Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari (24528 Views)

Atiku Media Reacts To 'Thief' Song Released By APC / Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by cenaman(m): 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
u are even more useless bro...I think u are a mediocre,degenerate and social misfits with the IQ of a cretin..

Because if u aren't a deluded foe..Commonsense would have availed u the logic to understand that atiku was investing as it were..and it was his personal cash....Wat is buhari investing in?? And who was consulted putting into cognizance that it's our collective wealth?

Oh i forgot ur cranium is stuffed with meat like corned beef that it was suggesting to u that atiku should use his money to pay minimum wage while your country share our wealth...Because wisdom is a rare gift,i will sieze to scold u...

NB: don't pollute my space!
investment my foot...investing to steal the national treasury and u called that investment? you are the real mediocre here.
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by cenaman(m): 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

You will defend your 30k job as usual

Do you've any evidence that Atiku shared money in PH?
yes i do! any more question?

1 Like

Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by madakimuwada(m): 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
If stupidity was painfull, ipod/atikulations fools would be agony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by EmirAbj: 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
No Need To Caution Him, If He No Spend Money How Will Go Enjoy The Dividend Of Democracy In Which Mr Jubril Bubu Is The President
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
cenaman:
investment my foot...investing to steal the national treasury and u called that investment? you are the real mediocre here.
mediocre!!!! Very daft educated illiterate...Investment as it were...Do u even know what that means? Because as daft as u are I'm sure u av been told that all politicians fund elections from scavenging..If it's a crime to spend monies or induce delegates...Put a law against that...Even in USA and Uk all diz gimmicks are colored with beautiful words like "favors,lobbying etc".

Senseless halfbaked child...No wonder u were easily cajoled into becoming a zombie...U lack the capability to decipher and discern basic things or informations..

Get lost whilst waggling ur mediocre tail away!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by vikivall197(m): 12:01am On Nov 05, 2018
Mumu
cenaman:
Atiku is very useless man, is the money buhari donate to guinea up the amount he share during the PDP primary election in portharcourt?

1 Like

Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by Ayobami7(m): 12:05am On Nov 05, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by crowaddy(m): 12:11am On Nov 05, 2018
Serious countries do not donate cash. They donate Personnel(Pay their salaries ), material(manufactured in their country therby supporting manufacturers ) etc. Each of this is then quantified and given to the beggars. Each naira or dollars spent should be directly tied to the number of jobs it will create in the country.
vikivall197:
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by Ayatullah(m): 12:14am On Nov 05, 2018
thunderfirebuha:

Where is your brain?

Some Nairalanders brains have been eaten by goats or APC have used them for conjuration.

His brain is intact. Thou shall not forsake your international brothers in time of need, and you and Atiku have also forgotten that Christmas is actually around the corner. This good act is better than below:

2 Likes

Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by samlake(m): 12:19am On Nov 05, 2018
We can donate only if the course is right... but don't get this donations for election
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by Kewtt: 1:07am On Nov 05, 2018
Ayatullah:

His brain is intact. Thou shall not forsake your international brothers in time of need, and you and Atiku have also forgotten that Christmas is actually around the corner. This good act is better than below:

Convict Dasuki first! For 4 years you are yet to succeed!!
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by ndachee: 1:15am On Nov 05, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari can donate $500,000 to Guinea Bissau, but can't pay 30 thousand naira minimum wage.

What a President .

who tel u Buhari is against it?
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by Volcano12(f): 1:31am On Nov 05, 2018
cenaman:
Atiku is very useless man, is the money buhari donate to guinea up the amount he share during the PDP primary election in portharcourt?
Slap urself!!!!!
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by Felixv: 1:33am On Nov 05, 2018
so I guess he and his boss never donated a kobo during their reign....oga atithief always looking for cheap points to score...

charity begins at home -he should ask saraki and friends in nass to return their over-bloated salaries
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by 1972xy: 1:43am On Nov 05, 2018
Nigeria is one of the most beneficiary countries in the world that has received donors from the United State, China,France, UK ,Germany etc.
Nigeria is a big brother to all these countries in West Africa . These countries look unto us for anything and we will always be there for them just as china will always attend to our needs.
Atiku whom i believe must gather experience in international issues as a former vice president is now behaving as a novies just to get a cheap point against Mr President.
I will advise him to still go back and learn more from his god father on how to deal with international issues like Aids.
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by abbiboy: 2:24am On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=Hotfreezer post=72688155]Atiku doesn't understand a lot of things. He doesn't understand how international politics work and he doesn't understand foreign policy.

