Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,322 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral (81533 Views)

Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by SarkinYarki: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
koboko69:
This was when Jonathan was politicizing all the institutions.....! Never Again!!!!!!

Jonathan politicizing WAEC Ghana? Are you ok?
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by john6006: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
bigtt76:
No time to begin arguments joooor ....Military said they don't have it. Al Mustapha only recently complained about the same. Aside from that, do you realize that the military runs an academy for its men and women? they are issued with certificates which are way higher than WASC or WAEC in terms of content.

Nigeria Army runs a a school of Military Engineering (NASME) and I know men and women of the force that attended without WAEC but are now senior officers ....are you going to say they are not worthy of their rank because of no WAEC after going through the trainings?

Paper qualifications is why we are backward in this country today ....sorry to say! angry

This is typical Yahoo Yahoo regime

1 Like

Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by bedspread: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
NairaMedia:
Reno posted this himself
Kikbuhari2daura is Reno's account, click on the profile and see the account only posted news about Reno
and so??
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by potterlite: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
Reno Omokri is a fool. He clearly understood this message before making it go viral. He only did that to make ignorant Nigerians spite the president. I'm not a buharist but this is the least of issues affecting the country. It's not worth d attention it's getting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by Officialpdpnig: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:

"The Headquarters of The West African Examination Council (WAEC) is in Ghana. They are immune to political control by President Muhammadu Buhari. In 2015, Move On Nigeria wrote WAEC Headquarters and they said they have no record of Buhari’s certificate. Also, University of Cambridge confirmed that they did not use the alphanumeric grading system in 1961 which appears in Buhari’s ‘certificate’"

Before i argue with you ..I will like you to give me only one answers and that is where is buhary certificate 2015.

I think 2015 and 2018 criteria for president candidate is the same..so why now

I don't argue, I debate logically. You wish to argue from a place of idiocy and I am allergic to such.

Waec said in 2015 that they now issue attestation of certificates for those who either lost theirs or had them damaged since they do not reissue certificates.

An exam was sat by someone about 50years ago and at his age despite his other much bigger academic exploits as high as a masters degree in strategic studies. You now expect such a person to be so mindful over Waec? He even said it was with the military which the military later came out to say they must have lost it.

Obasanjo himself said no military officer in his time ever joined the army without the necessary academic qualifications and none of them would be able to school abroad or rise through the ranks without same and he called this certificate nonsense "a trivial issue".

Buhari now went ahead and swore to an affidavit as a back up to his missing waec. An affidavit has far reaching legal implications if found to be false.

Now to further quell the noise he went ahead and applied for an attestation and got given one in accordance with waecs stand in 2015 and you are still asking for his waec certificate?

How old are you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
chinjo:
One day one day, the truth about Buhari Certificate will come out. All these action movies will come to an end some day. Where did WAEC get the photocopy of the lost certificate that was used to process the attestation?

You don't need a copy to process the attestation.
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by john6006: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

I don't argue, I debate logically. You wish to argue from a place of idiocy and I am allergic to such.

Waec said in 2015 that they now issue attestation of certificates for those who either lost theirs or had them damaged since they do not reissue certificates.

An exam was sat by someone about 50years ago and at his age despite his other much bigger academic exploits as high as a masters degree in strategic studies. You now expect such a person to be so mindful over Waec? He even said it was with the military which the military later came out to say they must have lost it.

Obasanjo himself said no military officer in his time ever joined the army without the necessary academic qualifications and none of them would be able to school abroad or rise through the ranks without same and he called this certificate nonsense "a trivial issue".

Buhari now went ahead and swore to an affidavit as a back up to his missing waec. An affidavit has far reaching legal implications if found to be false.

Now to further quell the noise he went ahead and applied for an attestation and got given one in accordance with waecs stand in 2015 and you are still asking for his waec certificate?

How old are you?

I think you are Yahoo Yahoo

1 Like

Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by GoldHorse(m): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
Egein:
The inquired for "Mohamed Buhari", not "Muhammed Buhari".
Last time I checked the latter isn't the President's name.

