Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti (34994 Views)

I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu / Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered / PDP Leader Killed In Edo Over Tearing Of Billboards. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by kirajustice: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has been removed as the leader of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in the State.

PoliticsNGR learnt that at a stakeholders of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the state on Saturday, Fayose was removed as the leader of the party in the state whileSenate Minority Leader, Senator Biodun Olujimi, was confirmed as PDP’s new leader in Ekiti State and Southwest region.

Olujimi is the party’s highest ranking political office holder in the southwest geo-political zone.

They asked for the immediate dissolution of the present State Working Committee (SWC) led by the state PDP Chairman, Mr. Gboyega Oguntuase, and demanded the constitution of a caretaker committee. These are part of the resolutions reached at Ekiti PDP Stakeholders Meeting held in Ado-Ekiti, the State capital, and attended by serving and former political office holders.

Party chieftains who attended the meeting included Olujimi, former Deputy Governor, Dr. Sikiru Lawal; former Acting Governor, Mr. Olatunji Odeyemi; Ekiti Assembly Deputy Speaker, Mr. Segun Adewumi; former state PDP Chairman, Chief Bola Olu-Ojo; governorship aspirants, former National Assembly members, former State Assembly members, former local government chairmen and former party officers.

Speaking with reporters after the meeting, Senator Olujimi explained that Fayose was excluded from the meeting owing to the fact that he had just been released from detention by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over alleged financial fraud.

“We knew what he might have passed through by staying in detention and we know it might not be easy for him to attend this meeting, so there is no faction at all in our party. My being appointed the Leader does not mean there is crisis.

“The very day he left office was the day he was summoned by EFCC and we knew the rigour he had passed through. We are going to work together, I mean with former Governor Fayose. What we are doing is that we don’t want to allow his exit from office to mean the end of PDP in Ekiti. So, let me assure our supporters that we are on the same page with former Governor Fayose and other stakeholders. We are not factionalised and we shall work hard and ensure we win in next year’s election,” she said.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-fayose-removed-pdp-leader/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by val15: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2018
Why
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by LibertyRep: 9:23am On Nov 04, 2018
Since he is no more the highest ranking member of the party from the state, it is normal that he relinquishes the position to the next person

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by helinues: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2018
Fayose don buy market

It is not possible for everybody to be against you unless if you also have some bad attitudes

Ambode comes to my mind

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by Officialpdpnig: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2018
What a calamitous calamity! My party is dying right before my eyes. What to do what to do? cry

When our rock becomes stripped of all vestiges of power and relevance so close to 2019 then I am afraid the case of my party may just have become the case of " mene mene tekel upharsin" cry

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by yeyeboi(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2018
they are like "don't come and spoil our market"

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2018
Flatronns , no so una wan start the new week?

You guys just removed the saviour of biafrauud republic as your leader!

Who will now lead the people from the yEast? Somebody just wdhispered to me that the man shining the congo of Ojukwu's wife (that resulted in Ojukwu's untimely death as he was always made to fan them during the any congo shinning session) FFK, has opted to lead them since coward Cownu ran away

grin grin

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by jegz25(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2018
Fayose never see anything yet grin

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by seunmsg(m): 9:33am On Nov 04, 2018
grin grin grin

There is no king Kong any where. Fayose is all noise and brawl, no endearing leadership qualities. Out of power in less than a month and his party members have thrown him under the bus, says a lot about him.

Most PDP members regretted supporting him in 2014, they all kept quiet while he was in office so as not to be victimized by the tyrant. Now, it's good riddance to bad rubbish.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by cr7lomo: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2018
helinues:
Fayose don buy market

It is not possible for everybody to be against you unless if you also have some bad attitudes

Ambode comes to my mind

Did u learn anything in school? Cos if u did u wud hv understood y he was replaced as party leader in ekiti... Of cause , unless u dint read the article

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by nabegibeg: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2018
grin
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by iammo(m): 9:34am On Nov 04, 2018
PDP now belongs to the dollar man cool the next person they would shutup finally is fani-kayode with his previous jabs and ethnic slurs at atiku, the Fulani tribe and reno omokiri for been loyal to atiku.. He can only watch from afar how things go down in Dubai in terms of PDP campaign strategizing while reno and Ben Bruce takes full stage

