Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information (18106 Views)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / Has Anybody Used VTN / Has Anybody Heard Of Vtn (virtualterminalnetwork) ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by bytci(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2010
Fellow nairalanders have you made money from the several how to make millions information publish on success digest extra magazine.
Please share your experience
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by owner(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2010
Not Really! But, I got a Tutorial or Should i call it Hint from their Site and its Really Making Me Happy by the Day, I dont Get Freak by their Advertisment cos most of them are Scams, e.g The One i saw was How to Make Money on Youtube and they Posted the Instruction Free, Now Am Enjoying it, In one Word, I dont believe their Advert, Once they Advertise to Teach you Something, e.g How to Make Money from Nairaland, Just Google Search for it cos now you have a Clue that you can make money from Nairaland!!!
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by internetpo(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2010
Wrong guys! wrong!

I have been reading success digest for over 5 years and can say I have learnt and even made money from the life changing information they give. I have been with Success digest long when it was in magazine form before it now turned to a newspaper form that it presently is,

I must say that while some of the adverts are true (being an advertiser myself) some of them are not true and outrightly scam. But the publishers are doing a great job through their know your customer/money back guarantee policies they are implementing. Heck! its even killing us the genuine advertisers as the procedures are tooooo strict.

All in all, success digest mag is a life changer, This my dear was an objective summary, no bias or pun intended. Infact I was like you some years ago the first time when I saw success digest and I regretted why I did not believe and buy a copy, This was before I now saw it 3 years later and went for it and since then, 5 years and still counting, it has been , smiley
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by great107: 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2010
Just like yesterday, when i got hook
with SDE, BUT so far i have earn alot
of money selling their info and following
their instruction
thanks
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by mrperfect(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2010
Success Digest Paper is Informative and educative it gives many Nigerians a good start. For the advertisers there most are geniue, is just that it seems many don't do their home work well before coming out to advertise.
Why they are not intended to fail on their promises but they end up failing thus given good ones upleasant name.
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by ayo84(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2010
why dont they give some of the info for free,and make money from commissions from they companies they are promoting.its just taking advantage of ignorant folks,and colecting like someone hard earned 20,000 telling him, he can make millions from doing busines online.haba,
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by DualCore1: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2010
What is Success Digest? A news site or a new paper coy? tongue
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by internetpo(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2010
newspaper Co.

www.sadcnigeria.org
wink
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by cdcebook: 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2011
buy bulk sms for as low as 85 kobo/sms. Become a bulk sms reseller and own you own bulk sms weasite and start making money selling bulk sms to people. Visit www.sms9ja360.com
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by ilekky(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2011
The paper has really changed my entire life.If there are scam adverts,why not do your own due deligence

before getting involved.As far as I am concerned,the paper has changed my life and I will continue to appreciate

their good work.
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by luvgenius(m): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2011
I think most of the products advertise there are scam. You don't have to come and be selling whatever you have, you have to prove to people that it will be able to make them money. Some used to borrow money to their products only discover later that they won't be able to make a dime
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2011
Success Digest Extra! is really a LIFE charging paper. I've made so much money from some of the ideas I got from reading the paper, BUT you have to use your due diligence when reading the advertisers ad copy. I can recommend the paper to anybody, Use Your DUE DILIGENCE.
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by lagoshost(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2011
SD Extra, Very funny. cool
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by databoy: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2011
internetpo:

newspaper Co.

www.sadcnigeria.org
wink

Their website is very unprofessional and unattractive (no offense pls). I can do far better with frontpage Wordpress. grin
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by ilekky(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2011
Let us continue to appreciate their good work and for them to be working on their website almost on a daily basis is never a child's

play.As for me,success digest is good and when you do your research meticulously,you will always appreciate their good work.

I have learnt so much from their platform and if I can,then you can.
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by learnit: 7:33am On Dec 16, 2011
success digest has imparted lots into my life but i think they have made a grave mistake by making the business magazine a daily newspaper for God sake this is business ideas not entertainment news, i think they should rethink on this before people start backing off. My candid warning

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by greatcruz(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2012
Success Digest is a wonderful magazine. Its contents are also good and very inspiring. The problem with most people is that they rush to Success Digest when they are already 'broke' and very heavily indebted. At that state, what they are looking for is just a quick money machine to put some bucks in their pocket and not to develop and implement a business plan. whether you like it or not, you must develop and implement a business plan to be successful in the Internet.

For instance, the much advertised SURVEY quick money business is quite wonderful but it is not just as easy as newbies would see it. Think of it this way, you are doing a research to find out the adoption level of a beverage brand from your company (eg. KOKOVITA). Now one of your strategy is to evenly distribute questionnaires to about 10,000 persons in a particular town. Now you recruited some folks to visit house to house and get the questionnaires completed.

Every successfully completed questionnaire shall receive N5. As a research you have built some secret checks into the system to make sure someone does not play smart on you. Eg. You asked them to hand-fill the question, you asked them to sample opinion of literate people only, and you put questions that have known relationships( eg ... smokers are not beverage freaks), etc.. On getting the results you discovered that most of the questionnaires are filled with same handwriting, all smokers indicated keen interest in beverages, and other stuffs, Will u pay the full amount agreed? Of course No. That is why some people fail woefully in online survey. They fill conflicting data in the several forms that the promoters furnish.