Abi o! It's even Muhammadu Buhari. The person that requested was just being mischievous and see people swallowing it. undecided
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by Officialpdpnig: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:

I think you are Yahoo Yahoo

Well I know you are simply daft!
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by john6006: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

Well I know you are simply daft!
Because your Master is a Yahoo President.
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by Officialpdpnig: 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
GoldHorse:

Abi o! It's even Muhammadu Buhari. The person that requested was just being mischievous and see people swallowing it. undecided

The fact is that the letter simply said no record of such can be found in their archives in Ghana and it ended the letter by signing off as waec GHANA.

This means you cannot search for a Nigerian candidates info from waec Ghana is what they were trying to say. Waec Ghana is not waec Nigeria

Even the signature and stamp says NATIONAL OFFICE and not international or west African office. Which means it is restricted to ghana

4 Likes

Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by Officialpdpnig: 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
john6006:

Because your Master is a Yahoo President.

On the contrary. Someone must be paying you for being dumb
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by john6006: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

On the contrary. Someone must be paying you for being dumb
It seems your MUMU never DO
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
Reno , I am sure you think every Nigerian is an idiotic uninformed fool. So anybody can write to an examination body requesting for someone else’s results. When you are not an educational institution or the examinee... You can deceive the uninformed brains but not someone like me.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by emperorblog(m): 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
adadike:
How did we get here? a whole president of the most populous country in Africa enmeshed in certificate saga? Tufiakwa!!! God will not let anything like Buhari smell aso Rock again. come 2019, it's either goodbye or prison. Buhari choose one.
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by gamaliel9: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
WAEC said they do have his records...Army says the same thing...so how did they arrive at this one? Buhari who does not know his real age...how can he remember what he scored in 1961?
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by AnyoneButAtiku: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
The Attestation issued to President Mohammadu Buhari has continued to generate More controversy as Reno Omokri has accused the president of influencing the Nigerian office to issue a certificate. Reno who is a lawyer took to his Facebook page to bear his mind on the action of the Nigerian office. He wrote :

"The Headquarters of The West African Examination Council (WAEC) is in Ghana. They are immune to political control by President Muhammadu Buhari. In 2015, Move On Nigeria wrote WAEC Headquarters and they said they have no record of Buhari’s certificate. Also, University of Cambridge confirmed that they did not use the alphanumeric grading system in 1961 which appears in Buhari’s ‘certificate’"

Many on social media were not left out calling the attestation an Honorary WAEC certificate while others say ot was genuine but with a stamped letter from WAEC Headquarters in Ghana disowning Buhari this controversy is far from being over .

https://www.facebook.com/1152008079/posts/10216872966073733/

The ruling party's mission was to stop Buhari from contesting by ALL MEANS POSSIBLE, once he won the Presidential primaries of the APC.

What you posted up there was just one of several contrived documents placed in the public domain to sow discord and confusion.

Media Reports Linking Me To PMB’s WAEC Saga Is Disturbing And Fraudulent—Aguiyi

28 October 2016

Mr. Clem Aguiyi the founder and President of Move on Nigeria have disassociated himself from the regurgitated news making rounds on the internet associating his name with President Buhari’s certificate saga. I am not in court with the president neither was I part of any court processes in the past, it’s important we set the record straight.
Mr. Aguiyi who is a critic of the Buhari’s administration said that he doesn’t know who is using his name on the issue but that he first saw his name linked to the certificate saga on the internet and later in some national dailies during the campaign period. He said he was surprised because I never specifically wrote to WAEC or Cambridge for any result verification. I was surprised at this but saw it like some of those campaign issues, which very often are meant to distract the other side and not because they are factual reports.

‘With the campaign long over, what faces Nigeria now is good governance and no more the qualification or other wise of the winner. Even during the campaign those of us on the other side knew that the APC candidate was well qualified to run for President. We knew that he is more than qualified to run for president given his record of service as a retired Army General , ex-Head of State , ex-Governor and Former Minister of Petroleum’ .

Mr. Aguiyi in a statement distributed to Journalists in Lagos admitted that the PDP allowed the WAEC controversy to rage so that it will distract the APC campaign and slow down their momentum but the tactics never worked’. He admitted that APC ran a better organized campaign and won deservedly but dismayed that the party is unable to replicate the same tact in managing its success as government.

Mr. Aguiyi urged Nigerians to move beyond whether the president possessed WAEC certificate or not and focus on getting the administration to fulfill its campaign promises to the masses.

