Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

I'm In A Stage Where I Don't Know My Next Step. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm In A Stage Where I Don't Know My Next Step. (917 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Help: I Don't Know What Business To Do To Support My Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm In A Stage Where I Don't Know My Next Step. by kaspa(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2007
I'm in a stage where i don't know my next step.
I'm a web developer and i do graphics too,
i want to start up something with my intellect power,
but i don't know how to start.
i think i really need help.
Justin
Re: I'm In A Stage Where I Don't Know My Next Step. by LondonCool(m): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2007
Write out a Business Plan, set targets, fix goals and devise strategies for achieving them. Well, thats for the textbook approach.

In Richard Branson's latest Book "SCREW IT,LET's DO IT (Lesson In Life)*" he states that he does not tell himself that something can not be done and that his Motto is "Screw It-Let's Do It". I will reproduce an excerpt from the book

"I believe in goals. Its never a bad thing to haveĀ  a dream, but I'm practical about it. I set goals then work out how to achieve them. Anything I want to do in life I want to do well and not half heartedly. The best lesson I learnedĀ  was to just do it. A journey of a thousand miles start with that first step. If you look ahead to the end , and all the weary miles between, with all the dangers you might face, you might never take that first step. And whatever it is you want to achieve in life, if you don't make the effort, you wont reach your goal. So take that first step.There will be many challenges .You might get knocked back-but in the end, you will make it. Good luck"

Hope it makes sense and inspires you toward taking that elusive next step

*Source: Screw It,Lets Do It by Richard Branson.-Virgin Books Ltd (2006)
Re: I'm In A Stage Where I Don't Know My Next Step. by Businesstools(m): 12:27pm On May 16, 2012
An effective business plan may be the solution to your problems.Get specialized help of business plan experts @ Businesstools:07030949450.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Business Are You Doing With This Site / Be Careful How You List Names On Your Cell Phone / Bagco Bag My Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.