Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office (48719 Views)

Taiwo Oyekanmi Dies! Gunmen Shoot Ogun Gov Office’s Finance Director Dead / Reports Of N2bn For Rechargeable Fans, etc Is Fake,Untrue - Lagos Dep-Gov Office / It's A Blatant Lie, Dan Iya Is Still A PDP Member - Sokoto Dep-gov's Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by naptu2: 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff from Deputy Gov’s Office

November 4, 2018 11:04 am

Amby Uneze in Owerri

Imo State Governor, Mr. Rochas Okorocha saturday withdrew security personnel and staff attached to the office of the Deputy Governor of the state, Mr. Eze Madumere without clear reason.

In swift reaction, Madumere condemned the decision of the governor to withdraw most of the key staff attached to his office, describing it as unwarranted action in withdrawing most of the key staff attached to his Office.

He expressed disappointed at the decision during a conversation with journalists, recalling that since his acquittal from the impeachment plot in the High Court seating in Owerri presided by Justice Benjamin Iheka, there had been gross disregard to his office.

He lamented that his security aides have not been restored even after he had written to the appropriate authorities for almost two months running.

He added that the Commissioner of Police, Dasuki Galadanchi could not restore his security in spite of the court verdict since September, noting that it portended danger of his life.

In a memo with Reference NO: HIS/S.29/S.1/t.3/1/807, 12 members of the staff were posted out of the office of the deputy governor where eight of them are operational staff and drivers while others are administrative staff, including senior staff on data processing.

He, however, said the Imo State Government led by Okorocha had resolved “to cause harm if not make attempt on the life of the deputy governor.

“We recall that during the series of impeachment plots to remove the Deputy Governor, we raised alarm over the grand plan to harm Prince Madumere following his stance against imposition of Governor’s son-in-law, Mr. Uche Nwosu and other irreconcilable issues that bordered on policies.

“We also recall how some members of the domestic staff of the Deputy Governor were approached to be used as agents of death to poison the deputy governor.

“Therefore, Office of the Deputy Governor regrets the tyrannical model of governance approach of the government even in a democracy, where people’s opinion or freedom of Speech, association and other fundamental rights are not respected.

“It is also regrettable to note that Imo State government should throw caution to the wind by flagrantly refusing to observe ethics, values and respect for the hierarchy of office in an established organization as a government to the extent where the opinion of the deputy governor is not sought before issue as sensitive as posting out staff from the office of the deputy governor by the head of service.

“We wish to state categorically that the sudden posting of the operational staff of the office of the deputy governor is a careful plot to compromise the security of Prince Eze Madumere.

“We therefore view the whole actions and inactions of the government of Imo State as wholly suspicious and a well-known old preparatory gimmicks before high profile heinous crimes like assassinations are committed.

“We wish to therefore notify the Inspector General of Police, Commissioner of Police, Imo State and other security agencies to take note of the suspicious actions and inactions of Imo State Government led by His Excellency, Rochas Okorocha”, the statement said.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/11/04/okorocha-withdraws-security-staff-from-deputy-govs-office/

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Sunofgod(m): 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
Okoroawusa....a disgrace to both Igbo and Hausa whilst Tinubu/Yoruba dey sit back and laugh.

Hope Kanu no make dis one topic of discussion/ranting ohh.....

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Strangebuttrue(m): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
This is an act of iberiberism

231 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by exlink10(m): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
toothless fighter

fight of a defeated man

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by yesloaded: 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
Okorocha wants to become Tinubu of Lagos, Ladoja of Ibadan, Isiaka of Ibadan grin

Check my signature & lemme helep you

34 Likes

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by yeyeboi(m): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by eagleeye2: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
I like what is happening to Rochas.... Where is that his 'Hailer' that always supports him?

58 Likes

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mr Eze got himself amaechi shoes .
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Hotfreezer: 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
If Okorocha is fighting Abuja, he shouldn't fight his people too. Else, who would support him when he needs it?

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
okorocha is STATUEtory done politically grin

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by richeeyo(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
How long shall the youth continue to follow leaders like this Who wants to hold on to power

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by diebuhari1: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by olaxx: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
Okorocha is so desperate for power. This desperation can make him run mad if care is not taken.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Bantino(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
Na wah for this governor oooo

In Charly Boy's voice "no go hang yourself ooo"!!!

9 Likes

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
This is a man I used to admire in 1990s to 2000s because of his philanthropic attitudes but now he has totally got everything wrong. Is it because of power intoxication or what? What a shame.....he has lost many respects from me.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by gurunlocker: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mr Okoroawusa is bitter at the moment.... He is in serious pain.

He is experiencing a disease called "Used and dump".....

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by AdesegunSanni89: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
Okorocha's case is 'he who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad'. Okorocha is mad already, next is his final destruction

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by kunleham(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
I rest my case!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Roughfyzay(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
Last last the statue erector don kolo gringringrin

22 Likes

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by ogbosike: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
Okoroawusa[b]he is confused[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by LegitHustler: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hmm, Na poor man de suffer am pass undecided undecided

Get your Bluetooth Aux Adapter,, Bluetooth Receiver, Car Bluetooth, AUX Audio Stereo Music

With bluetooth Aux receiver you can enjoy wireless music as you no longer need aux cord again ...

Whatsapp me through the link on my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
yesloaded:
Okorocha wants to become Tinubu of Lagos, Ladoja of Ibadan, Isiaka of Ibadan grin

Check my signature & lemme helep you

Dem no born am well.

Imo state is not Lagos .

if tinubu relocate to Imo state , dem go cripple his political career .

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by bettercreature(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
olaxx:
Okorocha is so desperate
Maybe he wants to defect

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by tolexy111: 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
This man has completely lost it

12 Likes

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by porthouse7(f): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
chess game

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Groovenaija360(m): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by YesNo(m): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
Is it not Rochas?

well, the people of Imo state brought this curse of a human being in to power.
and the funny thing is that he still has hard core supporters who
would come out into the streets and sing his praises even without money.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by slimfit1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
Pointless having a deputy governor then a speak of house complete was of money since deputy can take over if both are sick.
Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
this man tigbana....comrade oshi baba no well at all...its well for Niger 1day am sure of it...I can say it everywhere the way I want Nigeria to great for the benefit of my generation and next generation.. may my life also great the way I wan this country...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by Philinho(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
Make una d guide Okorohausa b4 he hang himself ooo

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by fergie001: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
eagleeye2:
I like what is happening to Rochas.... Where is that his 'Hailer' that always supports him?
Abag__ro?

Rochas and his stooge are gone....forget it

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Withdraws Security, Staff From Deputy Gov’s Office by YorubaEmir: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
Worst enemy to the Igbo. When I give people reasons why Igbos will prefer to vote an Hausa for president over Rochas, they think I'm joking. Igbos are not sentimental voters. If you don't worth it, you don't worth it. Look at Rochas that thinks that by building roads in the North while Imolites suffer bad roads, he will appeal to the electorates.
If Rochas is the only Igbo candidate for any presidential election, I will not vote him. His political career is ruined beyond redemption

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu/Oyegun Rift: APC Governors Back Oyegun / Nastura Sharif Arrest: Bashir Tofa Warns Buhari / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.