He noted that he remains a critic of the government wrong policies because he is a stake holder and there are people whose job it is to hold the government accountable just like there are people who will always support the government whether the government is right or wrong.

“Both the critics and the president’s rabid supporters are all acting in public interest and should be allowed to co-exist in the interest of democracy. Those who criticize government policies and actions are neither enemies of the state nor enemies of the president just like all those shouting his praises today are not necessarily his friends. The President will know his friends when he leaves power”.

Answering questions on the recent public spat between the President and his wife Mr. Aguiyi said both first couples were right and wrong in their utterances but that Nigerians should focus more on the teachable moments rather than the drama of what the President said or what the wife said.

In my view the first ladies statements teaches that the President is not infallible; that he can be criticized and disagreed with without the fear of any loss. Now that we know his wife is close to the people, I will encourage Nigerians with solutions to our myriads of problems to reach her so that even from the other room she can table our petitions before the president.

Source: https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/234960/media-reports-linking-me-to-pmbs-waec-saga-is-disturbing-an.html

1 Like

Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by AnanseK(m): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
ON PMB WAEC CERTIFICATE
It's a pity that many Nigerians can no longer reason having been blinded or delusioned with ethno religious sentiment and hatred. While they spend fortune on data to upload or download rubbish, selfies, posting and sharing unverified posts, less attention is given to research.
I have read many comments on PMB recently acquired WAEC certificate and I can only conclude that many are actually educated but illiterate, walloping in their high level of ignorance while wailing in the ocean of bitterness and hatred thereby alluding it to hunger and poverty in the land.
You may need to ask the following salient questions concerning the certification after which your eyes of understanding may be opened with the answers provided below, thereby making you to discuss intelligently with wisdom irrespective of your political lineage or belief
1. Is it possible to get another certificate to replace the lost one?
Answer : No
2. How come that WAEC presented another certificate to PMB?
Answer:
WAEC never presented
another certificate to PMB but Attestation based on request.
3. What is the difference between attestation and certificate or Why Attestation instead of certificate?
Answer:
Attestation is a validity of any result upon which a certificate can be issued or has been issued.
4. What happened to PMB original WAEC result?
Answer : Ask the Army headquarter ( IBB)
5. Why should WAEC issue him with attestation? Is it because he is the president?
Answer :
WAEC can issue anyone with attestation irrespective of the person background upon request by the individual and backed up with a police report and court affidavit.
6. How come the certificate looked new with recently taken passport photograph as displayed on the PMB WAEC CERTIFICATE?
Answer :
What was issued is not certificate but attestation which normally comes with an embossed recently taken passport photograph in accordance with the WAEC rules and regulations that guide the conduct of their examination and issuance of attestation which is most often referred to as CONFIRMATION OF RESULTS.
I believe that with this enlightment, many will stop making mockery of their ignorance.
Thank you.

Akindele Onalapo
#copied[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by Mrsimpleworld: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
MalcoImX:
Still on this. u no dey taya.

That's exactly what the presidency is expecting, they know that Nigerians quickly forget things!!!
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by Taraj01(m): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
An F9 in mathematics means he has no Brain..
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by godliman: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
folahann:
Can we just fcking move on!
move on to where? We ve an unresolved issue here bros
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by Positivepoint(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
The Attestation issued to President Mohammadu Buhari has continued to generate More controversy as Reno Omokri has accused the president of influencing the Nigerian office to issue a certificate. Reno who is a lawyer took to his Facebook page to bear his mind on the action of the Nigerian office. He wrote :

Many on social media were not left out calling the attestation an Honorary WAEC certificate while others say ot was genuine but with a stamped letter from WAEC Headquarters in Ghana disowning Buhari this controversy is far from being over .

https://www.facebook.com/1152008079/posts/10216872966073733/

And nobody notice the world "lewer".

Qoute "With reference to your lewer"

So if waec could make mistake in English then why do they still insist we must get a credit. Or is this a fake letter

1 Like

Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by NairaMaster1(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
etebefia:
Buhari - African greatest conman.

Nigeria most successful fraudstar.
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by Zillahnonso(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
festacman:
Pure MISCHIEF and DECEPTION coming from a 'man of God". Buhari did not sit for the exam in Ghana and so there is no way it will be in their NATIONAL database. That is written by WAEC GHANA national office. Try harder!

