Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) (32006 Views)

Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by tunary(m): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2018
JasonScoolari:
White guys only furck hot black gals

Black guys can furck any white woman

White gals only furck hot black guys

Black gals can furck any white man.

We have lost this one to an 85yrs old retired white pussy.
Meaning that white is of more value than black except for the hot guys
Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by dudefromthenort: 9:15am On Nov 05, 2018
lol man has made his choice oo...

BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by tunary(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2018
naijacentric:
The hustle is real but who naija women epp
This one make sense wella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by Elzak(m): 9:15am On Nov 05, 2018
At least the job is legit
Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Great. cheesy
Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 9:18am On Nov 05, 2018
Green card huzslers
Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by JasonScoolari: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Great. cheesy
Benny, angry
Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by chukwudiology(m): 9:19am On Nov 05, 2018
We all know that you are with her for the money. Well that's ur chosen career, grab enough money as u can and use ur head well. No body come life come suffer. Even those that course u, if u give them chance they will kill you n continue from where u stopped. undecided wink tongue

1 Like

Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by tobilessi: 9:20am On Nov 05, 2018
Well that is his business oo,

note the length of the ...

BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by Puzzypleazer: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2018
na them dey pay pass. while i was in france, i bleeped the hell out of a 69year old grandma. damn i felt so good. apart from the good sex, the cash spoiling no be here. quote me to argue with buhari
Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Benny, angry
How have you been?
Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by JasonScoolari: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
How have you been?
Great I guess... Not cool from you though.
Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 05, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Great I guess... Not cool from you though.
Meaning?
Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by bodemattews(m): 9:35am On Nov 05, 2018
If a nigga is happy with his decisions, Bleep your feelings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by JasonScoolari: 9:36am On Nov 05, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Meaning?
You know it.
Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 05, 2018
JasonScoolari:
You know it.
LOL, I don't know anything.
Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by JasonScoolari: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
LOL, I don't know anything.
The other side will be better.
Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by centboy123456(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2018
Puzzypleazer:
na them dey pay pass. while i was in france, i bleeped the hell out of a 69year old grandma. damn i felt so good. apart from the good sex, the cash spoiling no be here. quote me to argue with buhari

baba how far na u fit hook me up with one

1 Like

Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by Olatunji1929: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2018
WORDWORLD:
While we see some white men travelling all the way from Europe and America to Africa because of the disease called FEMINISM that has made a good number of their own ladies MENTALLY ILL. I am yet to see i White man marry an old African hag in the name of DESPERATION. They come here and take away our DAMSELS.

No be so with these Naija men and boys. Na their great grand grand oyinbo mama dem dey go carry upandan. NONSENSE!
i disagreed with you one fine oyinbo lady married Nigeria ugliest monkey oshiomole
Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by Puzzypleazer: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2018
centboy123456:

baba how far na u fit hook me up with one
bro them full france. just visit and na u go run.
Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by victorvezx(m): 9:52am On Nov 05, 2018
JasonScoolari:

U should say poor African guys. Because black American guys Bleep many attractive white girls in their country
Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 05, 2018
JasonScoolari:

They are simps and bed wenches.
They love their old and fat white women, while the women love their Lebanese and Chinese daddies.
Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by Slikbae: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2018
How is this a hustle? If it was a girl wouldn't you have called her a hoe?
oaselemi:
God bless your hustle my brother
Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by Slikbae: 9:56am On Nov 05, 2018
Who naija men help?
naijacentric:
The hustle is real but who naija women epp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:58am On Nov 05, 2018
oaselemi:
God bless your hustle my brother

Your reasoning is gravely retardedd
Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by Nostradamus: 10:00am On Nov 05, 2018
Whatever it takes to survive bro,you have my full support.just don't engage in illegal hustle.

1 Like

Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by Atikulated: 10:01am On Nov 05, 2018
Is he normal?
Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by juniorstar(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2018
Helosho
Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2018
EVILFOREST:
No worry your GREEN CARD don ready
Gbam, plus inheritance of both cash and real estate of the granny shocked
Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by centboy123456(m): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2018
Puzzypleazer:

bro them full france. just visit and na u go run.

bro I dey Lagos but u fit hook Me up with any White girls or old woman u know as he dey go na just help me fine one
Re: Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) by frozen70(f): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2018
So you mean that those attacking you are allergic to failure ?

You that went for your great grand mother's age mate, are you not allergic to success

Among your age grades or age brackets, even you junior in females , you can't find your match

You and I knows that you are irresponsible and incapacitated to run a home as a man

You wanted a ready made woman that will secure your future because you can't hustle

People like you are the ones that made the women to see men like you as gold diggers

You settled for a woman that is moving close to grave every morning and night so that your journey to make wealth won't take long

Shame on you, As you sleep with her and keep hoping to inherit her possessions and even her corpse

Her family knows about you, but they allowed you to be with her if that will make her happy

They knows that you want to harvest where you did not sow, but they will allow you to weed the farm that's why you are still with her

For your information, her will is already written before you met her and since you have been squatting with her the family have made sure that her will has nothing to do with your name and it is with her lawyer

You have chosen to be a janitor, to their sister. Continue to be with her as her care giver till the end

The end justify the means

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The simplicity of getting married. / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Restaurant. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.