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by Buhari4Hunger: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2018
He doesn't care either. Fayose the best politician alive to tackle the zombies and their master. Efcc can't do anything to him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by Drabrah(m): 9:34am On Nov 04, 2018
It's long coming. Erstwhile, they've bn ffg him, not for d love, buh cos they've gat no choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by 46O1CE: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2018
Igbos terrorists supported GEJ .
They supported Jimi Agbaje
They supported the dancing senator
They supported Fayose .
We all see what happened to these people .
Now they’re supporting Atiku ...
I pause here

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by ABSAO(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2018
angry Effect of being supported by people of certain region.

PS:No one should quote me negatively, I'm entitled to my opinion.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by jumper524(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2018
No room here at apc..

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by globemoney: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2018
That woman is over ambitious. She won because of Fayose. Afonja and betrayal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by zicoraads: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2018
Most commenters will read the headline only and jump into the comment section of the article.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by BruncleZuma: 9:36am On Nov 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by ekestic1976(f): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2018
All man-made offices are transitory and ephemeral. The only reason why everyone should do genuine good, because the adulations of fans and supporters CANNOT take any hero to Paradise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by Topmaike007(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2018
fayose how market,my Ipob brother see where you carry fayose reach now.....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2018
cr7lomo:

Did u learn anything in school? Cos if u did u wud hv understood y he was replaced as party leader in ekiti... Of cause , unless u dint read the article
d brain dey observe Sabbath day nii bros..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by princeade86(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2018
everyone know fayose is stronger Dan anyone else in ekiti
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by Lumig: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2018
grin grin
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

Former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has been removed as the leader of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in the State.

PoliticsNGR learnt that at a stakeholders of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the state on Saturday, Fayose was removed as the leader of the party in the state whileSenate Minority Leader, Senator Biodun Olujimi, was confirmed as PDP’s new leader in Ekiti State and Southwest region.

Olujimi is the party’s highest ranking political office holder in the southwest geo-political zone.

They asked for the immediate dissolution of the present State Working Committee (SWC) led by the state PDP Chairman, Mr. Gboyega Oguntuase, and demanded the constitution of a caretaker committee. These are part of the resolutions reached at Ekiti PDP Stakeholders Meeting held in Ado-Ekiti, the State capital, and attended by serving and former political office holders.

Party chieftains who attended the meeting included Olujimi, former Deputy Governor, Dr. Sikiru Lawal; former Acting Governor, Mr. Olatunji Odeyemi; Ekiti Assembly Deputy Speaker, Mr. Segun Adewumi; former state PDP Chairman, Chief Bola Olu-Ojo; governorship aspirants, former National Assembly members, former State Assembly members, former local government chairmen and former party officers.

Speaking with reporters after the meeting, Senator Olujimi explained that Fayose was excluded from the meeting owing to the fact that he had just been released from detention by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over alleged financial fraud.

“We knew what he might have passed through by staying in detention and we know it might not be easy for him to attend this meeting, so there is no faction at all in our party. My being appointed the Leader does not mean there is crisis.

“The very day he left office was the day he was summoned by EFCC and we knew the rigour he had passed through. We are going to work together, I mean with former Governor Fayose. What we are doing is that we don’t want to allow his exit from office to mean the end of PDP in Ekiti. So, let me assure our supporters that we are on the same page with former Governor Fayose and other stakeholders. We are not factionalised and we shall work hard and ensure we win in next year’s election,” she said.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-fayose-removed-pdp-leader/

grin grin kikiki. No one or no group wants to associate with failure

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by kaen1317: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2018
I don't know, I have not read the article. Is it efcc that removed him?
Re: Fayose Removed As PDP Leader In Ekiti by WilliamsNedd: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2018
Queenmark please resend your dm again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Gives 'Repentant' Bandits Hilux Vehicles, Millions Of Naira - SR / Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.