Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

The District Officer's Daughter - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The District Officer's Daughter (7288 Views)

The Dark District / Research And Writing In United States District Court Pittsburgh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The District Officer's Daughter by adekunle0000: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2019
donkelz:
Nice! When will part 2 start?
Still working on it. I promise you start hitting you up as soon as I'm done. Remain glued to this thread and you won't be disappointed you did. Thanks for reading through.
Re: The District Officer's Daughter by AryEmber(f): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2019
I can't wait for part 2! By the way, is the title not odd? I actually thought it's a police movie.
Re: The District Officer's Daughter by adekunle0000: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
AryEmber:
I can't wait for part 2! By the way, is the title not odd? I actually thought it's a police movie.
#Laughing. Just relax. You will soon get to see why I had titled it the "District Officer's Daughter". It is a story about pre-colonial Africa, as well as the era of the colonized Africa. You will find it educative and very much entertaining. Just stay glued. Thanks for reading though and remain blessed.
Re: The District Officer's Daughter by moseph(f): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
wow am short of words. Nice one adekunle0000.
Re: The District Officer's Daughter by adekunle0000: 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
moseph:
wow am short of words. Nice one adekunle0000.
Thank you darling.
Re: The District Officer's Daughter by Yemike(m): 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
Umuagu are really tactical.

Ugwumato brought this upon themselves by undermining the ability of the Umuagu's.

A village with the history of betraying their host should never be looked down upon.

Thanks for the invite OP.

Patiently waiting for "The District Officer's Daughter"
Cuz this can be regarded as "The Fall of Ugwumato".

1 Like

Re: The District Officer's Daughter by Rhayne(f): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
Just saw this now, unfortunately, I don't get notifications when I get mentioned, except I check manually. Nice one @adekunle0000. The parts having to do with the murder of Uloma had my heart racing. Wondering though, are you partially igbo?

1 Like

Re: The District Officer's Daughter by francium001: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2019
What an interesting piece you have here, keep on keeping on. I love the way you gave out the IGBO traditional believes, custom and traditions in details. Well done

1 Like

Re: The District Officer's Daughter by Oroolorun(m): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Oga OP, abeg small small o. The rate at which blood is flowing is ten much o. You have a good story line here, and you are written it so beautifully that one can picture it as it's happening. Ride on sir, your place is at the zenith of success.

1 Like

Re: The District Officer's Daughter by aries26(m): 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
Great story. One of the characters bearmy surname.
Re: The District Officer's Daughter by Yemike(m): 4:44pm On Jan 01
asid:

I saw your email notification Sir but I don't have access to the email linked with my profile anymore. Please mail me on Ohgeebee95@gmail.com thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Love Dies / Second Thought (a Short Story) / Unbreak My Heart - Romance Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.