Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Pretty Female Barber Narrates Her Ordeals With Male Customers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pretty Female Barber Narrates Her Ordeals With Male Customers (480 Views)

I Initially Had Problem Convincing Men To Patronise Me – Lagos Female Barber / Which Do You Prefer ? Male Barber Or Female Barber / Female Facebook Queen Narrates How She Rejected An Offer But Ended Up Buying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Female Barber Narrates Her Ordeals With Male Customers by pimper24: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
This female Barber cuts mine and my sons' hair, narrates her ordeals dealing with male customers. She is expert and does pretty well in her chosen profession as she's very artistic and makes any customer glued to her services.

According to her, superstition among Nigerian men is her major challenge getting male customers. Many of the prospective customers would back out saying that it is abnormal for a woman that menstruates to touch their hairs in the name of cutting it.

Some would say they are crowned with titles that forbade women from touching their hairs while others simply say it could bring them some Ill luck or calamities.
In my attempt to sample opinion and get first hand information concerning what she said , majority of the men said that only their wives or mothers are the only females that could lay hands on their heads in the name of barging.
This is very pathetic .

Re: Pretty Female Barber Narrates Her Ordeals With Male Customers by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Do your job Madam

1 Like

Re: Pretty Female Barber Narrates Her Ordeals With Male Customers by Nwodosis(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2018
I will love to patronize her, but honestly, will I ever keep my head positioned as she desires? I trust my head, it will always be positioned for proper focus either on her lower region or the upper region as the case may be.
Re: Pretty Female Barber Narrates Her Ordeals With Male Customers by dollytino4real(f): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
dis one n.a. Tom girl

1 Like

Re: Pretty Female Barber Narrates Her Ordeals With Male Customers by cacmatters(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
There is dignity in labour.

(1) (Reply)

CHRISTMAS BONUS! Earn #25k, This Weekend. / I Urgently Need A US Phone Number To Confirm An Account / I Need An Urgent Loan For My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.