Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students (52439 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by chily11: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
See his official tweet below

"Deeply saddened by the loss of these young lives. I pray for comfort for their families."

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1058816060022026243?s=19

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
Atiku my daddy.

Atiku my Daddy

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
When I am just a few seconds to achieving my FTC after 8 years on nairaland, Buhari and his NFCC(Nairaland First To Comment Commission) declares it inconclusive.

Anybody or anything that will hinder your progress in life will be declared inconclusive by superior powers.

Hit like to claim it.

262 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by sujexy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
R.I.P guyz my alma mata

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by bedspread: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
Watch Pmb React soon!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by StOla: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
If he becomes President, he will suddenly stop reacting and would even try to cover up such news like Jonathan wanted to silently sweep the Chibok kidnap under the carpet, until international focus on Nigeria forced his government to reluctantly admit that it happened after 3weeks.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by adadike(f): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
U see compassion in everything he does. Atiku is live and let's live type of man not that 'dare- to -live- and -I- will -kill -u- myself- devil' in aso rock

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by richidinho(m): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Truly, Atiku is not lifeless

Something tells me this man will surpass our expectations

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by SarkinYarki: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
A true kind hearted leader just what Nigeria needs now to heal from 3 years of Satanic level repression

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Smithkafors(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
On Atiku we stand 2019.......all the madonnites alumni we shall vote atiku.Nigeria must be great again!.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
Mod correct yourself na

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by kidman96(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hasn't Atiku been in Nigeria all along? All the Fulani herdsmen killing, Book Haram killings, massacre of Christians in Kaduna, IPOB killings that has been going in over the years he never reacted... But time don come for election he is reacting to everything...

You are all after your pockets you politicians.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by TheMoniker: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
Chemical reactor.
All I know is no one on earth can be more inhuman than Buhari.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by ottohan: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
Rip English
Op its not dead, its death
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Justseyii: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
cry
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
Na so dem go dey do like say they are truly kindhearted.

Once they are in power, they pretend to have ear problems.

RIP

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Jh0wsef(m): 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by rusher14: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
Where have all these concerns been over the last 10 years?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by chendstone01(m): 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
This guy just dey smart
Nor go smart finish still lose to buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Groovenaija360(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
A president that knows the value of human life

Not Buhari

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Oblitz(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2018
Op what?

Modified. Now that the Op had corrected himself, please someone should tell the man below me to check his grammar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by LUGBE: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
Please let us give this man a chance, if he didn't do well, we will still remove him. We will keep on trying

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Bbnnaji(f): 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
God have mercy
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Mopolchi: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
Good one Atiku

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Kennedy94(m): 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
rip to them

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Kennedy94(m): 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
rusher14:
Where have all these concerns been over the last 10 years?

A very good question...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by chidextec: 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
Atiku the chemical reactor grin Even when my goat in the village delivers, Atiku will also react grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by 12345baba(m): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
StOla:
If he becomes President, he will suddenly stop reacting and would even try to cover up such news like Jonathan wanted to silently sweep the Chibok kidnap under the carpet, until international focus on Nigeria forced his government to reluctantly admit that it happened after 3weeks.
that's what any head of government will do . make una no dey find talk were talk no dey

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by zombieTRACKER: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:
ATIKU SIMPLY LOOKING FOR CHEAP POLITICAL POINTS!

The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom.

LIKE for BUHARI

SHARE for ATIKU

Shut Up there

Buhari is lifeless
He doesn't know where Madonna university is located

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by Anduku: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2018
Jkyoung:
When I am just a few seconds to achieving my FTC after 8 years on nairaland, Buhari and his NFCC(Nairaland First To Comment Commission) declares it inconclusive.

Anybody or anything that will hinder your progress in life will be declared inconclusive by superior powers.

Hit like to claim it.
Lol grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students by tit(f): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
Atiku for president.
Babes love Atiku

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) / Meet Gboty, Dino Malaye's Daughter / Nnewi Rebrands Its Security Outfit, Gets 7 Vehicles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.