Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (63979 Views)

Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri / Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari / Okorocha: No One Has Beaten My Record In The History Of Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by stephanie11: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Socialite, Charles Oputa has taken to Social Media to mock the governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha over the issues he is currently having with the leadership of his party, the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.

Oputa, popularly known as Charlyboy is also from Imo state. It will be recalled that Okorocha and the chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole are currently at loggerheads over the governor's plan to install his in-law, Uche Nwosu as his successor.

Charlyboy wrote on Twitter;

We dey pray make you no hang urself wit all the wahala wey dey ur head now because all the senior citizens wey u chop der pension, all the civil servants wey u dey owe and all the youths you don destroy dem future, na we wan kill you. We dey wait u for junction.

https://politicsngr.com/no-go-hang-charly-boy-mocks-rochas-okorocha-photo/

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by Kingosytex(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
the greedy thief okoroawusa fit commit suicide. make them de watch am day and night

257 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by StPete: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
Truth is, I may not like APC as a party but I like what Oshiomhole is doing with regards to installing Predecessors. If only this had happened during Tinubu’s time, there would have been no Lagos overlord. Every Governor wants to install a subject after their tenure is over so that they can still have control over State affairs and treasury.

#Say no to Godfatherism

318 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by delugajackson: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
Only politicians with no conscience impose their family members on the people to rule in their stead. They forget that we're in a democracy and the masses have the right to decide who leads them. Governance is not a family business. That being said, Okorocha has been iberiberized.

272 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by nzeobi(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2018
that slap Rochas received from umu agbara (spirits) really amplified his stupidity and foolishness.

246 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by nzeobi(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
StPete:
Truth is, I may not like APC as a party but I like what Oshiomhole is doing with regards to installing Predecessors. If only this had happened during Tinubu’s time, there would have been no Lagos overlord. Every Governor wants to install a subject after their tenure is over so that they can still have control over State affairs and treasury.

#Say no to Godfatherism
bro all state governors imposed their puppets even Oshiomole, those that failed were only those not smart enough.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by StPete: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
nzeobi:

bro all state governors imposed their puppets even Oshiomole, those that failed were only those not smart enough.

Yes they all did, but starting from this new tenure, I think it’s a welcome development. I foresee other parties doing same in the very near future

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by Issame: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by yeyeboi(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Okorobuhari lol cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by DAntivirus: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2018
He shouldn't waste ropes... We have lagoons here in Lagos that can accommodate him.... should should just pick one and wallaaaa... so easy grin

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by Fierce11: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Did Charly boy hang himself after supplying the spermatozoa that created that homosexual in his household? He should shut up please.
One thing is still certain though; Charly boy and Okorocha may die by suicide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by Primusinterpares(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Those the gods what's to destroy they first of all make mad.

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by autotrader014(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
Kingosytex:
the greedy thief okoroawusa fit commit suicide. make them de watch am day and night
grin

14 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by mbaboy(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
Rochester now a subject of mockery. Life is nothing to brag with

17 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by anytexy: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
nzeobi:

Correct but not their son inlaw ..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by bedspread: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
ODIEGWU

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
If he commits suicide police should arrest him.

Officers be alert.

10 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by teddyK(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2018
StPete:

#Say no to Godfatherism

Oshiomele installed Obaseki as his successor, so what are you saying...

14 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by wink2015(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Socialite, Charles Oputa has taken to Social Media to mock the governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha over the issues he is currently having with the leadership of his party, the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.

Oputa, popularly known as Charlyboy is also from Imo state. It will be recalled that Okorocha and the chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole are currently at loggerheads over the governor's plan to install his in-law, Uche Nwosu as his successor.

Charlyboy wrote on Twitter;

We dey pray make you no hang urself wit all the wahala wey dey ur head now because all the senior citizens wey u chop der pension, all the civil servants wey u dey owe and all the youths you don destroy dem future, na we wan kill you. We dey wait u for junction.

https://politicsngr.com/no-go-hang-charly-boy-mocks-rochas-okorocha-photo/

In Rochas Okorocha voice IBEBERISM!

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by fergie001: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
Charly boy.... why?

15 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by anytexy: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
Why insisting on his son inlaw... na waoo! Iberiberism at work. At the same time he is going for senate .

16 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by hope4nigeria(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
StPete:

#Say no to Godfatherism
oshomole installed his own chimpacin candidate in Edo too so what are you staying?

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by Xkalaban(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
Okoronwusa how market grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
IzuAgu:
cheesy

This is true because what happened to Okoroawusa is unbearable.
I really like this woman. Career women rock. They work, they earn, they are responsible and loyal. Bleep slay queens. I will marry a feminist rather than marry a basket pssy lazy ãss, slay queen.

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' by bobokeshington: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results / List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.