Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? (5167 Views)

Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
eagleeye2:

That came to my mind too. But Someone like Osibanjo, Tinubu, and other South west politicians won't stand for that.
Again, I have heard rumour about this finger print of the man occupying Aso Rock not opening doors immediately he came back from that his long trip in London hospital. That's why there was that Rat in Aso Rock saga that year.
Me keeping fingers crossed.
Osibanjo can do nada (nothing)! He is not brave not to say that brave!

Tinubu said he will support Buhari on a stretcher undecided

So forget those ones.

If you are talking about that Yinka Odumakin and some other Afenifere leaders then I can listen.

3 Likes

Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Awol1:

That's why we are educated bro.

Let's wait for Kanu to bring his evidences. Until then, I'm an avid observer.
what evidence do you need from a man who betrayed the trust his useless followers had in him by abandoning them wen the struggle was at the highest temperature. you need to go for psychiatric test if you're still a sane human being

1 Like

Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by eagleeye2: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Osibanjo can do nada (nothing)! He is not brave not to say that brave!

Tinubu said he will support Buhari on a stretcher undecided

So forget those ones.

If you are talking about that Yinka Odumakin and some other Afenifere leaders then I can listen.
Everyone loves power. If the Vice president is convinced that the man who returned is not his principal, he would have found a way to leak that info.
But i am not dismissing anything or believing anything.

2 Likes

Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

I guess you were not born when they almost succeeded with Yaradua.

Thank God for Dora Akunyili.
no need arguing with you cos you were not a sincere human being, how can you compare buhari with yaradua. If you ever had any tertiary education, then you're a disgrace to those who trained you.
I can't employ some pple on nl cos they're worst in reasoning
Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by ayzTIGER: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
bamidelee:

what evidence do you need from a man who betrayed the trust his useless followers had in him by abandoning them wen the struggle was at the highest temperature. you need to go for psychiatric test if you're still a sane human being
Sharap! He should have stayed back so that the murderous Nigeria Army would kill him while you slam your head in praise to Allah for the death of Kanu. Wicked things

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
eagleeye2:

Everyone loves power. If the Vice president is convinced that the man who returned is not his principal, he would have found a way to leak that info.
But i am not dismissing anything or believing anything.
His job is not threatened now. So why should he lay all his cards on the table when they can use it to bargain for presidency

3 Likes

Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
bamidelee:

no need arguing with you cos you were not a sincere human being, how can you compare buhari with yaradua. If you ever had any tertiary education, then you're a disgrace to those who trained you.
I can't employ some pple on nl cos they're worst in reasoning
If you know that you cannot make reasonable argument without throwing tantrum please don't quote me again

Have a nice day if you can

3 Likes

Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by OnyeOGA(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
bamidelee:

and why did your Mohammed fled to Medina when the Islamic struggle was at the highest temperature?

4 Likes

Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by obi4eze(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hmm....
Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by technuel: 1:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
Omoboricash:
He is actually run mad. Replace who from Sudan? What gain does Nigeria or family of Buhari benefit from such swapping. I think the man is completely insane.
His statement doesn't match with someone with IQ. I was amazed how he was able to gather followers. Definetly the followers are slowpoke and insane like their leader.
See this one, you think you are intelligent? No you are not. What do you know about Nigeria? People who have classified information and intelligence gathering are talking you are here on NL spewing trash just because of your hatred for him. The North Know exactly what they are doing and many top people in this country knows about this.
Let's wait and see how everything will turn out.

2 Likes

Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
bamidelee:

You would have thought him man enough, and courageous enough if he had stayed to be killed?

2 Likes

Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by megacity: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
LamidiCownu:
Lamidi Cownu Kanu is schizophrenic. There's no doubt about that at all

What is schizophrenic? Cant you say something in plain English?

1 Like

Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by victorvezx(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Awol1:

You would have thought him man enough, and courageous enough if he had stayed to be killed?
From ur post, I can easily tell u are an Ipob supporter or PDP supporter
Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Atiku knows a lot of secrets going on in this administration and he knows they know he knows. His temporary change of base to Dubai wasn't for fun, it was for his security. They know he is a desperate man and such a man can not be allowed with certain secrets.

His emergency as PDP candidate was never expected.

