Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma (56013 Views)

Chioma-Davido Breakup Rumour: Toolz Tells Chioma What To Do / "I Am Now A Married Man" Davido Reveals While Trying To Avoid A Female Fan / I Am Not A Party Man - Davido Says As He Rock Pdp Campaign Cloth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by HolyTitus(m): 6:18am On Nov 04, 2018
Eh ehnn! Now the tail is behaving like the head now.... Ori e ti n pe diedie.
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by ebilomaofficial1: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
With his potato head
Head bigger than his body, with face looking like that of an owl
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2018
Bridget95:
jealousy or what?
silly question

3 Likes

Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by Zeegold12(f): 9:33am On Nov 04, 2018
Those ones have turned to widow �

I pity them...
Mumus
Having children for somebody who cannot marry you ✌
That's just amazing
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by mimimile93: 9:42am On Nov 04, 2018
Colourich:
I know I've not been frequenting romance section 'cause of my busy schedules these days but is there a love affair I am not aware of?Something smells fishy, pray tell.

Mimi and Jamaicanlove are the new Davido and Chioma.
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by JESUSforgives: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2018
Without inner beauty, you're crap
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by Henitan24(f): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2018
mimimile93:

Hmmmm
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by mimimile93: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2018
Henitan24:

Hmmmm
The bae charm is powerful. I couldn't resist.

Happy New Week..
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by Demgohearword: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2018
Lagosbynature:
Humble brag grin

Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
I Understand Where You Are Coming From... And It Is Unfortunate. You Could Call If You Have The Mind To Help, My Number Is There... I Am Not A Fraudster. I Just Need Help.
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by Henitan24(f): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
mimimile93:

The bae charm is powerful. I couldn't resist.

Happy New Week..

Thought as much. Same to you

How are you doing over there?
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by mercy232(f): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
With his potato head
potato abi trapezium head...
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
mimimile93:

Omo gist full ground o. So are you operating the love from Thailand?
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by Dshocker(m): 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
Colourich:
No one asked you.

Get the fvck off ma face...
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by 4t9t(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
ode who gave u hope dat u are a fine man ;Dode who gave u hope dat u are a fine man
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by johncallidon(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
StrawberryGloss:
With his potato head

lols. funny Yhu!
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by mimimile93: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
Colourich:
Omo gist full ground o. So are you operating the love from Thailand?
Distance is not a barier to luv
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
mimimile93:
Distance is not a barier to luv
It is my dear, I've been in long distance relationship and it was a totally disaster. One must cheat. ciao!!
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by mimimile93: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
Colourich:
It is my dear, I've been in long distance relationship and it was a totally disaster. One must cheat. ciao!!
U were in lust not luv..if u turly luv ur partner, u won't cheat on him/her even at gun point.
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
mimimile93:
U were in lust not luv..if u turly luv ur partner, u won't cheat on him/her even at gun point.
One of you must cheat and its mostly the guys.
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by mimimile93: 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
Colourich:
One of you must cheat and its mostly the guys.

I didn't cheat on a girl dat ruind my life, is it d girl dat would lay down her life for me dat I will den cheat on?

Me and Jamaicanlove are on some bobby sh!t... Non will cheat on another..
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
mimimile93:

I didn't cheat on a girl dat ruind my life, is it d girl dat would lay down her life for me dat I will den cheat on?

Let her be... Pussy.
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by mimimile93: 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Let her be... Pussy.
Hey Shawty! What's popping?
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
mimimile93:
Hey Shawty! What's popping?

Do I know you? tongue
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by mimimile93: 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:

Do I know you? tongue
Well, Jam knows me and that's what really matters..
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
mimimile93:
Well, Jam knows me and that's what really matters..

This is my new Monika.

I was banned in the other...

You can holla me with this
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by mimimile93: 6:11am On Nov 05, 2018
HavocGirlMile99:
fvck the mod that banned my baby.
How yo doing shawty?
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 05, 2018
mimimile93:

Since mulla is entering the aza, why not? cheesy
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by mimimile93: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2018
Colourich:
Since mulla is entering the aza, why not? cheesy

Ibo_la_chi
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by adeife19(m): 9:47am On Nov 05, 2018
wonders sha never end Mr frog dey call himself fine boy
Re: Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
mimimile93:

Ibo_la_chi
Abolam. Who taught you that? is your girlfriend Igbo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shows Off Flowers Omah Lay Gifted Her On Valentine's Day (Photos) / Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery / Lawrentta Sawyer And Sawyer Peter's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.