Let me tell you, the online survey guys are no fools. They have value for their money. Some of the survey are made for a particular nation but we appear anonymous online and fill those forms. They also know about those hide your ass software solutions. They plant bugs. Eg. You have just said that you are from [b]urhobo [/b]land, then they will ask you your favourite soups or meal. If you select Vegetable Soup and AKPU (instead of banga or ohwo soup and starch), it means that either you are not an Urhobo or you do not possess the qualities they need. To prove you right or wrong, they will send you another set of questions. If you skip that test, they will search their sister sites to compare information about your. Again they compare your IP Addresses. Have you forgotten that you leave a lot of footprints on sites that you visting? You are dealing with smart people. If you want to succeed in ONLINE SURVEY be ready to give substantive answers to those questions they ask. Remember what you filled earlier on because they analyse your data before payment. etc etc.

The problem is not SADC and its numerous generous writers. The problem is that most of the readers do not give time to studies and do not apply due diligence required to make money online. How could you make a soft drink today and expect it to sell like COKE. It is a jokers dream. For instance, I have been working on a membership site for Free online courses (www.coretecng.com/ws/) for about six months now.It will offer online courses on PHP, Java, Android, Ipad Apps, Web development, CCTV training, etc. If I were desperate, I would have launched it but I am taking my time because I want it to be properly done.I am also consulting my coach.

Some new entrants do not even pick a coach, they buy e-books from here and there. In the game of life, you need a coach. Even when you are established, you must refer back to your coach for adults' information. Do not go with empty hands, it is un-scriptural. So, if you want to succeed online, follow someone bumper to bumper. If you tray something that did not work, do not riot. Go back to your master for review, it is like that in real life business.

And so on...

4 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by lappymasta: 7:31pm On May 14, 2012
I have read all that have been written and i want to believe most posters have really answered well.
I tnk u can make money from stuffs advertised(do ur due dilligence though) and also from advertising too(learn and master how to solve a problem that most people have)- only make sure you advertise what you know to be real and working.
I have tried some things i learnt and made some money but i have learnt alot from sde.
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by chidi500(m): 8:34am On May 15, 2012
BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by zangiff(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2012
Those guys are hot and like their free ideas.i read a publication about paypal sometimes ago and it really helped even till now
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by wollnet: 3:59pm On May 19, 2012
We need resellers for this software - SchoolEasyPro, SchoolEasyMax, etc. Check the link below for details.
www.facebook.com/SchoolEasySolution

Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by creativeideas: 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
ayo84: why dont they give some of the info for free,and make money from commissions from they companies they are promoting.its just taking advantage of ignorant folks,and colecting like someone hard earned 20,000 telling him, he can make millions from doing busines online.haba,

While i agree with you to some extent, my view is that people sometimes don't appreciate things they get for free. such things are taken for granted. Besides,if you get the information for free, you are at the mercy of the person giving it because he is doing you a favour. on the other hand, if you pay for the information you get, you have the right to make demands of the giver.

also, the person who is giving the information is giving you invaluable knowledge that he/she acquired over the years from experience, there is no amount that you can pay that will be too much, in as much as the information is genuine and it delivers the promised expectations.
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by utimatedes(m): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
SDE contributed to who I am today...
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by akintayo1(m): 2:06am On Sep 06, 2012
take it or leave it SDE has change many lifes for better.most of what i know today concern internet stuff is from SDE directly or indirectly.when i read about something in the paper i find out more about it.even apart from internet related issues SDE has taught a lots about life it's self.there is no way scams activities will not be connected to it even the so called big "G" (google) scammers still find their way to send you spamms,so it's not a mata of SDE they're trying their best to keep things clean.the first time i heard of nairaland was in SDE,and i can not measure the knowlegde and benefit i have gain from this forum which SDE has made me to discover through that paper.many ugly event has happen wit the help of facebook,the recent general's daughter is an example, does that means facebook is bad social place?
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by creativeideas: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2012
You know, i recently realized that whether or not we make money from ideas from SDE or any other business opportunities depends on what we do with the information we get. Also, it is not all business information that is meant for us; we must find a business model we can relate with. People who are despirate and want quick money overlook a lot of things, thereby causing them to fail. There are, however, ways that we can sort information and make good money from valuable information. Please check out this link: http://howtoturninformationintomoney..com. I hope you find it helpful
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by creativeideas: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2012
creative ideas: You know, i recently realized that whether or not we make money from ideas from SDE or any other business opportunities depends on what we do with the information we get. Also, it is not all business information that is meant for us; we must find a business model we can relate with. People who are despirate and want quick money overlook a lot of things, thereby causing them to fail. There are, however, ways that we can sort information and make good money from valuable information. Please check out this link: http://howtoturninformationintomoney..com. I hope you find it helpful

You can copy the link and paste it in your browser instead of clicking it directly
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by whealth360: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2014
WE HELP TO SECURE INVITATION LETTER AND HOTEL RESERVATION FOR USA, UK AND SHEGEN VISA. PLEASE CALL 08143162633
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by AleAirHub(m): 7:26am On Jun 23, 2015
Good Morning,
I Am A Product Of Success Digest Magazine Since 2007 In My Senior Secondary Days. Indeed Success Digest Magazine Has Been A Blessing To Me.

Thanks
Moses
F: Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services
Re: Has Anybody Make Money From Success Digest Information by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Is Success Digest Extra still on the newsstand?

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? / 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense / Multiple Websites experiencing Massive Internet Outage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.