Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread (8260 Views)

Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hey guys,

Here's my quick review of the Infinix Hot 6X.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5RXSZXByC0

Hot 6X Specs

Display Size: 6.2″ HD+
Display Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
Resolution: 720 X 1500 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~268 ppi density)
Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425
CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz
GPU: Adreno 308
Network: GSM/HSPA+/LTE
SIM: True Dual Nano SIM
Primary Camera: 13MP AF + 2MP FF with dual Flash
Secondary Camera: 8MP Fixed Focus with Flash
Memory and RAM: 16GB/2GB and 32GB/3GB, Expandable via Micro SD

Price:
N44,000 - 16GB/2GB
N50,000 -32GB/3GB

Here are some screenshots from the video.

Ask me any question about the Infinix Hot 6X

Cheers

Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by flexerking(m): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
hw many times will they use sd 425

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by CharlesJok3r: 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by nonichuks: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2018
flexerking:
hw many times will they use sd 425

Isn't this this first Sd425 with a notch?
Now everyone can afford to use an iPhone looking device.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by Telvin7(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2018
Y d repackaging na..........
1.3ghz quad-core processor .......... snapdragon 425 processor in 2019?? For 50,000 naira?? GOD FORBID

and why is the ppi density always 260 or 268..….....
iPhone xr with hd display got 320 ppi...........
And this hot 6x is an hd+ with a bad density.......

I prefer to buy the hot s3x than this trash

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by nonichuks: 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
Telvin7:
Y d repackaging na..........
1.3ghz quad-core processor .......... snapdragon 425 processor in 2019?? For 50,000 naira?? GOD FORBID

and why is the ppi density always 260 or 268..….....
iPhone xr with hd display got 320 ppi...........
And this hot 6x is an hd+ with a bad density.......

I prefer to buy the hot s3x than this trash

You must be dull for you to be comparing an Infinix phone with a $750 iPhone.

Infinix even makes 1080P phones with 400+ PPI.

It's called Note series. Do your research.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by MeshachMARTINS(m): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
Sd425 44k?

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by keryj(f): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
Can anyone please give me the ups and down of infinix note 5, really love the phone
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by xapo(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
This guy keep recycling same old shit with different names. nonsense
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by flexerking(m): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
xapo:
exactly
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by shosky1794: 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
nonichuks:

Then compare it to a Xiaomi Note 4X of almost 2 years ago then you will know the infinix is trash.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by flexerking(m): 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
shosky1794:

Then compare it to a Xiaomi Note 4X of almost 2 years ago then you will know the infinix is trash.
u de mind dem quad core cpu in 2018 gosh wtf even 92$ have sd450 octacore

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by wenebunwo(m): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
Is this one better than Hot 6 pro?
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by nonichuks: 12:46am On Nov 05, 2018
shosky1794:

If it does not have a notch, people that want a notch would not buy a notchless note 4X over the Hot 6X.
This is a fact. The average person don't care about the numbers after the SD

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by shosky1794: 5:14am On Nov 05, 2018
nonichuks:

If it does not have a notch, people that want a notch would not buy a notchless note 4X over the Hot 6X.

Lol. And you think people care about the notch grin

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by Telvin7(m): 8:36am On Nov 05, 2018
nonichuks:

guy no offensive curse............I am talking about the hot series not the note........and am not comparing with the iPhone xr ........... At least I have seen hd phones with 290 ppi, 320 ppi...........but infinix always stock at 260 ppi.........and that's bad for a 6.2 inch phone...........
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2018
nonichuks:

That average person will start complaining about lag after he opens 7apps in background and will now decide to buy another infinix with same Spec next year... And pain continues

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2018
The only thing that these guys(techno and infinix) have is marketing strategy

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by nonichuks: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2018
Telvin7:
guy no offensive curse............I am talking about the hot series not the note........and am not comparing with the iPhone xr ........... At least I have seen hd phones with 290 ppi, 320 ppi...........but infinix always stock at 260 ppi.........and that's bad for a 6.2 inch phone...........

Is the Hot 6X better or the same as the Hot 5 from last year?
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by nonichuks: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:

That average person will start complaining about lag after he opens 7apps in background and will now decide to buy another infinix with same Spec next year... And pain continues

Ah someone that is using anything Hot already knows the drill na.
What is the alternative, is it 3GB Ram Xiaomi phones that are priced cheap but RAM would feel like 1GB?
Many people are complaining about it but they don't care, they're smiling to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by shosky1794: 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
nonichuks:

What is the alternative, is it 3GB Ram Xiaomi phones that are priced cheap but RAM would feel like 1GB?
Many people are complaining about it but they don't care, they're smiling to the bank.

Bros you can lie o. I use a 3gb RAM Xiaomi and the performance is way better than the flagships of infinix and tecno phones put together.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by Telvin7(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
nonichuks:

how there u compare infinix with xiaomi...............
F**k infinix with it's repackaging

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by Telvin7(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
nonichuks:

Is the Hot 6X better or the same as the Hot 5 from last year?
take a look at the two......... don't ask me
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by nonichuks: 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
Telvin7:
how there u compare infinix with xiaomi...............
F**k infinix with it's repackaging

I still prefer Nokia, OnePlus, Oppo etc to Xiaomi in terms of packaging tho.

Telvin7:
take a look at the two......... don't ask me

If you don't know, do your research.
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by nonichuks: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
shosky1794:

Bros you can lie o. I use a 3gb RAM Xiaomi and the performance is way better than the flagships of infinix and tecno phones put together.

Which flagship Infinix/tecno you don use? Oya lie!
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by Telvin7(m): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
nonichuks:

I still prefer Nokia, OnePlus, Oppo etc to Xiaomi in terms of packaging tho.

If you don't know, do your research.
who asked the question ........lloollllzzzzz
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by flexerking(m): 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
nonichuks:

3gb ram feel lik 1gb ram ? tongue nor con lie here jare.
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by tbadejo25: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2018
Cool video. Cannot use my money to buy this tho. cool

I have passed that level.
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by Anegbettedude: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
tbadejo25:
Cool video. Cannot use my money to buy this tho. cool

I have passed that level.
undecided undecided
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by tbadejo25: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2018
Anegbettedude:
undecided undecided

What did i say wrong?
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by Ayebaeapretai(f): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
xapo:
list what was recycled.
Re: Infinix Hot 6X (Notch) Official Discussion Thread by Anegbettedude: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2018
tbadejo25:

What did i say wrong?
na you sabi

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Surprise Users With New Data Package / New Airtel Data Pack - 70MB For #20, 250MB For #50, 5GB For #1000 / Airtel & Etisalat Blackberry Edge Problem & Customer Service Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.