Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) (18822 Views)

What Is The Best Book You Read In 2019 / "What's The Last Book You Rated 5 Stars And Why Should I Read It? / What's The Funniest Book You Have Ever Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
What book would you like to read for weekend relaxation?
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by KhalifaDam: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Any DO fagunwa book apart from ireke onibudo
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by tunjisanmi(m): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
My Command- olusegun Obasanjo
Soldiers of fortune- Max Sloan
Akin Alabi- small business big money.
[color=#006600][/color]
Let me know if you have those books and how much it will cost me to get them.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by correctguy101(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
Can you get me these?

Small Business Big Money by Akin Alabi and

You Can Negotiate Anything by Herb Cohen

Earnestly await your reply
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by correctguy101(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
Can you get me these?
Small Business Big Profit by Akin Alabi and

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 4:12am On Nov 14, 2018
correctguy101:
Can you get me these?

Small Business Big Money by Akin Alabi and

They are both available.

Email ebookslodge@gmail.com
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2018
By reading books, you could become better speaker and a better writer. The benefits that comes from reading are priceless.

When you read the works of a man with thirty years experience, you'd have saved yourself the agony of going through those same years to learn by trial and error.

Readers make fewer mistakes because they are better prepared! [Alpha100, 2018]

So, what book will you like to read today?
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2018

REVIEW:

The Reason I Jump: The Inner Voice of a Thirteen-Year-Old Boy with Autism

Overview: You’ve never read a book like The Reason I Jump. Written by Naoki Higashida, a very smart, very self-aware, and very charming thirteen-year-old boy with autism, it is a one-of-a-kind memoir that demonstrates how an autistic mind thinks, feels, perceives, and responds in ways few of us can imagine. Parents and family members who never thought they could get inside the head of their autistic loved one at last have a way to break through to the curious, subtle, and complex life within.

YOU'D LOVE TO READ THIS ONE!
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Oluwadabira1111: 8:55am On Nov 14, 2018
Alpha100:

REVIEW:

The Reason I Jump: The Inner Voice of a Thirteen-Year-Old Boy with Autism

Overview: You’ve never read a book like The Reason I Jump. Written by Naoki Higashida, a very smart, very self-aware, and very charming thirteen-year-old boy with autism, it is a one-of-a-kind memoir that demonstrates how an autistic mind thinks, feels, perceives, and responds in ways few of us can imagine. Parents and family members who never thought they could get inside the head of their autistic loved one at last have a way to break through to the curious, subtle, and complex life within.

YOU'D LOVE TO READ THIS ONE!
Bro I want half of a yellow sun and americanna, pls quote me let's negotiate bout the price.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by pabon(m): 9:06am On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2018
Oluwadabira1111:
Bro I want half of a yellow sun and americanna, pls quote me let's negotiate bout the price.

They are available. Please get across to me via email.

Email ebookslodge@gmail.com
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 12:48am On Nov 19, 2018
It's a new week. Time to get the ball rolling. What you need to know to improve your life, business, academic performance is just a book away!

Get that book now!
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 2:50am On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 2:51am On Nov 20, 2018
Oluwadabira1111:

I'm still waiting to hear from you sir.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 3:06am On Nov 20, 2018

Stephen King On writing.

I'm currently reading this book. It's a must have for every aspiring writer.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Alpha100:
Bestseller (Just out)

Genre: Thriller, suspense, mystery
Author: John Grisham
Price: $29 200 naira.

You will enjoy this book if you like reading about murder and mystery. It's one of John Grisham's masterpieces.

Please do u have the broker by John Graham?
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
iamloyalty:

Please do u have the broker by John Graham?
Yes. I do
Contact me. Whatsapp 09026618366 or email ebookslodge@gmail.com
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Available already

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Keep the orders coming in guys. Any book you want. Straight to your mail. Any amount you want to pay.

You deserve to read thats book you so desire!
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by KINGJAMES6060: 2:12am On Nov 22, 2018
Can you get me this just released GEJ book?

My transition hour
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 6:23am On Nov 22, 2018
KINGJAMES6060:
Can you get me this just released GEJ book?

My transition hour

It's not available, yet.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 6:26am On Nov 22, 2018
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 6:30am On Nov 22, 2018
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 6:33am On Nov 22, 2018
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by soke02(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2018
All of chimanmada ngozi books and my life in the bush of ghost by prof shoyinka
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 6:43am On Nov 23, 2018
soke02:
All of chimanmada ngozi books and my life in the bush of ghost by prof shoyinka

I have all of Chimamanda's books. I also have the palm wine drunkard and my life in the bush of ghosts . It's by Amos Tutola though and not Prof Shoyinka.

Email me please >> ebookslodge@gmail.com
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
ANOTHER BEST-SELLING NOVEL

Genre: Mystery, suspense, thriller, detective
Author: David Baldacci
Price: Your decision

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
Alpha100:

Yes. I do
Contact me. Whatsapp 09026618366 or email ebookslodge@gmail.com
Sent a mail already.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2018
iamloyalty:

Sent a mail already.
I've replied. Thanks
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bestseller

When Women ruled the world
Genre: nonfiction, history
Price: You determine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Daughter Of A Beggar: Short Story / Why Transgender Africans Turned Against Chimamanda Adichie / Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.