Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

What Students Must Know Before Starting Researcg Project - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / What Students Must Know Before Starting Researcg Project (594 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Students Must Know Before Starting Researcg Project by laittos(m): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
There are so many things student needs to know or familiar with before starting their project which is important to their overall success and amount of time spent. However, understanding this will help you.
What idea do you find interesting to develop your problem around.
How much do you know about the topic or problem?
How much has been done on the idea
How fresh or hot is the idea?
Can the idea interest others especially your supervisor?
Can you finish the research on time?
Where would I get materials for my study e.g library, online etc
Who is my supervisor?
How veteran and meticulous my supervisor is ?
What are previous supervisees saying about him/her?
Where can i get research previously supervised by the supervisor?
What method(s) can i use to operationalise my study?
What is the best data collection instrument(s) for my research?
Who are my population or what is my case study?
How would I select suitable sample size for my study?
How would I collect the needed data for my research?
How would I analyze my data I.e. what method of data analysis is best suitable for my research?

These and many more questions are to be answered or know before you start your research, it will guide you from the beginning to the end. If you find this post interesting, kindly share with friends. for more you can read up on [url]researchcage.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Instant Sales Letter Creator / Available To Write On Any Topic / Writer Wanted [Closed]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.