Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Pls. What Is The Entrance Fee For Idanre Hill, Owo Museum And Araromi Beach - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls. What Is The Entrance Fee For Idanre Hill, Owo Museum And Araromi Beach (1484 Views)

Beautiful Picture Of Araromi Beach, Ilaje, Ondo State / Beautiful Pictures Of Araromi Beach In Ondo State, Nigeria / The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls. What Is The Entrance Fee For Idanre Hill, Owo Museum And Araromi Beach by habeeblai244(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
What's up Guys. Am on an Excursion Committee. And I need to find out the entrance fee of Idanre Hill, Owo museum and Araromi beach
Does anyone have an idea of these places pls.
Re: Pls. What Is The Entrance Fee For Idanre Hill, Owo Museum And Araromi Beach by soulpiano23(m): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
habeeblai244:
What's up Guys. Am on an Excursion Committee. And I need to find out the entrance fee of Idanre Hill, Owo museum and Araromi beach
Does anyone have an idea of these places pls.
Araromi beach is free. Don't know of Idanre Hill and Owo museum
Re: Pls. What Is The Entrance Fee For Idanre Hill, Owo Museum And Araromi Beach by habeeblai244(m): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
soulpiano23:

Araromi beach is free. Don't know of Idanre Hill and Owo museum
Thanks very much
Re: Pls. What Is The Entrance Fee For Idanre Hill, Owo Museum And Araromi Beach by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
Araromi beach is not free. There are some thugs there that extort from visitors. I was there some years back for a holiday with my Family and friends. They gave us a ticket called gate-pass when actually the driver that took us there said it is entirely free. We had to pay #200 each except little kids. But they helped us alot. They assigned someone among among them to take us to the beach. The guys were like security on ground because you can hardly find police around town. They also help advising those swimming too far to desist. If I could remember clearly, they had a DJ on ground. The locals gave my wife smoked fish freely....I won die there. The only prob is that there is no hotel around. There is also no equipment to which can add more fun to the trip. But I swear road good sotay. Quick note, go when around festive period as there will be many people to catch fun with.

As par Idanre hill, he don tail wey I reach there. I went there as a student. At the gate, we were charged a gate fee which I don't know. But I can remember our organizer settled it. Lie too plenty for that hill so it was boring. Imagine we were told that there is an Ark, probably Noah's ark on that hill? They also told us that there is a magical hole on the rock that fits into any leg like expandable rubber shoe. I no see anything than height. Maybe there are developments. Will like to visit again with my wife.

This is the first time I am hearing about a Museum in Owo. I only know the one in Badagry. But please, you shouldn't expect that anything will be free. At least as organizer, you should expect your visiting group to pay #100 for each tourist centre they are visiting. That is a total of #300 which shouldn't tear their pockets.

2 Likes

Re: Pls. What Is The Entrance Fee For Idanre Hill, Owo Museum And Araromi Beach by certified1(m): 12:17am On Nov 04, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

As par Idanre hill, he don tail wey I reach there. I went there as a student. At the gate, we were charged a gate fee which I don't know. But I can remember our organizer settled it. Lie too plenty for that hill so it was boring. Imagine we were told that there is an Ark, probably Noah's ark on that hill? They also told us that there is a magical hole on the rock that fits into any leg like expandable rubber shoe. I no see anything than height. Maybe there are developments. Will like to visit again with my wife.

There is no lie in that statement... That hill is too wide and it will take you hours to tour.
Re: Pls. What Is The Entrance Fee For Idanre Hill, Owo Museum And Araromi Beach by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:46am On Nov 04, 2018
certified1:

There is no lie in that statement... That hill is too wide and it will take you hours to tour.

You believe there is such an expanding foot size hole on the hill?

It is astonishing to see the Ancient social settings. The market, the dark room shrine with a stream running in between. Dem sakamaje us aaking ladies to stay behind. Only men were allowed in. I also saw the ancient palace, so many beautiful springs. I just hate the fact that there many fictional stuff attached to that hill. But it fun anyway visiting with friends. Esp when we all look down from the recording studio on the top

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Garden Of Eden Located On The Globe?? / Dubai Deporting Nigerians And Other Africans, Chained Like Slaves / Silverbird Galleries,any Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.