Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) (18782 Views)

What Is The Best Book You Read In 2019 / "What's The Last Book You Rated 5 Stars And Why Should I Read It? / What's The Funniest Book You Have Ever Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Tokkson: 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
Alpha100:

I'm going to open another Telegram channel and send you the link.

Thanks Boss.

I'll be expecting
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by ashfaq505(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
Okay.. thanks I will be expecting it
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by pabon(m): 2:49am On Jan 17, 2023
Get my book on Okadabooks for almost nothing
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
Just manually copy the link on the picture below to join the new Telegram channel.

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Buskolo(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2023
I have the complete first born series (5 titles) paper back by Karen Kingsbury for sale at an affordable price.... let me know if any of you needs it
SheWrites:
Divine by Karen Kingsbury

Thanks in advance
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Kabirudeen25(m): 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
SheWrites:
Divine by Karen Kingsbury

Thanks in advance
I really wish you could give me a few tips on how to right a story. Especially how to develop it and plan for the end from the start?.. like, do you already know how the story will end.. Just a few tips please
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by SheWrites(f): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
I really wish you could give me a few tips on how to right a story. Especially how to develop it and plan for the end from the start?.. like, do you already know how the story will end.. Just a few tips please

1. Most times, you know how the story will end. But, sometimes, you might decide to change the story ending all by yourself, for different reasons.

2. Writing a story sometimes begin with your imagination... imagine the story you want to write, from the beginning to the end... like you're watching a movie.

3. Summarise the story in your jotter, notebook, phone or laptop... just a few sentences, the beginning of the story, the middle of the story and the end of the story.

4. Create your main characters... looks, age, job status, mannerism etc... know everything about them and jot it down...

5. Take a deep breath and start to write your story... chapter by chapter.

6. Take your time, don't rush it... when you run out of ideas... go back to your imaginations...

7. Once you're done, read everything you have written, make corrections wherever needed, etc

8. Self-publish on okadabooks.com etc

9. You cannot be too scared to write. You've just got to start from somewhere.

10. Good luck *hugs*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Kabirudeen25(m): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
SheWrites:

1. Most times, you know how the story will end. But, sometimes, you might decide to change the story ending all by yourself, for different reasons.

2. Writing a story sometimes begin with your imagination... imagine the story you want to write, from the beginning to the end... like you're watching a movie.

3. Summarise the story in your jotter, notebook, phone or laptop... just a few sentences, the beginning of the story, the middle of the story and the end of the story.

4. Create your main characters... looks, age, job status, mannerism etc... know everything about them and jot it down...

5. Take a deep breath and start to write your story... chapter by chapter.

6. Take your time, don't rush it... when you run out of ideas... go back to your imaginations...

7. Once you're done, read everything you have written, make corrections wherever needed, etc

8. Self-publish on okadabooks.com etc

9. You cannot be too scared to write. You've just got to start from somewhere.

10. Good luck *hugs*
wow thanks for taking the time to write this. I'll be sure to let you know when I'm done with my first story smiley
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by SheWrites(f): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
wow thanks for taking the time to write this. I'll be sure to let you know when I'm done with my first story smiley

Glad to help 😉
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by SheWrites(f): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kabirudeen25:

Glad to help wink
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Tokkson: 6:23am On May 04, 2023
Alpha100:

I'm going to open another Telegram channel and send you the link.

What's the update? Can you send me the link to the telegram channel?
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by SheWrites(f): 6:36pm On May 04, 2023
Buskolo:
I have the complete first born series (5 titles) paper back by Karen Kingsbury for sale at an affordable price.... let me know if any of you needs it

I have the ebooks.

Thanks.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by mostob(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2023
SheWrites:

I have the ebooks.
Thanks.
Do you mind sharing ma?
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by SheWrites(f): 1:41pm On May 06, 2023
mostob:
Do you mind sharing ma?

Okay
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by mostob(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2023
SheWrites:

Okay
mostob10@gmail.com thank you ma'am
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by SheWrites(f): 2:12pm On May 08, 2023
mostob:
mostob10@gmail.com
thank you ma'am

Ok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Transgender Africans Turned Against Chimamanda Adichie / Daughter Of A Beggar: Short Story / Nazaretha's Hood - The Missing File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.