Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra (14964 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Mocked By Radio Biafra London Group Members / Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Abdulmummin Jubrin, His Campaign DG (Photos) / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
The Indigenous People of Biafra has released alleged photos of President Muhammadu Buhari and Jubrin from Sudan.

Recall that IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu in his last broadcast said he will Unmask the Jubrin from Sudan, saying that Buhari is fake. 

The radio biafra Facebook page shared the picture today before Kanu started his speech.

More details soon...

See more here http://igberetvnews.com/474641/breaking-alleged-real-photo-buhari-jubrin-released-radio-biafra/

Cc, Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by neolboy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2018
Why am I here?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
neolboy:
Hmm

Trespassing on my property

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by Remijuice: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
So Which One Be Buhari
And
Which One Be Jubrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by Kingosytex(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
kanu is getting it wrong, i think he is hallucinating

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by MistadeRegal(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
angry embarassed cheesy grin grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by Kenekingisback: 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
This government sef angry
Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by fastjett: 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
These two pictures are not the same. THE EAR, THE NOSE, THE MOUTH AND THE EYE. THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR. THOSE TWO PERSONALITIES ARE NOT THE SAME WHICH ONE IS THE REAL BUHARI PLEASE BECOS I NEVER KNEW HIM AND NEVER EVEN INTERESTED IN KNOWING HIM RIGHT FROM TIME.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by bedspread: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmm
Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by deomelo: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2018

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by HungerMustGo: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Its easy to create a picture of anyone and attach different ears or eyes to the same picture.

I will surely believe a satisfactory evidence but clearly not this.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by Neoguru6: 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2018
HungerMustGo:
Its easy to create a picture of anyone and attach different ears or eyes to the same picture.

I will surely believe a satisfactory evidence but clearly not this.
If indeed you believe that these pictures were falsified or bastardized, the onus lies on you to bring the orignal which discredits what has been showcased.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by HungerMustGo: 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2018
Neoguru6:
If indeed you believe that these pictures were falsified or bastardized, the onus lies on you to bring the orignal which discredits what has been showcased.

Did you even read what you wrote to see how ridiculous it sounds.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by SarkinYarki: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
Whether th Buhari in aso rock is real or fake he has to go back to Daura

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by yrex01(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
mumu pipu, it won't even take me 12 mins to do something like that on PS !!! y some lads so dumb na ?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by saaron(m): 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
Kingosytex:
kanu is getting it wrong, i think he is hallucinating
You think Trump calling buhari lifeless was a mere joke? It is already known internationally that the man currently occupying Aso Rock is an Imposter.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by MrAJQ(m): 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
Seriously these IPOB are really.
What about is hair it also different. awan weree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by kunmiiii: 6:28am On Nov 04, 2018
Mazi Bolt and IPOB should stop all these, its not funny anymore... some people are actually starting to believe this, and its making Igbos look very naively gullible.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by Randy100: 6:49am On Nov 04, 2018
I am ashamed of Nnamdi kanu and IPOB. Buhari2daura is a sure thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by IPOBrep: 7:57am On Nov 04, 2018
Can he accept the challenge to remove his cap let's know if he is bald like the real Buhari.

Can the sudanese also speak the Fulani language fluently,he has been dared grin.

For those who do not know, nnamdi kanu is not the originator of this allegation.

Have you also seen that his hands are not wrinkled like that of an agged man but like the hands of a 50yr old.

Buhari is 74 waec is 67 years old, so he wrote ssce at age 7.

A beg make I dey go.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2018
Even the nose is different
Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by falcon01: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
is this a dejavu? this picture has been released since Buhari came back from treatment. I also think Nnamdi is a Madman if He actually said this.
Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by Skyfornia(m): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
Okokobioko!
Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by stev120(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
yrex01:
mumu pipu, it won't even take me 12 mins to do something like that on PS !!! y some lads so dumb na ?

if you mean the above picture s is edited bring the original pictures of the two here showing the ears lets debate.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by technuel: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
kunmiiii:
Mazi Bolt and IPOB should stop all these, its not funny anymore... some people are actually starting to believe this, and its making Igbos look very naively gullible.
You are the gullible one. It is Obvious Yaradua scenario was carefully avoided from repeating itself otherwise let who ever that occupies the seat of power face neutral journalist that will bombard him with deep questions of events in his first regime. Have you not asked yourself while he is avoiding Presidential media chat.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by ozowarac: 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
Some people take this talk as jokes,Its a know secret.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by fergie001: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
Delusion and hallucination combined.......
Re: BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra by EternalTruths: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nigeria is a country where anything can happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened To, FG’s Hand-Picked Replacement For Twitter? - FIJ / Army Rescues 16 Tantatu Kidnap Victims In Kaduna / PDP Leaders Seek Agboola Ajayi’s Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.