2 Likes

Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by victorvezx(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
OnyeOGA:
and why did your Mohammed fled to Medina when the Islamic struggle was at the highest temperature?
U should instead compare Kanu to Ojukwu who fled to Ivory Coast and returned back to Nigeria a coward begging for pardon. That is how Kanu story will end. At least Mohammed came back victorious with his group
Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by OnyeOGA(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
victorvezx:

U should instead compare Kanu to Ojukwu who fled to Ivory Coast and returned back to Nigeria a coward begging for pardon. That is how Kanu story will end. At least Mohammed came back victorious with his group
"Returned back to Nigeria a coward begging for pardon"? Is that what your Ibadan-Lagos expressway told you? We haven't forgotten how your hero committed suicide. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by victorvezx(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
OnyeOGA:
"Returned back to Nigeria a coward begging for pardon"? Is that what your Ibadan-Lagos expressway told you? We haven't forgotten how your hero committed suicide. Lol
At least he begged for pardon and was granted. He came back a coward. The same fate awaits Kanu, but this time he won't come back to Nigeria, he will remain abroad forever.
Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by megacity: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
victorvezx:

A great fighter is one who lives to fight another day....

Every smart soldier knows there is a right time to leave ....Ojukwu was smart and knew the right time to check out and in the end he out-lived many of his enemies

Kanu too was wise enough to get out just before soldiers stormed his father's house and killed every living thing there including his dog

There is nothing brave in dying like a chicken

2 Likes

Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by OnyeOGA(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
victorvezx:

At least he begged for pardon and was granted. He came back a coward. The same fate awaits Kanu, but this time he won't come back to Nigeria, he will remain abroad forever.
lol. That was how you Afonjas were shouting the other time he came.

2 Likes

Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by LamidiCownu: 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
megacity:

What is schizophrenic? Cant you say something in plain English?
Can't you go get some proper education
Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by victorvezx(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
megacity:

A great fighter is one who lives to fight another day....

Every smart soldier knows there is a right time to leave ....Ojukwu was smart and knew the right time to check out and in end he out-lived many of his enemies

Kanu too was wise enough to get out just before soldiers stormed his father's house and killed every living thing there including his dog

There is nothing brave in dying like a chicken
Kanu ran because he was a coward not because he wanted to make strategic retreat like Mohammed. If u remember, he was boasting about bringing Buhari head to Onitsha, he boasted about how Nigeria will burn if the army dare invade his house. The army did that and nothing happened. Next we see him in Israel hiding

1 Like

Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by uchennamani(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
KingsCity:
It's either Kanu knows what he is saying or he is a mad man in need of psychiatric help
He knows what he saying. And believe me, he doesn't need a psychiatric help. He is a con man who benefits from his victims. There is no Jubrin in Aso Rock. He knows this, every sane person knows that as well.
Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by uchennamani(m): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
Awol1:

One woman recently told me that the thumb of the man in Aso Rock does not open the secret safe that the president's thump is meant to open. She continued, that those around the corridors of power know the truth but that they won't talk ( remember they have all to gain).

About his memory, that's what I've also always thought about, and I have carefully followed his interviews where he recalled the past, but nothing is impossible in this age of technology.

I'm not taking the woman's account as authority, but as is characteristic of me, I'm keeping it somewhere until superior evidence emerge to totally render it invalid, void and untrue.

And remember Nnamdi Kanu is on a mission to get the world to support his course. Do you really think he will be standing his ground on this issue if it wasn't true, knowing that it will bring him a global ridicule if it is proven false?

Think!
You are a very big goat, not greatest of all time, but ewu, goat. You said that a woman at Aso Rock told you that the president's thumb cannot open a save it normally opens? You are not just ewu, you are a Lie Mohamed as well. Stupid goat
Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by smileyoo: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
lakeside23:

u are very correct. thats the mentality difference between a white and a black man. kanu's talk is worth considering for once
only the zombies 'll not take kanu serious, because they 've been programmed to think towards one direction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
uchennamani:
You are a very big goat, not greatest of all time, but ewu, goat. You said that a woman at Aso Rock told you that the president's thumb cannot open a save it normally opens? You are not just ewu, you are a Lie Mohamed as well. Stupid goat

What are you attacking?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Leaks Picture Of The Place Where Igbos Were Killed From Oyigbo PHOTO / BREAKING: Prophet Odumeje Prophecy On Anambra Election Fails As Inec Sets To Ann / He finaly made his assets Declaration public waiting for appointment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.