Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,117 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Modern Day Colonization Of Africa By China. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modern Day Colonization Of Africa By China. (352 Views)

Realities Of Nigeria’s Diminishing Relevance To U.S., Africa By Princeton Lyman / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) / Nigeria Economy Rated Best In Africa By Forbes-see Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Modern Day Colonization Of Africa By China. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
Call me a Pan-Africanist, a racist or whatever you may wish but am I the only one that sees the handwriting on the wall? As a continent, over the centuries, Africa has been used, abused, peed on and dumped by Western countries and we are still suffering the effects and will for generations to come. We blamed our forebearers for their ignorance, lack of foresight, timidity, and selfishness. But in this day and age when we think that the world is more civilized and inter-connected including the continent of Africa, we are seeing the mistakes of the past being repeated again.

Actually, I am talking about the forays of the Chinese into every nook and cranny of the continent. First, they started by seeking out impoverished countries around the world and in Africa and lending them capital at a very high interest rate. These countries do not have the means or the capacity to repay these loans and the Chinese government knows that and could care less. Their aim was not to have the loans repaid; they expect these countries to default.

Anyone who has borrowed money from a lender albeit a bank knows the consequence of defaulting on a loan. So, China uses this tactic to gain a foothold in these countries and slowly but surely starts to direct, control and run their internal affairs. The sad part about this is that the government of these poor countries either do not know the implications of their actions or they do not give a damn about their people. I know some of the members of this forum know or must have read about the ill-treatment of Africans including Nigerians in China.

How then do we allow them to come to Africa and have a free reign? The one thing that Africans do not understand about Chinese people is that they are a very closed minded racist society. As short, wide and round-faced, ugly and unattractive as they are, they would call a black person a monkey and any other derogatory term they use in their country to refer to black people. Yet, they would go into our communities and set up businesses to take our money. I read an article about a Chinese man in Kenya who espoused his hatred for black people and was asked what was he doing in Africa. His response was, "I am only here to make money."

Even one of them denigrated the Kenyan President by referring to him in a derogatory manner. Now, after having read and seen the abuse that these MOFOS are heaping on our people, South Africa, the same people that constantly destroy the properties of Nigerians and kill its people would not only allow the Chinese people into their country willy-nilly but allow them to build their own Police Station in South Africa. China just opened their own 13th Police Stations in South Africa and this one was opened on Monday in Port Elizabeth.

The question that needs to be asked is: Does South Africa have a Police Station in China to deal only with and take care of South Africans in China? The answer is NO. Then how the HELL would the government of South Africa be so dumb and stupid to allow such in their country? This is the reason why people of other races look at Africa and its citizens as stupid. No country on the face of this earth besides in Africa would allow another country into their own government to run their internal affairs. I am amazed at how Africans would allow foreigners to come to their various countries and do what these people would NEVER allow Africans to do in their own countries at least without severe consequences.

To conclude, it is incumbent upon ordinary citizens of Africa especially Nigeria to take matters into their own hands and deal with these issues as they arise since our governments have sold their souls and integrity for personal gain. All over the world including Eastern and Western Europe, North America and Asia, the citizens of each country want to take back their country from invading foreigners except here in Nigeria. If the current trend is not STOPPED, very soon Nigerians and Africans will become slaves in their own country. Please watch the videos that I have attached to this article and if they don't make you rethink of how you see these Chinese people, I don't know what.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCYLwmdiAk4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyBn944Xwls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kPR3OapOGM

https://www.facebook.com/1MillionAfricansTheTrilogy/videos/995017964003650/?__tn__=kC-R&eid=ARB5mG3hZwRIeW2rJ957r5D2R-g12HzMfEKoQQVgXsmkTdIo7i5kwI8CbKfjJAlS9Y0dQeZu-sO4WDM3&hc_ref=ARRSWh15LLzb9DtOV4T3LoUJ7SIbSGZFzN_4sxwbGMLzM7oGVZ4ZRuN9vaVo4wgpj2A&fref=nf&
Re: Modern Day Colonization Of Africa By China. by lonlytroy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
You think Trump was joking when he said Africa is a sh1thole abi

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: NLC Suspends Planned Nationwide Strike..... / Breaking News: 4 Reps Dump APC / Peter Obi's Soiled Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.