Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Nigerian Lady Narrates Her Encounter With Ritualists In Ogun State & How She Esc - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Narrates Her Encounter With Ritualists In Ogun State & How She Esc (803 Views)

Corpse Of 8-Year-Old Pupil Killed By Suspected Ritualists In Ogun (Graphic) / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo / Missing Egbeda Clock Repairer's Scary Encounter With Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Narrates Her Encounter With Ritualists In Ogun State & How She Esc by CuteMaro(m): 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
According to the story which she put up on her Whatsapp story, she had gone out to but some things and on returning back to her home, she entered a cab which she later discovered to be a 'one chance'

READ MORE @ http://josephempir..com/2018/11/nigerian-lady-narrates-her-encounter.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates Her Encounter With Ritualists In Ogun State & How She Esc by softwerk(f): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
My mummy says I should not click grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates Her Encounter With Ritualists In Ogun State & How She Esc by CapitanS: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
softwerk:
My mummy says I should not click grin
Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates Her Encounter With Ritualists In Ogun State & How She Esc by bigkahuna704(m): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
Traffic Kee Yu Dia
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates Her Encounter With Ritualists In Ogun State & How She Esc by nifemi25(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
I just called my pastor now to confirm if I can click on the link but he said his Bible didn't support it. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Beat Up Any SARS Who Tries To Check Your Facebook Or Account Details / Muslim Doctor Fired For Saying She'll Give Jewish Patients Wroong Medication / Photos: House Help From Hell Smashes Child’s Head With Glass Plate, Sprinkles Sa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.