Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:55 PM

Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv (2008 Views)

I Need USED TV In Abuja? / Fairly Used TV / How Can I Convert A Foreign Movie Audio Sounds Into Any Dialect Of My Choice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv by GRACEGLORY: 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv?

My anger is, they call us THIRD WORLD COUNTRY, Yet, our money bags business men work and encourage the incoming of substandard products into the Land, as we pay greatly the cost.

SOME PEOPLE ASK, WHY DO I NEED TO BUY A FOREIGN USED TV?

Well, it all boils down to the same reason why we buy foreign used phones:
1. Brand new are more expensive so that, they’re not affordable by everyone, yet, most are either substandard or worse, FAKE.
2. Even when some of us can afford them, we either end up buying the substandard one or fake one due to our lack of information and knowledge about the Original TVs. Only few of us gets the standard ones around and many of us gets the substandard, and the worse, the fake ones.
Really, information is powerful. If we need deliverance in any area of life, it’s information that is required.
What the international manufacturers manufactures for their community is incomparable with what they manufacture for the African communities. What do third world countries know as they refer to us. The standard Organization bodies will allow whatever into the country and make more money for their self interest. And these brings us to the subject of substandard.
The BRAND NEW LG AND SAMSUNG TVS sold to us by their marketers are not the same with what they manufacture and sells abroad. The substandard permitted here are not allowed in their various countries. They produce for Africa, bearing our kind of community in mind, yet, they sell at same rate with what they have produced for their own community.
Aside the substandard, fake TVs are sold at every corner. How these TVs enter our country only the Nigeria Ports authority can give us that information. Fake TVs are sold openly in shops, while substandard ones are hauled in by large brands to their marketers with the DECEIT of warranty.
There are the made in UK, U.S and made for Africa, especially, "made for Nigeria."
The cosmetics are different, the materials are inferior to the made for UK or made for US. And they don't come with satellite facilities until recently, few. Not because they're not useful for this environment, but they're not made for this part of the world.
It's quite pathetic, they bring us inferior in the name of 3rd world country, and they see an avenue to make more money.
To help you enjoy the same benefits of the original TVs without worries, hassles, or any form of loss in dealing with ingenuity, this is where “GRACEGLORY” comes in, to provide you with the same standard, though fairly used, store used, and never been used, and at their cleanest height and as cheap as we could make possible.
Our testimonials precedes us.

Let me draw an analogy using the pocket Mifi device:
97% of these pocket Mifi devices sold to us by our so called network providers are crap, fake or substandard, they're made for the Nigerian environment, and still cost almost same price with the originals. This helps the network providers to make more money off the back of the common man. The common ones are the ZTE and the Huawei, the cosmetics of the substandard are inferior to the originals, but this inferiority won't be noticed by one who doesn't know these differences or taken his time to research, hence, the reason for most unnecessary network hiccups, though, the network providers have their own issues, but the devices strengthens them. Those with the knowledge of these devices understand what I mean. Same thing applies to the TVs.

I'd take the time out to show us the difference between these Mifi devices later.

https://www.nairaland.com/4403197/u-k-tvs-smart-led-ultra/61

Cyrus O. Jesunifemi (GRACEGLORY TVS).

0803 054 6462.
Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv by GRACEGLORY: 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
This might also answer your questions
Re: Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv by GRACEGLORY: 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv by GRACEGLORY: 12:48am On Nov 09, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
This might also answer your questions.
Re: Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv by GRACEGLORY: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv by GRACEGLORY: 7:49am On Nov 11, 2018
Fake TVs are counterfeits that are intentionally made by unknown manufacturers who conceals their identity. They don't meet the established standards of classification. Fake TVs decieves consumers by closely resembling a genuine Tv. These TVs are manufactured without getting approval of regulator.
Re: Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv by GRACEGLORY: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2018
How these TVs enter our country only the Nigeria Ports authority can give us that information.
Re: Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv by GRACEGLORY: 2:38am On Nov 12, 2018
We all do know that fake items in Nigeria are called China products, but let's clear this out, China as it is, is not a fulcrum of fake stuffs. We must know that!
Let's be reminded that the great Apple’s iPhone and their other products ranging from the laptop to the Tv box and watches, and iPads, and others are made in China.
Most valuables used in the United States, and the UK are manufactured in the China. Yes, some manufacturers in china are producing fake stuffs, but these fake stuffs are demanded by some Nigerian entrepreneurs. And TVs are no exceptions.

