Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,726 members, 7,805,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding (56690 Views)

Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) / See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Made4naijablog: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
The photo is trending on social media for obvious reasons. What do y'all think about the dress?

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/check-out-the-eye-popping-dress-a-female-guest-wore-to-a-wedding/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Made4naijablog: 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
More

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by JasonScoolari: 5:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Trust me, this disrespectful biitch has a mission.

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by StarOnEarth(m): 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
Maybe she is looking for husband grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by decatalyst(m): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
HoeLosho.

Destiny grabbers and destroyers!

20 Likes

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by HeWrites(m): 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
The woman in red though grin

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by GOFRONT(m): 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wow...see those watermolons.

They are suckable

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Biglittlelois(f): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
shocked but some ladies sha, this is rubbish nah!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Made4naijablog: 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by mamatayour(f): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
She did that to trend now undecided. Awon omo irole aiye lipsrsealed

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Godmother(f): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
StarOnEarth:
Maybe she is looking for husband grin

Dressed like that? That would be defeating the intent naa.

How to Activate 9mobile 1GB for N200

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by femo86(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
Money fall on you
Banana fall on you
Prada fall on you oh
Cause, I'm in love with you oh, eeh
Money fall on you
Banana fall on you
Paparazzi follow you oh
Cause, I'm in love with you oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
U'd be surprised that once she lose those things from their cage, na so dem go dey point for floor...

Am not enticed jare undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by martineverest(m): 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2018
what is left?...about 80 percent has been exposed,she should just allow the remaining 20% gain freedom

16 Likes

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Oyindidi(f): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
Marketing strategy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by CodeTemplar: 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
Funny thing is she must have given tailor enough material.

10 Likes

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by OboOlora(f): 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mogbe laiye mi, ewo oyan AKA omu
Martin0, come and see something oooooooo
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by 46O1CE: 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Trust me, this disrespectful biitch has a mission.
Meanwhile. Peter obi is behind Biafra agitation.
Atiku exposed!
On this thread
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by memories1(f): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
Who let her in to the wedding venue? And to think that she's actually beautiful without the show of shame.

Disrespectful on so many levels to the couple and whoever invited her.

14 Likes

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Rumicarter: 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
Wow! Wait fess, if the cut one of the ropes on her chest, that is it! Everything will come out 'shapala'
I don't care if she's my boss, my mother would bounce her out of the wedding. WTF?

7 Likes

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by DaveChapelle: 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
that perplexed aunty in the background though

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Bidexdestiny: 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
mumulastica.
who send her.
always busy in my new blog https://hitupmp3.com
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by EagleScribes: 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
She came to sell market, so the dress is more like office wears

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by CalciumB3: 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
Probably the groom ex....
She'll be like "see the fruits you wanna lose"

12 Likes

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Rumicarter: 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
mamatayour:
She did that to trend now undecided. Awon omo irole aiye lipsrsealed

Evening market Chudren.
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Topmaike007(m): 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
maybe she wants to snatch away the groom

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Allison012: 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
u matter how i am condeming her i don't mind bleeping her.
just look at that waterloo she is carrying.
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by dkronicle(m): 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
Succulent
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Dinho20(m): 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
FOR REAL

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Pat081: 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
Biglittlelois:
shocked but some ladies sha, this is rubbish nah!!!
she may be d ex girlfriend to d guy now n she wanted to show him wot he is going to miss

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Nightingales(f): 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
Trash

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Photo Shows Why Guys Need To Join The Beard Gang / Ilorin Crossdresser Shows Off His N650k Outfit (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Lady Hits The Pool In A Well Tied Wrapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.