Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki (4894 Views)

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. / Do You Know Someone Relocating Outside Of VI Or Lekki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Tinamoore(f): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2018
My niece just got a job in lekki and is in dire need of where to put up.preferably ajah or lekki.won't mind sharing a room with a fellow female.willing to accept short stay of 2 months or more till she gets her own place.she is willing to pay.
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Gunnax(m): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2018
I need her, i no go give her belle
Will b using con.dom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2018
While I live in a 10 room mansion and very lonely at Lekki and battling loneliness. Someone else is searching for a place to share with a room mate. This life is funny.

Don't need females though. Tired of girls falling in love and making me feel guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Tinamoore(f): 11:37am On Nov 04, 2018
Gunnax:
I need her, i no go give her belle
Will b using con.dom

You should be able to tell serious posts and funny ones

5 Likes

Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
Tinamoore:

You should be able to tell serious posts and funny ones

Most males here are willing to share their well furnished self-contained with your niece, even have her feed from their/his kitchen and live comfortably IF she can just be having casual sex with no strings attached with HIM only.

But before she moves in, HIV tests as well as other tests have to be carried out.
Look how difficult everywhere is, food, money and work are scarce to come by.

You should consider this.

Mail me, I'll mail you a recent pic of my apartment in said area.
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
TimeMachine:
While I live in a 10 room mansion and very lonely at Lekki and battling loneliness. Someone else is searching for a place to share with a room mate. This life is funny.

Don't need females though. Tired of girls falling in love and making me feel guilty.

Lol. Friends with benefits are the surest way to enjoy sex without getting hurt by these girls.
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Funnicator:

Most males here are willing to share their well furnished self-contained with your niece, even have her feed from their/his kitchen and live comfortably IF she can just be having casual sex with no strings attached with HIM only.

But before she moves in, HIV tests as well as other tests have to be carried out.

heigod! See condition cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy bhet why!!!!
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
yettymuse:
heigod! See condition cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy bhet why!!!!

You can as well apply, my last friend with benefits moved abroad.
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
Funnicator:

You can as well apply, my last friend with benefits moved abroad.
oh well, I'd gladly pass, Thank you all the same.
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
Funnicator:

Lol. Friends with benefits are the surest way to enjoy sex without getting hurt by these girls.

You are right . I got hurt too many times. Not only will you give them space and utilities to enjoy but they come with their own bills and entire family problems. Matter don tire me sef. I decide to just stay lonely and running away from their calls.

All girls seem to run on hungry neurons these days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
yettymuse:
oh well, I'd gladly pass, Thank you all the same.
Thank you
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Tinamoore(f): 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
Funnicator:

You know its not compulsory for you to comment.

7 Likes

Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
You know this is Afrika - especially Nigeria where anybody can easily connive with kidnappers or even ritualize the person rendering the assistance.

And What if your niece is an ogbanje or an agent of the marine kingdom - sent to wreak havoc in the lives of 500,000 Nigerian adults? grin

So with all these risks in mind, I am still willing to accommodate your niece for a period of 6-months if only my terms & condition are acceptable to both of you. grin

1.) She must be between the ages of 16 - 25.

2.) I must see 3 of her pictures.

3.) She must be willing to acclimatize & habituate herself to my apartment by walking & sleeping completely n.aked all the time - except when visitors are around. grin

4.) She must be ready to clean the house, do the dishes & above all - follow all my orders without putting up any resistance whatsoever. grin

5.) If after 3 months, she discovers the following signs: Tender swollen breasts, Frequent urination, Food sensitivity & aversion, Cervical mucus & Excess saliva - that means she's pregnant. grin

Therefore, you will accompany me & my friends to meet with her Parents with the following items:

3 bottles of Seamans Aromatic Schnapps. grin

1 derika of onions

3 Congo of Garri

5 Sachets of Dangote salt & sugar

3 Packets of Honeywell Macaroni

10kg of BUA Rice

1 tin of Cowbell Milk

1 tin of Milo

5 cubes of Ajinomoto maggi

A 5-litre keg of Palm oil

1 brown obuko (goat) wey him beard don ripe like Adebayo Shittu own grin

10 yards of Ghana wax ankara

And 10,000Naira for her dowry

But if she's from Calabar or Uyo - I will include one medium-sized Ekuke local dog (wey don chop plenty shiit from Ijora Badiya) that will be used for barbecue to entertain the village elders. grin cheesy grin

My email address is on my profile. Do not hesitate to shoot me a mail if my terms & condition are acceptable to you. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin grin grin

pussy... one of the roots of all bullshitt...

OP go say which kind guys dey on NL.

but the truth is, no guy from NL go wan help u out without attaching fvcking, na Lagos we dey and pussy is a must bang.

grin grin
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
Funnicator:

I like this guy (no homo) grin grin grin . it is good to b straight forward and outspoken.
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by ifyalways(f): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
If the job does not come with accommodation and there's no relative or close friend to accommodate her , let her please forget it. No be by force to work for Island/Lekki. Nigeria and Lagos is not a place where you come online to ask strangers to accommodate you;the risks are too much for both parties.

Alternatively, if the salary is great, she can go collect quick loan of 400K from Renmoney and rent her self a S/C in Ajah.

Last last, 70K salary for mainland better pass 100K for lekki.

14 Likes

Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by ifyalways(f): 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
I just remembered, there's a hostel at TBS. YWCA hostels where she can pay for a month or so and move in. I know there's one at Moloney opposite Mr Biggs @ Obalende,another at Falomo area around Spar and another hostel at TBS.

