Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Only Told God I Wanted Twins-father Of Abuja Quadruplets - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Only Told God I Wanted Twins-father Of Abuja Quadruplets (376 Views)

Woman Dies After Giving Birth To Quadruplets In Lagos; Was Childless For 7 Years / Dubai Prince Pays Hospital Bills Of Nigerian Woman With Quadruplets / Hauwa Suleiman: Driver’s Wife Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Only Told God I Wanted Twins-father Of Abuja Quadruplets by Yeskem: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mr. Ernest Amodu and his wife Temitope welcomed an all-girl quadruplets on Thursday 25th of October.

Amodu told Frontline News Online that he prayed for a set of twins to join his three year old son, but he is happy to be the father of the babies delivered through a Cesarean section at the National Hospital.

Quadruplets are much rarer than twins or triplets. As of 2007, there were approximately 3500 sets recorded worldwide.

Quadruplet births are becoming increasingly common due to fertility treatments. There are around 70 sets of all-identical quadruplets worldwide.

Amodu quadruplets
But like the news making all-girl Udehi quintuplets, who were also born at the National Hospital Abuja in 2017, the Amodu quadruplets are a surprise package as they were conceived naturally.

The arrival of the quadruplets born pre-term at seven months has completely changed the lives of Ernest a personnel of National Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) stationed in Ondo State and his wife Temitope, who teaches in a private school in Abuja.

Amodu said: “You know it is not easy providing for one child in Nigeria. You can now imagine how tough it is proving for four newborns. Our responsibility has quadrupled with the coming of our babies. I see things becoming even more taxing for us. In fact, the doctors told us that our apartment is not conducive for our newborns.

“We stay in a two- bedroom apartment. It’s not one that I would readily call a two bedroom flat. The doctors advised that the basic we need is an apartment where we have a room for the babies, a room for their stay-in care givers and a room for ourselves. Then I wish we could afford a better car because we are just managing the small one we have. Above all, we are going to get caregivers for the quadruplets and we have to pay them. In any area that good Samaritans can help us, we will be grateful”.

Read more @:https://frontlinenews.com.ng/i-only-told-god-i-wanted-twins-father-of-abuja-quadruplets/

Re: I Only Told God I Wanted Twins-father Of Abuja Quadruplets by HungerMustGo: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
You never hear that song? ... �Everything na double double.. �
Re: I Only Told God I Wanted Twins-father Of Abuja Quadruplets by adedayoa2(f): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
God, I want twins

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Permanent Cure For Male Infections (std's) / Https://www.supplementstruera.com/v10-plus-male-enhancement/ / Expert Opinion About Ultra Slim Premium Detox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.