Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Femi Otedola Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (Photos) (24981 Views)

Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) / Segun Arinze Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (Photos) / Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Where is this man's wife. I hate men who neglect their wives, narcissistic fellow.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
The man with the money
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (Photos) by NeuroBoss(m): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
Otedola was born in 1967. He is 51....Check your facts
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (Photos) by nkechiasogwa(f): 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
Great people are born in November. Happy birthday sir. May God bless your new age with greater good things from his good and gracious hand. Many happier and more fulfilling returns to you. Age gracefully in good health sir.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (Photos) by Is04970: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
Happy birthday senior colleague. grin
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lalasticlala this guy na your mate o and you dey here dey ban me
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
sholatech:
Will be so happy to look this Young & Fresh in my 50s. Happy Birthday Boss!
sharaaaaaaap you are already in your late 60s
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
billionaires and multimillionaires do great things but look simple,dress simple and eat simple with big mission and focus on the future,unlike most of us.Happy birthday Sir Uncle.But their is something our old-Daddy Otedola used to do and I want you do more for your generation- SCHOLARSHIPS to many in your environment.God bless You,God bless Epe and God bless Lagos State!.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (Photos) by Tommy2420: 6:53am On Nov 05, 2018
He resemble Dr Saheed Osupa in the second pix
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 05, 2018
Niketrouble:
Our diesel and kerosene subsidy money looking fresh on him.......it is sweet to be the poster boy of politicians businesses
on point
he's from those leaving on our common patrimony. obj enriched him 2ru back door and dangote

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Unforgettable Celebrity Fights In Nigeria / CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D / I Battled Incurable Ailment In 2021 — Kemi Afolabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.