Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,916 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together (940 Views)

APC NWC May Screen Out Obaseki Over Certificate Issue / Obasanjo Backs Buhari Over Certificate Issue / Throwback: Obasanjo Speaks About Buhari’s Certificate Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by Baawaa(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2018
It's a pity that many Nigerians can no longer reason having been blinded or delusioned with ethno religious sentiment and hatred. While they spend fortune on data to upload or download rubbish, selfies, posting and sharing unverified posts, less attention is given to research. I have read many comments on PMB recently acquired WAEC certificate and I can only conclude that many are actually educated but illiterate, walloping in their high level of ignorance while wailing in the ocean of bitterness and hatred thereby alluding it to hunger and poverty in the land. You may need to ask the following salient questions concerning the certification after which your eyes of understanding may be opened with the answers provided below, thereby making you to discuss intelligently with wisdom irrespective of your political lineage or belief 1. Is it possible to get another certificate to replace the lost one? Answer :No
2. How come that WAEC presented another certificate to PMB?
Answer: WAEC never presented another certificate to PMB but Attestation based on request.
3. What is the difference between attestation and certificate or Why Attestation instead of certificate?
Answer: Attestation is a validity of any result upon which a certificate can be issued or has been issued.
4. What happened to PMB original WAEC result?
Answer : Ask the Army headquarter ( IBB)
5. Why should WAEC issue him with attestation? Is it because he is the president?
Answer : WAEC can issue anyone with attestation irrespective of the person backgsround upon request by the individual and backed up with a police report and court affidavit.
6. How come the certificate looked new with recently taken passport photograph as displayed on the PMB WAEC CERTIFICATE?
Answer : What was issued is not certificate but attestation which normally comes with an embossed recently taken passport photograph in accordance with the WAEC rules and regulations that guide the conduct of their examination and issuance of attestation which is most often referred to as CONFIRMATION OF RESULTS.
I believe that with this enlightment, many will stop making mockery of their ignorance.
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by Nbote(m): 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
Only ppl who have sense of reasoning can ask to reason with others.. U can't b asking for something U clearly can't offer

6 Likes

Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by Mace0lane: 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
Reasoning with Biafraudians is a waste.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by 247Dior(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
CLearly the foolish op is an Educated illiterate. ..op have you asked yourself why Buhari or Waec never presented the so called attestation letter since 2003 when buhari started contesting for election? How many people possess this so called attestation letter?

4 Likes

Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by 247Dior(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
CLearly the foolish op is an Educated illiterate. ..op have you asked yourself why Buhari or Waec never presented the so called attestation letter since 2003 when buhari started contesting for election? How many people possess this so called attestation letter?..

1 Like

Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by Pekele007: 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
Can BMCs reason on their own? I doubt it. grin

2 Likes

Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by fergie001: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
Baawaa,my friend...you are an unapologetic buharist and this is within your rights even though most of the times,it is overboard and taken to some unpatriotic levels....
Has anyone told you about your rather rash ways of making statements or asking questions with the threat of curse words?Everything shouldn't be about abusing people who do not share your line of thoughts......
Whether the WAEC was forged or not,
I intend to make some enquiries:
1. Countering numbers 2 and 3,the Presidency has said they never made any request...most precisely,Garba Shehu,So how do you reconcile both statements,especially yours which is the position of the WAEC and that of the Presidency?
So who is deceiving us?

2. A lot of people have looked into the issues of Certificate number that was non-existent in the President's attestation results and another attestation results pasted here earlier on..any light on that?

These questions honestly won't change anything but I prefer to be enlightened on issues especially on views that are different from mine......Thank You....

1 Like

Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by overall90: 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Buhari does not have certificate because he did not sit for the exam.

3 Likes

Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by aariwa(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
The certificate states PMB passed hausa but waec only started doing hausa language in 1975 and attestation from waec bears a unique number by the middle left side which unfortunately PMB's does not have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
1. Why is the presidency denying requesting the attestation certificate.?

2. Will Buhari / jibril submit this so-called attestation certificate to INEC?

3 Likes

Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by ClassicMG(m): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
Why can't all these people just sue waec for fraud?
instead of just coming online to wail
Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by Optional09: 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
Dont worry about PMB WAEC. vote someone that has better qualification and all certificate is original from a verifiable source and non currupt society. Vote a passionate young Nigerian who wants to make black race proud for once.

In less than 4 months from now you need not to worry about fake certificate if you vote right.

Vote wisely
Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by Obere4u: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Anyone that opposes this result should buy scratch card and check the result his or herself. There's candidate number there.
Let's focus more on what the parties will be forth if they win.
How do PDP plan to curtail Nigeria crisis.
Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by Officialpdpnig: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
247Dior:
CLearly the foolish op is an Educated illiterate. ..op have you asked yourself why Buhari or Waec never presented the so called attestation letter since 2003 when buhari started contesting for election? How many people possess this so called attestation letter?

