Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Real Story Behind ‘lunatic Family Of 5” Rescued In Calabar - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Real Story Behind ‘lunatic Family Of 5” Rescued In Calabar (1257 Views)

Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday / 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Story Behind ‘lunatic Family Of 5” Rescued In Calabar by InforOrbit: 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
The photograph of Ogar, suspected to be in his mid-50s, and that of his wife, Blessing, as well as his three children namely – Joshua, Joy and Ebenezer – recently went viral after a picture of the family of five was posted on social media by a corps member, Progress Oberiko, serving in the Ogoja Local Government Area of Cross River State.

Shortly after the photograph went viral, a rescue team from the Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital in Calabar, swung into action and was able to take them into custody.

The Head, Clinical Services of the hospital, Dr. Essien Ekpe, who conducted Sunday Punch round the male ward to see Ogar, with a strict warning not to take pictures, opened the conversation by asking Ogar how old he was.

Ogar, who spoke with the correspondent in flawless English devoid of Nigerian accent, said,
“I cannot be specific, but I should be between 70 and 80 years.” Swiftly, the wife jocularly interjected, “Darling you are not up to that.” She, however, also did not state his age.

Continue Reading the Link Below
https://www.informationorbit.com/the-real-story-behind-lunatic-family-of-5-rescued-in-calabar/

Re: The Real Story Behind ‘lunatic Family Of 5” Rescued In Calabar by shakmati(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
See person see problem. People are living jungle life happily in nature and one over sabi corper will come and pour san san inside their natural garri. Now they are looking for who will build house for them!
Re: The Real Story Behind ‘lunatic Family Of 5” Rescued In Calabar by eneojoedu(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
shakmati:
See person see problem. People are living jungle life happily in nature and one over sabi corper will come and pour san san inside their natural garri. Now they are looking for who will build house for them!
are you trying to be funny?? if yes, it's dead on arrival. if no, then your stupidity is 1st class.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Story Behind ‘lunatic Family Of 5” Rescued In Calabar by shakmati(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
eneojoedu:
are you trying to be funny?? if yes, it's dead on arrival. if no, then your stupidity is 1st class.

Lol. Brainwashed child of lost parentage! Your forefathers lived in the wild and excelled in combating the forces of nature. Here you are today, small thing, cancer! Small thing, ill health. GMOs and other forms of poisoning killing you and the earth! Go compare the immunity levels of those kids with yours!The joke is on you, mumu wey think say im know book!
Re: The Real Story Behind ‘lunatic Family Of 5” Rescued In Calabar by Ranchhoddas: 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
shakmati:

Lol. Brainwashed child of lost parentage! Your forefathers lived in the wild and excelled in combating the forces of nature. Here you are today, small thing, cancer! Small thing, ill health. GMOs and other forms of poisoning killing you and the earth! Go compare the immunity levels of those kids with yours!The joke is on you, mumu wey think say im know book!
Very funny!

So you think say you get sense for this wey you don talk?

Do you live in the wild?

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Behind ‘lunatic Family Of 5” Rescued In Calabar by shakmati(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Very funny!

So you think say you get sense for this wey you don talk?

Do you live in the wild?

People wey bring civilisation to una are advocating going back to the wild. Go check out how many reality tv shows treat people living in the wild. Start with Natgeo. Living in the wild is possible and beneficial in many ways!
Re: The Real Story Behind ‘lunatic Family Of 5” Rescued In Calabar by Ranchhoddas: 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
shakmati:

People wey bring civilisation to una are advocating going back to the wild. Go check out how many reality tv shows treat people living in the wild. Start with Natgeo. Living in the wild is possible and beneficial in many ways!
Continue embarrassing yourself in public you hear?

Do you live in the wild?

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Behind ‘lunatic Family Of 5” Rescued In Calabar by shakmati(m): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Continue embarrassing yourself in public you hear?

Do you live in the wild?

I don't suffer fools please.
Re: The Real Story Behind ‘lunatic Family Of 5” Rescued In Calabar by Ranchhoddas: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
shakmati:

I don't suffer fools please.
Dullard!
Living in the wild indeed!

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Behind ‘lunatic Family Of 5” Rescued In Calabar by frozen70(f): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2018
shakmati:

Just look at your reasoning.

If you think the mad man is leaving happily in such an exposed and dangerous environment

What about the kids

Try and figure yourself in such situations and tell me if you will even wish any members of your family to be there

1 Like

Re: The Real Story Behind ‘lunatic Family Of 5” Rescued In Calabar by eneojoedu(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
shakmati:

and you are here living in a city, in a good house with with electricity, telephone, television e. t. c... why not leave all those and move into the forest and live with nature like your forefathers. anuofia
Re: The Real Story Behind ‘lunatic Family Of 5” Rescued In Calabar by shakmati(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
eneojoedu:
and you are here living in a city, in a good house with with electricity, telephone, television e. t. c... why not leave all those and move into the forest and live with nature like your forefathers. anuofia

Ya fada anuofia! There is nothing wrong with living in the wild. I'm gonna do it someday.

(1) (Reply)

Baby Sit Me Up Cosy Going For 15k!!! 50% Off / The Man; His Mother And Wife (my Perspective) / Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.