Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Beauty Queen Fabian Cindy Carries Out Educational Project In Rivers School(Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Queen Fabian Cindy Carries Out Educational Project In Rivers School(Pics) (13348 Views)

Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music / BBNaija: Ruby Ojiakor Campaigns For Cindy, Cries / Justin Idibia Graduates From 5th Grade, Moving To Middle School (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beauty Queen Fabian Cindy Carries Out Educational Project In Rivers School(Pics) by AJNIGERIA(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
Wow
Re: Beauty Queen Fabian Cindy Carries Out Educational Project In Rivers School(Pics) by getthebest: 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
uhmm she try jare buh more needs to be done

I AM JOHN, A SOFWARE DEVELOPMENT EXPERT. LET’S TRAIN YOU TO BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

As an Expert Software Developer, I have developed more than several professional and interactive Websites, Web Apps and Mobile Apps for Financial Institutions, News Portals, Blogs, Corporate Organizations, NGOs, Online Stores, Real Estate Agencies, Churches and many more.

With extensive knowledge in web and mobile app technologies such as PHP, JAVASCRIP, JAVA, PYTHON, ANGULAR JS, HTML, CSS, ANDROID MOBILE APP, IOS MOBILE APPS, CROSS-PLATFORM MOBILE APPS, WORDPRESS, LARAVEL, and so on, I have trained and mentored several software developers who are already doing great across Nigeria and beyond. My emphasis to them ALWAYS is – never stop learning as new Web/Mobile technologies are birthing everyday – once you stop learning is the day you start dying!

Let me and other senior developers hold your hand in this journey into Mobile Apps Development

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

Re: Beauty Queen Fabian Cindy Carries Out Educational Project In Rivers School(Pics) by wealth2al(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Beauty Queen Fabian Cindy Carries Out Educational Project In Rivers School(Pics) by nzubeobi: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
our country is progressing ohh
Re: Beauty Queen Fabian Cindy Carries Out Educational Project In Rivers School(Pics) by blowjob: 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
Firstlady25:
Reigning Miss influential Queen Nigeria, Fabian Cindy have been giving life and hope to the less privileged around her community.

Just recently, she carried out yet another humanitarian project in Community Secondary School (CSS),Egbema, River State where she educate the young girls on the ill of premarital sexual activities and the need to give their life a better meaning and purpose.

The students were all excited to see the Queen in their school as it marked the first time a beauty queen will carry out a project in the school. She also advised them to look far beyond their limitations as they can always achieve anything they ever want in life through perseverance and interrupted hard work.

The Queen shared customized books and other reading materials to encourage learning. The principal and other staffs of the school showed deep appreciation for the humanitarian visit.

Queen Cindy had also promised to always visit some other time even after her reign as a royalty. The project is one of the core value the pageant initiate to influence lives and improve the standard of living for the less privileged in the society.

https://modelsnaija.com/fabian-cindy-miss-influential-queen-nigeria-pet-project-css-egbema-river-state/

GIVIN BACK TO OUR COMMUNITY... grin grin...

VOTE BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
Re: Beauty Queen Fabian Cindy Carries Out Educational Project In Rivers School(Pics) by educators(f): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lateef Adedimeji And His Wife Mo Bimpe Welcome A New Born Baby (video) / "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry / I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.