Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered (86019 Views)

Teenage Sex Worker Reveals How Ladies Use Charms To Woo Men / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by princdebola201(m): 1:19am On Nov 04, 2018
prince3009:

Oh...so you visit brothels all over Nigeria to know this?
did u visit delta states to know the 6 hotels where sex workers use charm on their customersgrin
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by bigcasava1(m): 1:27am On Nov 04, 2018
devil and women wich of them bad past?
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by chuckjonesbaba(m): 2:06am On Nov 04, 2018
Raphaelcarter:
Who did we offend in Nigeria bikonu

We don't even know who to trust again oooo

I tell you men! I tire..
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Kazyb(f): 3:16am On Nov 04, 2018
Police should arrest them to catch their parent , their parent whom allowed their children to be criminal are supposed to be put behind bar this will teach parent to cater for their children, that's why most almajiri are Boko Haram
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by geadom: 3:19am On Nov 04, 2018
Wonders shall never end
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by GIFTD: 4:23am On Nov 04, 2018
dre11:

Six powerful joints where teenage sex workers woo men with charms in Delta uncovered

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/02/six-powerful-joints-teenage-sex-workers-woo-men-charms-delta-uncovered/

Delta state now the home of all evils..native doctors chased from Lagos state....prostitute from Edo and other parts of the county come and carry out their evil businesses.... Delta state the safe heaven for all devils.
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by lordswill03: 5:06am On Nov 04, 2018
But with 40k, you can actually start a meager legit biz. But what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Papaaldrich: 5:10am On Nov 04, 2018
delugajackson:
That's why you see some girls shining so "bright" at night, especially under the street lights. You'd wonder if they fell from the sky. If you lack self-control as a man, you will definitely fall for them the moment you set your eyes on them.

Be ye not deceived by their looks. Under that beautiful makeup, their juju is the foundation. Now that is what I call digital marketing.

Wonderful
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Diso60090(m): 5:26am On Nov 04, 2018
Rexnegro:
are u kidding me ?

No,I'm kidnapping you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:26am On Nov 04, 2018
Zane2point4:
Na wao
normal size butt plug���
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:34am On Nov 04, 2018
prince3009:

Seems you are into the business?
and the information u seek...Will change ur destiny?? U want to investigate her business but u will pretend u don't see her if she was starving? Dino melaye said it's wrong to probe wealth if you never probed poverty....

You can discuss my twists with ur friends...I don't wish to continue with u..Thanks����
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 04, 2018
princdebola201:
did u visit delta states to know the 6 hotels where sex workers use charm on their customersgrin

Lame reply! I am not the author of the article neither am i the OP..

Now back to my question...it seems you have visited the whole brothels in Nigeria to know that there are at least 3 Igbo girls in each of them. Is that your calling? visiting brothels nationwide?
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by dexcira(f): 5:42am On Nov 04, 2018
Kjking:
please where is the joint biko... i want to see for myself!! what is charm that God can not deliver me from
. Where kwa? The address de there na. cheesy
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by dangoteinlaw: 5:44am On Nov 04, 2018
sandraade:
I wish men will now stop patronising these prostitutes. I cant imagine paying 10k to a prostitute for a night of sex.. What d Bleep! Its impossible..
I can't even pay 10k overnight, don't really know what's wrong with we men self. In a hard time like this, 10k would pay up my bills and still give me much pleasure than sex
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by donfiazo2k: 5:53am On Nov 04, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Christianity and whores are 5 & 6. Marylagladen in action. See hypocrisy you can patronize a child of 12 & 13 for sex, but you can't marry them. Hmmmm
you can imagine
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by aku626(m): 5:56am On Nov 04, 2018
Poverty smh
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 04, 2018
The post is very true....fully aware of such especially influx from owerri.

God have mercy.
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by JamesRiley(m): 6:00am On Nov 04, 2018
Destar nko for osadenis junction... hope say dem no day use juju because 90% of men staying around der day patronize dem
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by JamesRiley(m): 6:08am On Nov 04, 2018
prince3009:
Funny thing is that some girls reading this will start planning on how to relocate to Asaba
My guy your comment is the best thing i have read this year grin grin
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by sweetilicious(f): 6:09am On Nov 04, 2018
Oh my God! At this age,I had button as breast.I knew no man not to even kiss anyone.What are parents doing with children God entrusted on them? Is it poverty? We need to research on this.In a saner clime,teenergers this cannot be condoled.They take you to a foster parent who will change you.You will even even see how families are meant to be,and this will have a great impact on you.Will Nigeria ever get better?
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by syphonnglobal: 6:25am On Nov 04, 2018
Veganism has seen its popularity strongly over the past few years, and it is estimated that 3.5 million British people now identify as being vegetarians. There are many good reasons for turning to a plant-based nutrition.

For many people, veganism is better for the environment, which comes as no surprise, as a new report has found that the meat and dairy industries are on track to become the world’s biggest contributors to climate change.
READ MORE http://syphonnglobal.com/vegan-protein-sources/
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by chuka5000(m): 6:36am On Nov 04, 2018
banio:
Charm that works on only men that went to brothel is fake. Why can't the charm work on all men walking by, but only on interested men. Also the native doctor told you not to quarrel with customers, isn't that simple psychology. If you quarrel the man won't pay well. So the native doctor wants You to be quiet and obey all the customers demands so big money will be paid. Cleaver guys claiming and forming native doctor

honestly u r one of the smartest people I've seen on nairaland with this comment alone
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Aitech(m): 6:40am On Nov 04, 2018
dre11:

Six powerful joints where teenage sex workers woo men with charms in Delta uncovered

http://dailypost.ng/2018/11/02/six-powerful-joints-teenage-sex-workers-woo-men-charms-delta-uncovered/

This is naija where everything is possible
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Princedapace(m): 6:40am On Nov 04, 2018
Pathetic.. 13 and 14 years.. Parental failure. Too bad..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by shugabasbn: 6:46am On Nov 04, 2018
My gen is there kampe, even if DSTV increases it subscription fees astronomically I will still pay than walking amoebically at night for teenage sex. Tufiawka, ewo
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by Erastuslove: 7:00am On Nov 04, 2018
The devil used woman to fall the first world of Adam and today same formula is still invoke.... God save man we pray cause men are still falling like Adam
Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by 3RNEST(m): 7:03am On Nov 04, 2018
Na wa, Things are just too hard now in Nigeria...imagine this morning one guy in my area was begging me to buy his cat but I told him that I don't need a Cat that I don't even have Rat in my house, he said he will bring Rat in the evening.

1 Like

Re: Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered by 3RNEST(m): 7:04am On Nov 04, 2018
shugabasbn:
My gen is there kampe, even if DSTV increases it subscription fees astronomically I will still pay than walking amoebically at night for teenage sex. Tufiawka, ewo
I hear u...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.