Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,942 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi (21356 Views)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by vankaid: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
I hate saying this but I have checked all the critical curves and contours and I find it hard to believe you didn't do this with computer software?

how can you get all details and I mean "EVERY" details on point.

I am not explicitly saying I dont believe; I just need more conviction.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
vankaid:
I hate saying this but I have checked all the critical curves and contours and I find it hard to believe you didn't do this with computer software?

how can you get all details and I mean "EVERY" details on point.

I am not explicitly saying I dont believe; I just need more conviction.

These are progress shots. Btw, you can check my IG - @KOT_artworks ... I have a bulk of my works there

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Nelly613: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
Can you draw me biko for free.... Be a good guy...

TY Bello feat. Tope Alabi in her new song Logan Ti Ode

Its another spontaneous worship series by Nigeria female singer Ty Bello feat. Tope Alabi titled Logan Ti Ode. “Logan Ti Ode,” is an awe-inspiring beautiful song by Tope Alabi, on the newest session of Ty Bello’s spontaneous worship series.

Delivered in Yoruba language, “Logan Ti Ode” meaning “The Moment He (God) Steps In” – features Ty Bello and George.

DOWNLOAD MP3
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by naijainstinct: 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
Slimszy:
Greetings everyone, do check out my Photo-realistic drawing of Senator Binta Masi, Nigerian politician, businesswoman, administrator and philanthropist, serving as the Senator of Adamawa North Senatorial District of Adamawa State since 2015.

What are your thoughts?

Great job! I hope you do have access to her? If not, indicate and I'll send you her personal number

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by dasparrow: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
Slimszy:
Greetings everyone, do check out my Photo-realistic drawing of Senator Binta Masi, Nigerian politician, businesswoman, administrator and philanthropist, serving as the Senator of Adamawa North Senatorial District of Adamawa State since 2015.

What are your thoughts?

You are very gifted. In fact, you are on point! When next I visit Nigeria I won't mind paying you to draw me.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by dasparrow: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
And by the way, this is the actual picture of Senator Binta. She is a pretty woman.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by AleAirHub(m): 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
Great job

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
naijainstinct:
Great job! I hope you do have access to her? If not, indicate and I'll send you her personal number

Thank you. I don't have her personal contact, and I don't mind having it.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
AleAirHub:
Great job

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Royaljuuls(f): 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
Drop your whatsapp number..I will he needing your services soon
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
Royaljuuls:
Drop your whatsapp number..I will he needing your services soon

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
dasparrow:

You are very gifted. In fact, you are on point! When next I visit Nigeria I won't mind paying you to draw me.

Thank you for your words, I appreciate it. I am available whenever, and I hope to work with you soon.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by encryptjay(m): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
Keep being great at what you do bro.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Slimszy:

What are your thoughts?

it's amazing cool

Nice work

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Odani: 12:32am On Nov 05, 2018
Slimszy:

What are your thoughts?

Pls how much do u charge this is really awesome

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by uwelaa(m): 12:39am On Nov 05, 2018
BabaJideAFONJA:
My thoughts? Sell your drawing instruments use the money to buy yourself one loaf of bread and a bottle of coke.
!

guy u r wicked!
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2018
Odani:

Pls how much do u charge this is really awesome

Kindly reach me on 08066463938 (whatsapp) or email
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 9:09am On Nov 05, 2018
encryptjay:
Keep being great at what you do bro.

Thank you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 9:09am On Nov 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

it's amazing cool

Nice work

Thank you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by topsyalooma: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2018
You're great bro...Awesome!!!
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by naijainstinct: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2018
Slimszy:

Thank you. I don't have her personal contact, and I don't mind having it.
PM me
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by fk001(m): 10:36am On Nov 05, 2018
Slimszy:

I don't.. I will appreciate it, if I can get this to her with your help. Thanks for the compliment.

Btw, my contact is 08066463938 (whatsapp) if you need any information from me.

OK I will chat you on WhatsApp.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2018
naijainstinct:
PM me

I just did.. Kindly check and revert
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by valdes00(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
Slimszy:

Haha, it's very much affordable. Kindly reach me on 08066463938 (whatsapp) for enquiries
Na so all this affordable people dey talk... Lol
if you say so sha, I go contact you soon
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
valdes00:

Na so all this affordable people dey talk... Lol
if you say so sha, I go contact you soon

Alright boss.. Give it a shot
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
Why ya'll still viewing, here are some of my recent works.

IG- @kot_artworks
Website- kalejayeotartworks.com

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Graphite and Charcoal pencil on Strathmore Bristol Paper

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by IBvoss(m): 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
Damn! This... This right here has gone beyond mere talent. This right here is a top-grade skill. Only fellow artists or those who know a thing or two about art can genuinely appreciate this. The level of detailing, shading, highlights, textures...oh God! If I were to practice for years, it would very, very difficult for me to attain this level of technique. Your technique in your area of expertise has neared perfection. Kudos sir!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by Slimszy: 11:50am On Nov 06, 2018
IBvoss:
Damn! This... This right here has gone beyond mere talent. This right here is a top-grade skill. Only fellow artists or those who know a thing or two about art can genuinely appreciate this. The level of detailing, shading, highlights, textures...oh God! If I were to practice for years, it would very, very difficult for me to attain this level of technique. Your technique in your area of expertise has neared perfection. Kudos sir!

Thank you so much for your words, it means a lot to me.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi by IBvoss(m): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
Slimszy:

Thank you so much for your words, it means a lot to me.

No problem. You're just that good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CORELDRAW | PHOTOSHOP | ILLUSTRATOR | Training For Beginners (VIDEO TUTORIALS) / A Nairalander's Comic Book Made With Pen & Photoshop / Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.