I never know truth is this expensive until the inception of this administration.
WAEC, is not a Nigerian body but West African and their head quarter is at Ghana.
So they have all the records of waec exam in all west African countries.
(sorry prejudice will not allow u to understand)
Pls look for another reasonable defence, this is so weak.
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by Lacomb(m): 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
Amumaigwe:

WAEC is a West African Examination body and has a common database. Member countries can query the database for any information irrespective of the requesting country.

Who told you that?
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by SBG04: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2018
This is a really useless thead! So from pages 1-5 of this thread, nobody could recognise that the so called 'Reno letter' had Mohamed Buhari on it and not Muhammadu Buhari our President? Mohamed Buhari from Katsina does not exist! That's why WAEC has no record of him!!!! The one we know is MUHAMMADU BUHARI!!! Let Reno and his gang of thieves and saddists continue deceiving the gullible. Are Nigerians actually this closed eyed? Obviously there is no Mohamed Buhari that graduated from provential secondary school Katsina!!!
What on earth is this country turning to?

1 Like

Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by Maket: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
The passport used to forge this........SMH
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by Maket: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
THE PASSPORT CONFIRMED THE EVIL BEEN CARRIED OUT.
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by ofwest47(m): 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
Clueless wailers and haters. Do they know that Buhari's military training certificates is more qualified and greater than PhD. holders of Nigeria's glorified secondary schools called Universities. Gen. Buhari as a military man under went military training causes in America, U K ( Scotland ) and India securing their certificates which are even more recognized than degree certificates world wide as a senior military officer.
Going back to history, Sir Wilson Churchill a school boy failure who later became the greatest hero in British history. Churchill as a school boy wanted to read law at a higher institution but could not pass Latin which was then a major subject for law,so his parents persuaded him to go for military training which he did. He became the military head before becoming British Prime Minister (19 40_ 45 ) after living the army for which he used his military experience to defeat Hitler's Germany in 1945 during the 2nd world war. he also ruled Britain for another four years (1951_55) . Churchill remained the only British Prime minister with the word " Sir" presiding his name.
So for those clueless wailers and haters crying about W A E C certificate should go and bury their heads in shame. Here was a man who surrendered his life as a senior military man "TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE "during the country's civil war and yet the wailers could not see any good done by him.
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by Maket: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
ofwest47:
Clueless wailers and haters. Do they know that Buhari's military training certificates is greater than withqq PhD. holders of Nigeria's glorified secondary schools called Universities. Gen. Buhari as a military man under went military training causes in America, U K ( Scotland ) and India securing their certificates which are even more recognized than degree certificates world wide as a senior military officer.
Going back to history, Sir Wilson Churchill a school boy failure who later became the greatest hero in British history. Churchill as a school boy wanted to read law at a higher institution but could not pass Latin which was then a major subject for law,so his parents persuaded him to go for military training which he did. He became the military head before becoming British Prime Minister (19 40_ 45 ) after living the army for which he used his military experience to defeat Hitler's Germany in 1945 during the 2nd world war. he also ruled Britain for another five years (1950_55) . Churchill remained the only British Prime minister with the word " Sir" presiding his name.
So for those clueless wailers and haters crying about W A E C certificate should go and bury their heads in shame. Here was a man who surrendered his life as a senior military man "TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE "during the country's civil war.
Forget your yan oh. See the passport and you will stop defending this, unless if your cert. also has ??.
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by SuperStriker: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
maclatunji:

Don't mind the conman.

Why is Buhari avoiding Cambridge?
Re: PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral by Officialpdpnig: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
Zillahnonso:

I never know truth is this expensive until the inception of this administration.
WAEC, is not a Nigerian body but West African and their head quarter is at Ghana.
So they have all the records of waec exam in all west African countries.
(sorry prejudice will not allow u to understand)
Pls look for another reasonable defence, this is so weak.

Waec has been compartmentalized. Ghana does not have all records for other west African countries.

Any info required for Nigeria is directed to Waec Nigeria. This makes for easier and faster record keeping

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike / Minimum Wage Showdown: FG In Dilemma As 10 States Offer NLC Higher Minimum Wage / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.