Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? (3420 Views)

Please I Need A Place In Abia I Can Learn Programming And What It Will Cost Me. / I'm Leaving Nairaland But Not Without A Gift For ALL Programmers! / See Money Making Programmers In Nairalans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Ediku126: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
Please is there a place in Benin City Edo State, where programmers meet everyday, to share ideas and also to improve in their skills, or a place where I can go and meet other programmers there doing their daily activities.
Any place as such!?
Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Dboy55(m): 4:58am On Nov 04, 2018
Ediku126:
Please is there a place in Benin City Edo State, where programmers meet everyday, to share ideas and also to improve in their skills, or a place where I can go and meet other programmers there doing their daily activities.
Any place as such!?
Yea,check out the South South innovation hub at sapele road

1 Like

Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Ediku126: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
Dboy55:

Yea,check out the South South innovation hub at sapele road

Thanks ,sir please ,where in sapele road?

1 Like

Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Dboy55(m): 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ediku126:

Thanks ,sir please ,where in sapele road?
Its along the road,after pz junction

1 Like

Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Ediku126: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
Dboy55:

Its along the road,after pz junction

Thanks.
Like I can just go there, just like that, or any registration required?

1 Like

Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Dboy55(m): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ediku126:

Thanks.
Like I can just go there, just like that, or any registration required?
Yea just go there,and tell them you are looking for the coding department

1 Like

Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Ediku126: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Dboy55:

Yea just go there,and tell them you are looking for the coding department

Thank you very very much for your help.
Sorry one last question
Can a beginner go so he can improve his/her skills or is only advanced programmers that are allowed. Am a beginner I have learnt css, html5 and little in Java script, and now am learning dart and flutter , am just looking for a place to be going and improve my skills and also for power supply.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Dboy55(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ediku126:

Thank you very very much for your help.
Sorry one last question
Can a beginner go so he can improve his/her skills or is only advanced programmers that are allowed. Am a beginner I have learnt css, html5 and little in Java script, and now am learning dart and flutter , am just looking for a place to be going and improve my skills and also for power supply.
Yea,beginners are welcomed .
Power supply is one of the reason I recommended that place for You,they have stand by generators.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Ediku126: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
Dboy55:

Power supply is one of the reason I recommended that place for You,they have stand by generators.

Thanks you so much.
Sir Do you work there?

1 Like

Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Dboy55(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ediku126:

Thanks you so much.
Sir Do you work there?
No

1 Like

Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Ediku126: 4:54am On Nov 05, 2018
Dboy55:

No

Thank you so much for your help

1 Like

Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Ediku126: 9:13am On Nov 05, 2018
Dboy55:

Good morning sir.
Am at sepele road pz junction, you said after pz junction. Please is it towards ring road or towards igep...
and secondly sir plz can you describe the building please. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Dboy55(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2018
Ediku126:

Good morning sir.
Am at sepele road pz junction, you said after pz junction. Please is it towards ring road or towards igep...
and secondly sir plz can you describe the building please. Thanks
Towards igep,you will see a big building and outside the gate its written,South South innovation hub
Ihogbe/ Isekhere/ Oreoghene/ Ibiwe/ Ice Road, Benin City

1 Like

Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Ediku126: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2018
Dboy55:

Towards igep,you will see a big building and outside the gate its written,South South innovation hub
Ihogbe/ Isekhere/ Oreoghene/ Ibiwe/ Ice Road, Benin City

Sorry is it by the right or left?

1 Like

Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Dboy55(m): 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ediku126:

Right

1 Like

Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by kolinton007: 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ediku126:

Good afternoon, bro. Please, how is the place?
I'm in Benin, too. I'm currently learning Java.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Ediku126: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2018
Dboy55:

Right

Sir, the place is so hard to find , everybody that have been asking, they are all saying I don't know it. I even moved from, PZ to WINNERS CHAPEL. asking everybody but the same reply. Is like the place is invisible . or is it that they have moved?

1 Like

Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Ediku126: 9:49am On Nov 06, 2018
kolinton007:

Good afternoon, bro. Please, how is the place?
I'm in Benin, too. I'm currently learning Java.

have not seen the place yet bro,. When I see it I will definitely tell you.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Dboy55(m): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ediku126:

Sir, the place is so hard to find , everybody that have been asking, they are all saying I don't know it. I even moved from, PZ to WINNERS CHAPEL. asking everybody but the same reply. Is like the place is invisible . or is it that they have moved?
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2018
Dboy55:
Hmmm
op, wia b d place nw?

1 Like

Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Ediku126: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
The one I saw was edo innovation hub at wire road, ice junction. But you cannot just go there just like that, I was told by some one working there that you can apply for a course for one month there and after the completion of the course, you can come as much as you want.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by kolinton007: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ediku126:
The one I saw was edo innovation hub at wire road, ice junction. But you cannot just go there just like that, I was told by some one working there that you can apply for a course for one month there and after the completion of the course, you can come as much as you want.
That's nice. I know ICE junction, along wire road, but I'm still trying to figure if there is any place like that. I'd do some findings.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Ediku126: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
kolinton007:

That's nice. I know ICE junction, along wire road, but I'm still trying to figure if there is any place like that. I'd do some findings.

You can even see it from ice junction ,they wrote EDO INNOVATION HUB
Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by kolinton007: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ediku126:

You can even see it from ice junction ,they wrote EDO INNOVATION HUB
i saw the signpost last week. Have you gone there to register?
Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Ediku126: 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
kolinton007:

No I haven't gone there to register . But you can check it out.
Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Ediku126: 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
kolinton007:

To Register for a course there, I think you will have to pay.
Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by kolinton007: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ediku126:

To Register for a course there, I think you will have to pay.
okay. I'd check it out when I'm less busy. Are you a student of UNIBEN?
Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Ediku126: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2018
kolinton007:

okay. I'd check it out when I'm less busy. Are you a student of UNIBEN?
Yes and you?
Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by kolinton007: 8:14am On Dec 31, 2018
Ediku126:

Yes and you?
No. I work in Benin.
Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by Ediku126: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2018
kolinton007:

No. I work in Benin.
Are you a programmer?
Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by kolinton007: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2018
Ediku126:

Are you a programmer?
Not really. I'm just learning Java on my own. Do you program, too?
Re: Please Is There A Place In Benin City Where Programmers Meet Everyday? by paulavon: 1:12am On Jan 01, 2019
Where can one learn web development course in Benin city?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need For More Programmers In Nigeria / Full Time Laravel or Symfony Framework Php/js Developers Are Urgently Needed / How Do I Upload String To A Website In Vb.net And Get Response For Processing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.