Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

@20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Please Am I Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Please Am I Normal? (1227 Views)

Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) / No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

@20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Please Am I Normal? by Acidosis(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2010
This is my 4th year in a school where majority are females. . .girls with inherited and genetic beauty, sanity and purity. It was hard for many to believe me when I told them the same (as in  topic).
In other words, I have never approached a girl with an expression of my love since I was born despite the perfect qualities in me. I know some that fell in love with me, 'but' I ignored.
Please house, I need to know if am normal 'cos each time I fall in love, something, somewhere, somehow 'steals' the feelings.
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Please Am I Normal? by onikstib: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2010
contact me, 08037282426. I will give you the needed clue to get girls.
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Please Am I Normal? by dani1luv: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2010
Acidosis:

This is my 4th year in a school where majority are females. . .girls with inherited and genetic beauty, sanity and purity. It was hard for many to believe me when I told them the same (as in  topic).
In other words, I have never approached a girl with an expression of my love since I was born despite the perfect qualities in me. I know some that fell in love with me, 'but' I ignored.
Please house, I need to know if am normal 'cos each time I fall in love, something, somewhere, somehow 'steals' the feelings.

Then you have a big problem. . . kindly visit yaba left
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Please Am I Normal? by SSaemoenl(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2010
Oh boy, No carry masturbation. kill urself as i can guess, i feels ok with dat. Go find girl b4 we loose u to GAY!, No talk say i no warn u. cheesy

(1)

Men Hear The Humble Cry Of Thy Wives / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Waste Their Time On White Gurls? / How Do You View 'doing That Thing' The Night Of Your Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.