Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

9mi and I are cool now - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9mi and I are cool now (909 Views)

Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) / My Daughter And I Are In Love And I Satisfy Her In Bed – Father Confesses / "I Gave Birth To Her And I Impregnate Her" - 50-Year-Old Dad Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9mi and I are cool now by Cintia1111: 1:40am On Nov 04, 2018
We are now cool.
Re: 9mi and I are cool now by Cintia1111: 1:45am On Nov 04, 2018
We are cool
Re: 9mi and I are cool now by Cintia1111: 1:49am On Nov 04, 2018
Scammers without shame or remorse.
Re: 9mi and I are cool now by Kattyshawn: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
sadthis post is a big lie I have been a member for close to a year now. A platform that pays it's members salary every week through importation you call that a scam what will you gain in spoiling people sweat they even created an online store for it's members to sell their products what more do you want haters please go to the website and see testimony www.9miport.com maybe your the one who scammed them.

Cintia1111:
Please people beware of 9mi company. They are registered company and have their office in Benin.But the company is majorly run online on WhatsApp and telegram.They are into mini importation, exportation and other programs. They train people in these programs. They also claim to help people import things. Your goods will take months upon months to arrive and when it arrives,they are substandard goods ( that is ,if it arrives at all and this must be after much pressure has been mounted on them). When they see you are the soft type, they run with your money and remove you from their groups. Just last month they were arrested by one of their members. The case is still on. And now they have scammed another person.

Below are all necessary details:

OFFICE ADDRESS:
1, Okha Town By-Pass Off Sapele Road, Benin City. Edo State.Nigeria.
3rd Floor AIICO Plaza, PC 12 Churchgate Street Victoria Island Lagos. Nigeria.

NAMES:
Bridget akiakeme(Mrs Bridget
Igbinomwanhia eguagie osafugbe( engr Oscar)

Phone numbers:+2348128087132
+2347066808411
+2348067451990

Online shop: 9mistores.com

They are in the following social media as:
Telegram: 9mi registered members
Facebook: 9MI, mini importation
Instagram: 9mi
LinkedIn: 9Mi

BEWARE DONT FALL A VICTIM. PLEASE SHARE AND REPOST TO SAVE THEIR NEXT VICTIM. THANKS
Re: 9mi and I are cool now by Cintia1111: 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
They have paid back,now we are cool
Re: 9mi and I are cool now by Cintia1111: 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
After they pleaded that I should have patience. I chatted her up when I noticed others in that salary scheme are been paid. Just read her response there, that alone will tell you the kind of person they are.
Re: 9mi and I are cool now by Ogalos26: 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
Kattyshawn:
sadthis post is a big lie I have been a member for close to a year now. A platform that pays it's members salary every week through importation you call that a scam what will you gain in spoiling people sweat they even created an online store for it's members to sell their products what more do you want haters please go to the website and see testimony www.9miport.com maybe your the one who scammed them.

who say it's a lie, I am a victim, if u know what good for ur life, u better run while u can, nobody is spoiling any body's business, in every rumor, there are atoms of truth in them... Bridget just twisted the story to be feet her selfish self... It won't be long, u will see her through character soon very soon... All she is saying in the group are all lies... Be warn...
Re: 9mi and I are cool now by Cintia1111: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
WELL, 9MI HAS DISCOVERED THEY MADE ERROR IN THEIR RECORD, AND HAVE PROMISED TO PAY ME MY MONEY BACK. THEY JUST PAID 10K NOW AND PROMISED TO BALANCE IT BY FRIDAY. SO WE ARE NOW COOL.

I WILL UPDATE US ON FRIDAY ONCE THEY COMPLETE PAYMENT.

THANKS THANKS THANKS
Re: 9mi and I are cool now by Cintia1111: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Finally all payment has been made to me. Thank you all for this good fight

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Boy Stole Generator In Lagos Video And Pictures / Man Hand Chopped Off For Trying To Steal (graphic Picture) / Lady Shares Pictures Of The “Fake” Palm Oil She Bought In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.