The date on the attached says you are irredeemably stupid

Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by RALPHOW(m): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
With this write up, Baawaa just confirmed his ignorance,
Question 1. Who is currently the CinC, if the certificate is with Army, all he needed to do is to give order not request for the release of his Certificate?
Question 2. How come there is Hausa Language on the result, which was never offer by WAEC till 1975?
Question 3 Why did is take GMB 3 years to request for attestation ?
Question 4
Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by Officialpdpnig: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
aariwa:
The certificate states PMB passed hausa but waec only started doing hausa language in 1975 and attestation from waec bears a unique number by the middle left side which unfortunately PMB's does not have

The attached says you are mentally deficient. Read the bottom

1 Like

Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by Officialpdpnig: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
RALPHOW:
With this write up, Baawaa just confirmed his ignorance,
Question 1. Who is currently the CinC, if the certificate is with Army, all he needed to do is to give order not request for the release of his Certificate?
Question 2. How come there is Hausa Language on the result, which was never offer by WAEC till 1975?
Question 3 Why did is take GMB 3 years to request for attestation ?
Question 4

The attached and the info at the bottom of the attached says you are stupid

1 Like

Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
How can he be a president without tendering his result in the first place

Is that not a fraud

Anyways grin grin grin

[img]https://i./3NoU5.gif[/img]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by Officialpdpnig: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
How can he be a president without tendering his result in the first place

Is that not fraud

Anyways grin grin grin

[img]https://i./3NoU5.gif[/img]

My fellow PDP party people are idiots obviously. Waec does not include any subject you got an f9 in on your certificate. That is the rule.

I doubt you are even old enough to sit for waec yet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

My fellow PDP party people are idiots obviously. Waec does not include any subject you got an f9 in on your certificate. That is the rule.

I doubt you are even old enough to sit for waec yet
Are you okay

Don't tell me you are back on your codeine diet

Ah ah even Buhari the father of all dullards will vomit when he hear you speak

Tufiakwa! Take joor

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by Officialpdpnig: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Are you okay

Don't tell me you are back on your codeine diet

Ah ah even Buhari the father of all dullards will vomit when he hear you speak

Tufiakwa! Take joor

This is what is expected when your idiocy is exposed
Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by tc1od: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
WAEC Was Established In 1952:66 Years Ago. PMB Was Born In 1942: 76 Years. 66-76 Is Equal 10. He Sat For WAEC @ Age 10. Wonderful!
Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by jamace(m): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
Baawaa:
It's a pity that many Nigerians can no longer reason having been blinded or delusioned with ethno religious sentiment and hatred. While they spend fortune on data to upload or download rubbish, selfies, posting and sharing unverified posts, less attention is given to research. I have read many comments on PMB recently acquired WAEC certificate and I can only conclude that many are actually educated but illiterate, walloping in their high level of ignorance while wailing in the ocean of bitterness and hatred thereby alluding it to hunger and poverty in the land. You may need to ask the following salient questions concerning the certification after which your eyes of understanding may be opened with the answers provided below, thereby making you to discuss intelligently with wisdom irrespective of your political lineage or belief 1. Is it possible to get another certificate to replace the lost one? Answer :No
2. How come that WAEC presented another certificate to PMB?
Answer: WAEC never presented another certificate to PMB but Attestation based on request.
3. What is the difference between attestation and certificate or Why Attestation instead of certificate?
Answer: Attestation is a validity of any result upon which a certificate can be issued or has been issued.
4. What happened to PMB original WAEC result?
Answer : Ask the Army headquarter ( IBB)
5. Why should WAEC issue him with attestation? Is it because he is the president?
Answer : WAEC can issue anyone with attestation irrespective of the person backgsround upon request by the individual and backed up with a police report and court affidavit.
6. How come the certificate looked new with recently taken passport photograph as displayed on the PMB WAEC CERTIFICATE?
Answer : What was issued is not certificate but attestation which normally comes with an embossed recently taken passport photograph in accordance with the WAEC rules and regulations that guide the conduct of their examination and issuance of attestation which is most often referred to as CONFIRMATION OF RESULTS.
I believe that with this enlightment, many will stop making mockery of their ignorance.
Thank you.

Let truth be told. Buhari did not write any exams in 1961.And has no WASC certificate.

Verdict On Buhari Certificate Saga:

I think Buhari should surrender himself for trial just as Fayose did. Forgery is corruption. Lying under oath is perjury. He has no right to speak about fighting corruption when he is wearing the corruption agbada.

....By Prof. Chris Nwaokobia Jnr
Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by aariwa(m): 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

The attached says you are mentally deficient. Read the bottom
You are a confused person
Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mace0lane:
Reasoning with Biafraudians is a waste.

But South Easterners are more educated than Northerners. Who should reason better in this case
Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by StOla: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
tc1od:
WAEC Was Established In 1952:66 Years Ago. PMB Was Born In 1942: 76 Years. 66-76 Is Equal 10. He Sat For WAEC @ Age 10. Wonderful!

You are a dunce who should go back to school to learn Mathematics.

All that you wasted time to calculate is to show us that Buhari was 10yrs old when WAEC was established in 1952 since Buhari was born in 1942.

As such Buhari is 76yrs and WAEC is 66yrs.

So what exactly is the problem with that?

Or did Buhari tell you he sat for WAEC in 1952?

Is it not in 1961 that Buhari sat for WAEC as we already know?

Is that not 19yrs of age?

You need to stop foolishly repeating every rubish you see online.

You also need adult education classes.

1 Like

Re: On PMB WAEC Certificate Issue,let Us Reason Together by FreeStuffsNG: 1:36am On May 22, 2023
aariwa:
You are a confused person
mynd44 nlfpmod

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Youth To Dogara: We Won't Allow Pdp'northern Elements' To Insult Osinbajo / Tsunami Will Soon Hit Northern Nigeria / Nigerians Reacts As Atiku Abubarka Campaigns In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.