Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,947 members, 7,803,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Ogun Apc Crises; Tinubu Is A “capo Di Tutti”-amosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Apc Crises; Tinubu Is A “capo Di Tutti”-amosun (1132 Views)

APC Crises: 13 Governors Meet Buhari In Abuja, Silent On Outcome / R/S APC Crises Intensify As Supreme Court Gives Judgment Against Amaechi Camp / Kwara APC Crises: Lai Mohammed Faction Files Suit Against Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Apc Crises; Tinubu Is A “capo Di Tutti”-amosun by FRESHG(m): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
The National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, has attacked the Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, and that of Ogun State, Ibikunle Amosun, calling them “emperors.”

Addressing a press conference on Friday in Abuja, Mr Oshiomhole, reacting to comments made by both governors on the outcome of APC primaries, specifically described Mr Okorocha as “an embarrassment” to the APC.

Mr Okorocha on Thursday, after meeting President Muhammadu Buhari, said the party chairman is destroying the party with his method of handling party primaries.

Mr Amosun similarly attacked the party chairman accusing him of injustice and fraud in relation to the APC primaries held in Ogun.
On Friday, Mr Oshiomhole accused both governors of imposition of candidates in their respective states.

In the case of Imo State, Mr Oshiomhole declared that the “NWC has met and we have upheld the result of the Gulak committee and we have prepared the name of Hope (Uzodinma) to be submitted to the INEC.

“If Governor Rochas chose to relocate to the (Presidential) Villa and use the ground of Villa to try to intimidate me to create a dynasty, I will – even on one leg but powered by the truth – uphold the best interest of APC members and indeed of APC people in Imo State.”

At a stakeholders’ meeting, Governor Amosun decided to introduce the third element which didn’t feature in the resolution of the NEC, announced that Ogun State was going to adopt consensus and he proceeded to define what in his view constitute consensus.

He announced somebody as the consensus governor, he proceeded to announce another man as the deputy governor, he went on to proclaim (himself) as the next senator and he said the current serving senator, Tejuoso, should step aside.

He also went on to announce that the second senator also from Ogun State will step aside while another man will come in. Governor Amosun went on to announce another man who will be the next speaker, and another one as the next deputy speaker. He also singlehandedly pronounced that of the eight House of Representatives members, seven will not return. According to him, only one will return. All these he claimed is a consensus.

“However, Ogun State governor decided in his wisdom to conduct his own self help, I mean resulting to what you can call self help by conducting what he called his own primary. The Secretary to Ogun State Government became the Chief Returning Officer and I and other NWC members were watching the Channels Television and we saw the Secretary to Ogun State Government proclaiming himself as the returning officer, and purported to have conducted primary.”

Despite the crises in his party, however, Mr Okorocha says he believes his party will win next year’s elections.
The national chairman, who has been accused of mishandling the party, assured Nigerians that his party will defeat the candidate of the main opposition People Democratic party (PDP) in next year’s presidential election.
“We will defeat Atiku the way we have defeated him before,” he said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/293907-apc-crises-oshiomhole-attacks-okorocha-amosun-says-imo-governor-an-embarrassment.html

Re: Ogun Apc Crises; Tinubu Is A “capo Di Tutti”-amosun by sorom4: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
This is the season of suicide for some APC members esp. that Iberiberism of a Governor grin
Thank you Osho and the APC NWC.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Apc Crises; Tinubu Is A “capo Di Tutti”-amosun by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
Amosun will deliver Ogun state votes for my daddy , Alhaji Atiku Abubakar .

All my Yoruba friends are all up for Atiku , the man of the moment.

And by the grace of God, Buhari will go back to his cows in 2019, Amen.

Re: Ogun Apc Crises; Tinubu Is A “capo Di Tutti”-amosun by JasonScoolari: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
Addressing a press conference on Friday in Abuja, Mr Oshiomhole, reacting to comments made by both governors on the outcome of APC primaries, specifically described Mr Okorocha as “an embarrassment” to the APC.

To all Nairaland PDP members, please increase the volume. You know what I mean. grin

Re: Ogun Apc Crises; Tinubu Is A “capo Di Tutti”-amosun by lionness(f): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Ogun Apc Crises; Tinubu Is A “capo Di Tutti”-amosun by tinsel: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
Buhari's so called friends are the people causing trouble for him. And i am suprised he is unabke to call them to order.
Re: Ogun Apc Crises; Tinubu Is A “capo Di Tutti”-amosun by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
tinsel:
Buhari's so called friends are the people causing trouble for him. And i am suprised he is unabke to call them to order.

Buhari is only respected by his cows .

Nobody takes him serious, not even his political aides takes him serious .
Re: Ogun Apc Crises; Tinubu Is A “capo Di Tutti”-amosun by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Amosun will deliver Ogun state votes for my daddy , Alhaji Atiku Abubakar .
so Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the waziri of Adamawa, a quintessential Fulani man is now your daddy. why are you ibos so shameless?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Apc Crises; Tinubu Is A “capo Di Tutti”-amosun by futuregovernor: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
so Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the waziri of Adamawa, a quintessential Fulani man is now your daddy. why are you ibos so shameless?
How do u know he is Igbo. Shameless Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Ogun Apc Crises; Tinubu Is A “capo Di Tutti”-amosun by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
futuregovernor:
Go and worship your Fulani master

1 Like

Re: Ogun Apc Crises; Tinubu Is A “capo Di Tutti”-amosun by 01mcfadden(m): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lol
Boss of all bosses
Re: Ogun Apc Crises; Tinubu Is A “capo Di Tutti”-amosun by TwoBottles: 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
Tinubu is a capo, we know that. That is why Ambode can't do anything but obey when asked to relinquish the mantle. Its a cult thing. Duty na duty.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Apc Crises; Tinubu Is A “capo Di Tutti”-amosun by LibertyRep: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
Funny enough, Tinubu, Osoba and even the vice president haven't uttered a word as regards this imbroglio.

The embittered governor should know that in life, you can't win all of the times.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda: How Atiku Helped Change My Life, Vote For Atiku (video) / Breaking News: Buhari Agree To Debate With Atiku PDP Presidential Flag Bearer / President Buhari At The APC Situation Room, Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.