Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Bet Shop VS Recharge Card Printing Business; Which One Is Advisable For My Nigga - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bet Shop VS Recharge Card Printing Business; Which One Is Advisable For My Nigga (1157 Views)

Is Bet Shop A Lucrative Business? / "Transportation Or Foodstuffs Business, Which One Is The Best" / Between Poultry Business And Cafe Business Which Is More Profitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet Shop VS Recharge Card Printing Business; Which One Is Advisable For My Nigga by Faber(m): 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hi good people,
One of my fellas just won #560k on betking last week. We don burn like 50k from the money in celebrations with friends. Presently he wants to quit betting and invest the money in a business. Two businesses came up namely ; Recharge card printing biz and setting up a bet shop either betking or bet9ja.
We humbly seek ur advice on the best biz that will be risk free and at the same time lucrative, at least to transform him from a gambler to a self-employed guy. Your suggestions are welcome!

Thanks and God bless!

Have a great Sunday y'all!
Re: Bet Shop VS Recharge Card Printing Business; Which One Is Advisable For My Nigga by Way4entcom(m): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hello Guys!!!

i Go By The Name Abdul Am an enthusiast In Trading Binary options I have Been Trading With Demo Account For long But I Don't Have Money the (Capital) To Trade With Real Money And Earn Huge income Online So I Decided To come here On NairaLand And Post This, for those who are interested In Making More Money Online to bring the capital while i trade and We share the Profit i will take 40% you will take 60% We Can make $500 Monthly Depend On the Capital If You're Interested Kindly Contact Me With
Call +2348038172628
WhatsApp +2347011774041
email Jemilutr@gmail.com

Hope In Working With You!!!
thanks Best Regards
Re: Bet Shop VS Recharge Card Printing Business; Which One Is Advisable For My Nigga by Faber(m): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
Way4entcom:
Hello Guys!!!

i Go By The Name Abdul Am an enthusiast In Trading Binary options I have Been Trading With Demo Account For long But I Don't Have Money the (Capital) To Trade With Real Money And Earn Huge income Online So I Decided To come here On NairaLand And Post This, for those who are interested In Making More Money Online to bring the capital while i trade and We share the Profit i will take 40% you will take 60% We Can make $500 Monthly Depend On the Capital If You're Interested Kindly Contact Me With
Call +2348038172628
WhatsApp +2347011774041
email Jemilutr@gmail.com

Hope In Working With You!!!
thanks Best Regards

How much is needed to start the tradding
Re: Bet Shop VS Recharge Card Printing Business; Which One Is Advisable For My Nigga by Krak(m): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
Faber:
Hi good people,
One of my fellas just won #560k on betking last week. We don burn like 50k from the money in celebrations with friends. Presently he wants to quit betting and invest the money in a business. Two businesses came up namely ; Recharge card printing biz and setting up a bet shop either betking or bet9ja.
We humbly seek ur advice on the best biz that will be risk free and at the same time lucrative, at least to transform him from a gambler to a self-employed guy. Your suggestions are welcome!

Thanks and God bless!

None of the above.
Re: Bet Shop VS Recharge Card Printing Business; Which One Is Advisable For My Nigga by Xfemt(m): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
I ll advice I guys to going into waste recycling business

Eg gather large quantity of waste and sell to recycling companies nd be smiling to d bank be it metal or plastic can, nylons etc
Re: Bet Shop VS Recharge Card Printing Business; Which One Is Advisable For My Nigga by Steppingup4lyf: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
Faber:
Hi good people,

Thanks and God bless!

send me an email.check my signature
Re: Bet Shop VS Recharge Card Printing Business; Which One Is Advisable For My Nigga by Way4entcom(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
Faber:

How much is needed to start the tradding
$100 Is Enough
Re: Bet Shop VS Recharge Card Printing Business; Which One Is Advisable For My Nigga by Kwenty: 8:06am On Nov 07, 2018
Faber:
Hi good people,

Thanks and God bless!

It depends on his passion and ability.
He should look for sustainable business and not some betting, forex or what ever trading.
He can use a portion of that money to acquire a skill and establish himself.
Skills like Web design, digital marketing, cctv installation, car tracking, graphic design etc

(1) (Reply)

Offer Closed / Please How Do Invest My 80k / Is It Possible To Ship Items To Benin City From Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.