Good luck

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Tinamoore(f): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
ifyalways:
I just remembered, there's a hostel at TBS. YWCA hostels where she can pay for a month or so and move in. I know there's one at Moloney opposite Mr Biggs @ Obalende,another at Falomo area around Spar and another hostel at TBS.

Good luck

Thanks. Please how is the hostel arrangement?
Is it for students or working class
And is any of them close to ajah/lekki axis.
Finally, do you have idea of the price
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by ifyalways(f): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Tinamoore:

Thanks. Please how is the hostel arrangement?
Is it for students or working class
And is any of them close to ajah/lekki axis.
Finally, do you have idea of the price
No idea. Find out yourself .
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Tinamoore(f): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
MrNipplesLover:
grin grin grin

pussy... one of the roots of all bullshitt...

OP go say which kind guys dey on NL.

but the truth is, no guy from NL go wan help u out without attaching fvcking, na Lagos we dey and pussy is a must bang.

grin grin

Amy exact thought @bolded.
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Tinamoore(f): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
ifyalways:

No idea. Find out yourself .
OK .pls what's the meaning of YWCA
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by ifyalways(f): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
Tinamoore:

Nne kuku bring your Sunday rice let me spoon feed you. . . sad

1 Like

Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Ishilove: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
Funnicator:

Hian

1 Like

Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Ishilove: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Tinamoore:

It will probably cost an arm and leg.

Young Women Christian Association

1 Like

Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Acidosis(m): 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
How old is your niece? What's the nature of the new job and her expected monthly salary?
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by peacengine(m): 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
She can move in with me, I'm a nice guy wink
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by generationz(f): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
TimeMachine:

but you are married , why still lonely?
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by generationz(f): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Zoharariel:
You know this is Afrika - especially Nigeria where anybody can easily connive with kidnappers or even ritualize the person rendering the assistance.

And What if your niece is an ogbanje or an agent of the marine kingdom - sent to wreak havoc in the lives of 500,000 Nigerian adults? grin

So with all these risks in mind, I am still willing to accommodate your niece for a period of 6-months if only my terms & condition are acceptable to both of you. grin

1.) She must be between the ages of 16 - 25.

2.) I must see 3 of her pictures.

3.) She must be willing to acclimatize & habituate herself to my apartment by walking & sleeping completely n.aked all the time - except when visitors are around. grin

4.) She must be ready to clean the house, do the dishes & above all - follow all my orders without putting up any resistance whatsoever. grin

5.) If after 3 months, she discovers the following signs: Tender swollen breasts, Frequent urination, Food sensitivity & aversion, Cervical mucus & Excess saliva - that means she's pregnant. grin

Therefore, you will accompany me & my friends to meet with her Parents with the following items:

3 bottles of Seamans Aromatic Schnapps. grin

1 derika of onions

3 Congo of Garri

5 Sachets of Dangote salt & sugar

3 Packets of Honeywell Macaroni

10kg of BUA Rice

1 tin of Cowbell Milk

1 tin of Milo

5 cubes of Ajinomoto maggi

A 5-litre keg of Palm oil

1 brown obuko (goat) wey him beard don ripe like Adebayo Shittu own grin

10 yards of Ghana wax ankara

And 10,000Naira for her dowry

But if she's from Calabar or Uyo - I will include one medium-sized Ekuke local dog (wey don chop plenty shiit from Ijora Badiya) that will be used for barbecue to entertain the village elders. grin cheesy grin

My email address is on my profile. Do not hesitate to shoot me a mail if my terms & condition are acceptable to you. grin

loool

Just say you are looking for a wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
generationz:

but you are married , why still lonely?
Very married, Yes, but my wife does not love this country but I love it here with a passion.

But what can I do with the ravaging sex hormones ? Most of the pretty ladies I meet end up bring runz girls, and even the working class end up transferring all family responsibilities upon a guy's head once you love them. And I do not like runz girls.

So ? I end up being alone most times and responding to girls only when I cant handle the loneliness any more.

grin grin grin
You now know why I visit Nairaland.
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by generationz(f): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
TimeMachine:
Very married, Yes, but my wife does not love this country but I love it here with a passion.

But what can I do with the ravaging sex hormones ? Most of the pretty ladies I meet end up bring runz girls, and even the working class end up transferring all family responsibilities upon a guy's head once you love them. And I do not like runz girls.

So ? I end up being alone most times and responding to girls only when I cant handle the loneliness any more.

grin grin grin
You now know why I visit Nairaland.

This man, I knew you could never leave nairaland for good.
when you went on that short hiatus I was like *yimu* what brought you the first time will bring you back.

As a Christian , I don't support adultery.

However since you don't want to be lonely why not marry a second wife here in Nigeria ? at least you are an African man .

Besides I don't mean to be offensive or anything but I think your taste in women is very low , if all the ladies you keep meeting always turn out to be money hungry chicks.

There are ladies in Nigeria with their own money who just want love and companionship. Those ones from well to do homes also end up spending on their men.

Except you feel like you have to dole out money to compensate for other things that are missing you shouldn't let anyone use you, ever.

You should learn to put your foot down and say No when you are not comfortable with whatever the person is bringing in.

I do it all the time and it works for me.

Though I have very few friends as a result but as an introvert I'm fine with that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
Tinamoore:

Amy exact thought @bolded.

I no get strength, lady.
stay blessed.
Re: Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki by mysticgal(f): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
TimeMachine:

I promise never to fall in love...I need a room in lagos cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Visited Your Sister And Saw Her Husband Doing This To Her, What Would You Do / I Am 25 She Is 34 / Dead Man Reappears....Takes Pregnant Girlfriend Home After Delivery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.