1 Like

Re: Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv by GRACEGLORY: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2018
Worthy of thoughts
Re: Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv by GRACEGLORY: 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Re: Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv by GRACEGLORY: 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
This might also answer your questions.
Re: Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv by GRACEGLORY: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Worthy of thoughts
Re: Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv by GRACEGLORY: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2018

97% of these pocket Mifi devices sold to us by our so called network providers are crap, fake or substandard, they're made for the Nigerian environment, and still cost almost same price with the originals. This helps the network providers to make more money off the back of the common man. The common ones are the ZTE and the Huawei, the cosmetics of the substandard are inferior to the originals, but this inferiority won't be noticed by one who doesn't know these differences or taken his time to research, hence, the reason for most unnecessary network hiccups, though, the network providers have their own issues, but the devices strengthens them. Those with the knowledge of these devices understand what I mean. Same thing applies to the TVs.

I'd take the time out to show us the difference between these Mifi devices later.
Re: Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
What do you mean by satellite features? GRACEGLORY
Re: Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv by GRACEGLORY: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
GRACEGLORY:
Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv?

SOME PEOPLE ASK, WHY DO I NEED TO BUY A FOREIGN USED TV?

Well, it all boils down to the same reason why we buy foreign used phones:
1. Brand new are more expensive so that, they’re not affordable by everyone, yet, most are either substandard or worse, FAKE.
2. Even when some of us can afford them, we either end up buying the substandard one or fake one due to our lack of information and knowledge about the Original TVs. Only few of us gets the standard ones around and many of us gets the substandard, and the worse, the fake ones.
Really, information is powerful. If we need deliverance in any area of life, it’s information that is required.
What the international manufacturers manufactures for their community is incomparable with what they manufacture for the African communities. What do third world countries know as they refer to us. The standard Organization bodies will allow whatever into the country and make more money for their self interest. And these brings us to the subject of substandard.
The BRAND NEW LG AND SAMSUNG TVS sold to us by their marketers are not the same with what they manufacture and sells abroad. The substandard permitted here are not allowed in their various countries. They produce for Africa, bearing our kind of community in mind, yet, they sell at same rate with what they have produced for their own community.
Aside the substandard, fake TVs are sold at every corner. How these TVs enter our country only the Nigeria Ports authority can give us that information. Fake TVs are sold openly in shops, while substandard ones are hauled in by large brands to their marketers with the DECEIT of warranty.
There are the made in UK, U.S and made for Africa, especially, "made for Nigeria."
The cosmetics are different, the materials are inferior to the made for UK or made for US. And they don't come with satellite facilities until recently, few. Not because they're not useful for this environment, but they're not made for this part of the world.
It's quite pathetic, they bring us inferior in the name of 3rd world country, and they see an avenue to make more money.
To help you enjoy the same benefits of the original TVs without worries, hassles, or any form of loss in dealing with ingenuity, this is where “GRACEGLORY” comes in, to provide you with the same standard, though fairly used, store used, and never been used, and at their cleanest height and as cheap as we could make possible.
Our testimonials precedes us.

https://www.nairaland.com/4403197/u-k-tvs-smart-led-ultra/33

Cyrus O. Jesunifemi (M. D) GRACEGLORY TVS.
0803 054 6462.
Thank you.

Re: Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv by GRACEGLORY: 7:54am On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv by GRACEGLORY: 6:07am On Jun 11, 2019
On sale
Re: Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv by GRACEGLORY: 6:08am On Jun 11, 2019
Re: Some People Ask, Why Do I Need To Buy A Foreign Used Tv by GRACEGLORY: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
GRACEGLORY:
We all do know that fake items in Nigeria are called China products, but let's clear this out, China as it is, is not a fulcrum of fake stuffs. We must know that!
Let's be reminded that the great Apple’s iPhone and their other products ranging from the laptop to the Tv box and watches, and iPads, and others are made in China.
Most valuables used in the United States, and the UK are manufactured in the China. Yes, some manufacturers in china are producing fake stuffs, but these fake stuffs are demanded by some Nigerian entrepreneurs. And TVs are no exceptions.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Film Titles / Ganool.li / Nini Left To The Secret Room As Biggie Instructed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.