Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) (68256 Views)

ESUT Students Pack Feces As Landlord Ignores Filled Soakaway Pit (Disturbing Pix / As Undergraduate Student, Your Phone Gallery Is Filled With Something Like This / Share your experience with sexual harassment in the university (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by arrestdarrester: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
The author didn't say 'ball', s(he) kept to the plural 'balls' all through. Na wa Ooo
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Emescot(m): 12:10am On Nov 05, 2018
Crixina:
you think it's only the woman's job to do that?

I didnt say so, am just a bad teacher cos am always confused and i believe women teach children better thats all
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Emescot(m): 12:13am On Nov 05, 2018
Modarun:

Bros you obviously dnt knw how powerful subliminal messaging is. The use of words like “ Balls”“ In Mouth”“lick” are all subliminal messages. It gets stock at the back of the reader in this case the kids minds. This book is obviously from a gay writer, trying to brain wash boys to think its cool to touch and lick balls. Might seem far fetch but those that understand know pretty well what am talking about. Lemmi give you a good example, corporations like Coka Cola uses that methods to make people do stuff they knw is not in their best inrerest. How, they paste juicy meals next to a bottle of coke, at first it means nothing, but cos people keep seeing that image it gradually gets to their subconscience that its better to have a bottle of Coke with Your meals, this is why most ignorant folks will wonder why they firat think having a Coke while eating in a canteen.
Same here too, the Author wanta these kids of thesame sex to lick balls. One recent revelation came from.the Author of Sesame street. The guy came out from the closset and revealed the famous dou of Enny and Bod were actually gay couples. If this dnt make any sense to you dnt bother.
Makes perfect sense bro
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Emescot(m): 12:15am On Nov 05, 2018
hugoboss36:
...do u think so...have u attended any kindergarten party/birthday party recently..? U need to see wat our kids are doing in their in closure...may God help me train mine in Godly way..
Amen to that
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by clemmonce(m): 12:22am On Nov 05, 2018
iAudio:
God punish the writer
why If I may ask you Is the right name for SCROTUM ball A scrotum is a scrotum and a ball is a ball.... I see no wrong in what the writer did. Just like saying a teacher should not teach his pupils that a cat is also called pussy ....
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by clemmonce(m): 12:23am On Nov 05, 2018
HungerMustGo:
Pedophile author should be arrested and hanged by the "balls".
why If I may ask you ??Is the right name for SCROTUM ball ?? A scrotum is a scrotum and a ball is a ball.... I see no wrong in what the writer did. Just like saying a teacher should not teach his pupils that a cat is also called pussy ...
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 05, 2018
clemmonce:
why If I may ask you Is the right name for SCROTUM ball A scrotum is a scrotum and a ball is a ball.... I see no wrong in what the writer did. Just like saying a teacher should not teach his pupils that a cat is also called pussy ....
may your children learn like that.
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by nanauju(f): 1:11am On Nov 05, 2018
superemmy:
This is what happens when pervs write children's books

I might've thought they were innocent till I got to the "girls and hairy balls part".

What a fvcking perv to write a child's book. Bastard angry

Exactly my own thoughts as well
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by clemmonce(m): 1:19am On Nov 05, 2018
iAudio:
may your children learn like that.
And may your children's mind be corrupt from a tender age. Amen
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Belafonte(m): 1:55am On Nov 05, 2018
keryj:
Girls truely hate hairy balls grin

Balls like the lawn tennis balls are difficult to control when in full force. It will just bounce off one's face, hit whatever it can, comes back around cry

Me will just be looking at it until it settles somewhere then I will pick it up.

So exhausting sad

I feel your pain.

Fortunately, mine are freshly shaved, wanna take a look?
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by efemena5050(m): 4:52am On Nov 05, 2018
keryj:
Girls truely hate hairy balls grin

Balls like the lawn tennis balls are difficult to control when in full force. It will just bounce off one's face, hit whatever it can, comes back around cry

Me will just be looking at it until it settles somewhere then I will pick it up.

So exhausting sad
green winch
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Yusufspeaks: 5:19am On Nov 05, 2018
DateMynd44:
that last part spoilt it. but come to think of it, the kids said " let's roll it on sparky's fur, girls hate hairy balls." and u know fur is hairy and they're trying to make sure the girls don't touch their balls
cause gay authors wrote that book.
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by HungerMustGo: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2018
clemmonce:
why If I may ask you ??Is the right name for SCROTUM ball ?? A scrotum is a scrotum and a ball is a ball.... I see no wrong in what the writer did. Just like saying a teacher should not teach his pupils that a cat is also called pussy ...

Go to school and study the meaning of innuendo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by LeonMacJames(m): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
ednut1:
adult book
So you're telling me now that if you were looking for an adult book to buy, this is what you will choose ba ?
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
LeonMacJames:
So you're telling me now that if you were looking for an adult book to buy, this is what you will choose ba ?
the market was not for nigerians. 5.5mnon nigerians hv bot it
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Crixina(f): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
Emescot:

I didnt say so, am just a bad teacher cos am always confused and i believe women teach children better thats all
Okay, I get it.

But make an effort, even parents would tell you there's no manual, just basic instincts.
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Emescot(m): 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
Crixina:
Okay, I get it.

But make an effort, even parents would tell you there's no manual, just basic instincts.
I think you will make a good mother, in case u want to start making babies just let me know ;-)
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by LeonMacJames(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
ednut1:
the market was not for nigerians. 5.5mnon nigerians hv bot it
Your case is different ma guy, Tueh !

Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Crixina(f): 9:43am On Nov 07, 2018
Emescot:

I think you will make a good mother, in case u want to start making babies just let me know ;-)
how about we hit right off.

It's long overdue.
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by keryj(f): 10:53am On Nov 10, 2018
Belafonte:

I feel your pain.

Fortunately, mine are freshly shaved, wanna take a look?

Unfortunately I don't care about yours' freshly shaved
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Belafonte(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2018
keryj:

Unfortunately I don't care about yours' freshly shaved

Tell me what you care about. I want to know.
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by keryj(f): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2018
Belafonte:

Tell me what you care about. I want to know.

Things I care about shouldn't interest you
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by keryj(f): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2018
efemena5050:
green winch

Green winch member spotted
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Belafonte(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
keryj:

Things I care about shouldn't interest you

It so happens that i do find them interesting.
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by keryj(f): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2018
Belafonte:

It so happens that i do find them interesting.

It's of no use
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by Belafonte(m): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
keryj:

It's of no use

Your opinion. I see things quite differently.
Re: Children's Book Filled With Sexual Innuendos (Photos) by keryj(f): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Belafonte:

Your opinion. I see things quite differently.

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Jos 2016/2017 Admission. / Covenant University In Pictures / Recommend Threads For Frontpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.