Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) (68272 Views)

ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix / As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This / Share your experience with sexual harassment in the university (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
keryj:
Girls truely hate hairy balls grin

Balls like the lawn tennis balls are difficult to control when in full force. It will just bounce off one's face, hit whatever it can, comes back around cry

Me will just be looking at it until it settles somewhere then I will pick it up.

So exhausting sad
hmmmmm
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by keryj(f): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

I was about going with those who said children wont understand or give any bad meaning to the book until i saw ur post and checked your profile pics. Your comment shows children knows more than adult these days. Back in the old days, elderly women would still the using turning stick to press your bress back inside, but here you're already giving details about ball.
As for me, you just settled the argument in the thread. No kids anymore! grin grin.
I greet you once again madam.

I have nothing to say to you boy
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by keryj(f): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
femi4:
bad girl....sucking balls since amalgamation

You don't need a corrupt mind, do away with it
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
This Is Rubbish Where Is The World Turning To... undecided
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Austin234(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
And this ought to be children's book. Why such an early exposures to innocent children? Too bad of the illiterate author. The book should be banned
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Curtisaxel7(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
To the pure, all things are pure.

Any pikin wey understand these innuendoes don spoil already.
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hmmmmm, we should hear from the writer first, before castigating him or her.
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by janeobasi24: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
I don't understand anything here..... Please can someone explain the book to an INNOCENT me?
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
keryj:

I have nothing to say to you boy
You can call me boy, because i know there would have been people of my age or older who act as pedophiles and prowl for young girls like you, so you can't know your mate again. grin grin grin.
My advice to you is just that, take am easy, you still have a long way to go in life. Peace.
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by keryj(f): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

You can call me boy, because i know there would have been people of my age or older who act as pedophiles and prowl for young girls like you, so you can't know your mate again. grin grin grin.
My advice to you is just that, take am easy, you still have a long way to go in life. Peace.

You are still a boy, problem is you don't know you are.
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
keryj:

You are still a boy, problem is you don't know you are.
grin grin grin You can say that, since you've already have the experiences older women are having. One adage says, 'experience is what is called old age'. Even if you call me a kid, i agree. You've had enough experiences to be able to say that.
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Modarun(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Emescot:
What you dont know wont hurt you, as kids i dont think they will give it double meaning...
Am just confused now whether to teach my future children that pussyy also means cat, and that a b!tch is a female dog or i should not visit that subject at all and leave it for my future wife to teach

Bros you obviously dnt knw how powerful subliminal messaging is. The use of words like “ Balls”“ In Mouth”“lick” are all subliminal messages. It gets stock at the back of the readers minds, in this case the kids minds. This book is obviously from a gay writer, trying to brain wash boys into thinking its cool to touch and lick balls. Might seem far fetch but those that understand, know pretty well what am talking about. Lemmi give you a good example, corporations like Coka Cola uses this method to make people do stuff they wouldnt ordinarilly do. How? they paste images of juicy meals next to a bottle of coke at cateens and Eateries. At first it seems like nothing but as people keep sighting that image it gradually gets to their subconscience that its better to have a bottle of Coke with their meals, this is why most ignorant folks will wonder why they first think of having a bottle of Coke while eating than water.
Same here too, the Author want kids of thesame sex to see nothing wrong in licking balls. One recent shocking revelation came from one of the creator of Sesame street children programme. The guy who happens to be gay all along came out from the closset and confessed the famous dou of Enny and Bird were actually gay couples. If this dnt make any sense to you dnt bother.

2 Likes

Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by keryj(f): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Gratefulheart01:

grin grin grin You can say that, since you've already have the experiences older women are having. One adage says, 'experience is what is called old age'. Even if you call me a kid, i agree. You've had enough experiences to be able to say that.

Finally you agree you are a kid. Good for you
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by nnasino(m): 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
lmfao
Griezwoman:
This illustrated children's book might look harmless at first sight until you read the conversations the kids are having.

https://zenithnaija.com

Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Griezwoman:
This illustrated children's book might look harmless at first sight until you read the conversations the kids are having.

Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by xpmode(m): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
The comic author is an atheist
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
nazablossom:
I didn't understand a single thing you said, " genius "
English is not a measure of intelligence, and if u didn't understand what I wrote, then u must have comprehension problem.
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
Sex isnt bad, and this is a good subtle sex education for that age. They will grow up and laugh at it las las
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
keryj:

Finally you agree you are a kid. Good for you
Yea, I can agree in a way, since you've been playing with old men's balls, to call a guy a kid wouldn't be much of a problem to u again. grin grin
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Hassan88(m): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
Emescot:
What you dont know wont hurt you, as kids i dont think they will give it double meaning...
Am just confused now whether to teach my future children that pussyy also means cat, and that a b!tch is a female dog or i should not visit that subject at all and leave it for my future wife to teach

Na clap � dem for dey enter � dance

1 Like

Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by LeonMacJames(m): 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
ednut1:
Not a kids book. Una go just dey behave like zombie
So what does it look like... a por.no magazine?
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by ednut1(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
LeonMacJames:

So what does it look like... a por.no magazine?
adult book
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Crixina(f): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Emescot:
you think it's only the woman's job to do that?

1 Like

Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by shugabasbn: 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
The heart of a child is just too pure for a contaminated soul of yours
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Giantess: 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
Disgusting angry, sick people everywhere
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Dogalmighty17: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
IKON360:
If you understand those jokes, you are going to hell

To go and do what there? See you?
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Dogalmighty17: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
IKON360:
If you understand those jokes, you are going to hell

To go and do what there? Visit you?
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by 1759King: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
Griezwoman:

This isn't a children's book... Some whites are crazy sometimes, these kind of books turn them on, so it's actually an adult book for some crazy white folks.
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
ednut1:
Not a kids book. Una go just dey behave like zombie
you wise aswear
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
NOC1:
Dirty souls, interpreting nonsense
but the last pics said " girls hate hairy balls " how do u explain that?
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
superemmy:
This is what happens when pervs write children's books

I might've thought they were innocent till I got to the "girls and hairy balls part".

What a fvcking perv to write a child's book. Bastard angry
that last part spoilt it. but come to think of it, the kids said " let's roll it on sparky's fur, girls hate hairy balls." and u know fur is hairy and they're trying to make sure the girls don't touch their balls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant University In Pictures / University Of Jos 2016/2017 Admission. / Recommend Threads For Frontpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.