This is how he was talking nonsense about restructuring before Osinbajo finished him in that open letter. Since that day, he has refused to say a word about restructuring.

By the time Osinbajo starts with Atiku, the entire blockheads in PDP won't be able to help him. [/quote
My opinion about your comment,u are an empty barrel.
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by Hotfreezer: 2:25am On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=abbiboy post=72689641][/quote]

Your father is an empty barrel, your opinion suits him best.

1 Like

Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by Oletubo(m): 2:25am On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=mbaboy post=72681234]Atiku media Group doing a good job. Nice criticism. [/uote]
Political gibberish!

1 Like

Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by abbiboy: 2:31am On Nov 05, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Your father is an empty barrel, your opinion suits him best.
Am sure u re fatherless so u re so free using such low life words..zombie!

2 Likes

Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by abbiboy: 2:34am On Nov 05, 2018
@cenaman if I were u I will take a permanent vacation of NL until after 2019 election u have been official banned from this section for blatant show of lack of wisdow,low thinking faculty n dumbness to decipher simple issue,u re official theme ZOMBIE!!
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by 27Pushing30: 2:37am On Nov 05, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Imagine A country that borrows money every year is donating money to another county

This one no be mumu-ness

How you go boro to dash out chaii

Hey Brilliant man...

Does the USA borrow? Yes or No?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by Susu888(m): 2:38am On Nov 05, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

You will defend your 30k job as usual

Do you've any evidence that Atiku shared money in PH?

No he didn’t share any money he jst asked nicely nd they voted for him. angry
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by 27Pushing30: 2:39am On Nov 05, 2018
Nairaland is a forum for empty local skulls ... and Atiku has obviously proven to me that he won’t make a good president.

Lord!

2 Likes

Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by kunmiiii: 2:58am On Nov 05, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
u are even more useless bro...I think u are a mediocre,degenerate and social misfits with the IQ of a cretin..

Because if u aren't a deluded foe..Commonsense would have availed u the logic to understand that atiku was investing as it were..and it was his personal cash....Wat is buhari investing in?? And who was consulted putting into cognizance that it's our collective wealth?

Oh i forgot ur cranium is stuffed with meat like corned beef that it was suggesting to u that atiku should use his money to pay minimum wage while your country share our wealth...Because wisdom is a rare gift,i will sieze to scold u...

NB: don't pollute my space!

Upon all the insults, insults, insults you debased the guy with.. Your comment is still devoid of cogent thinking and commonsense, you don't need to be this crude and mean to pass your message across!

Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by israelmao(m): 3:01am On Nov 05, 2018
APC is getting all it deserves now ,there is seeming role reversal of what it did in ousting PDP in 2015.
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by kunmiiii: 3:45am On Nov 05, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari can donate $500,000 to Guinea Bissau, but can't pay 30 thousand naira minimum wage.

What a President .

*SMH* Will the $500,000 be able to pay 30k as minimum wage for even JUST A MONTH!?

We need to be well informed and aware of Foreign Affairs, International Relations and Governance because Buhari by virtue of being Nigeria's President is the Chairman of the authority of Heads of State and Government of ECOWAS, and as part of his responsibilities, he is leading the framework of establishing peace and stability in Guinea Bissau and that has to start by having a proper and hitch free election in Guinea by providing logistical support where needed, kits and vehicles were also donated.
Nigeria is not even the only country donating.

This is normal practice around the globe, as several other countries have also donated and contributed logistically for Nigeria's elections, even the European Union that Nigeria is not part of, or a signatory to, in February this year donated €26.5m to Nigeria ahead of the 2019 general elections just to ensure a more credible election, what more of two countries in the same organization and alliance.

What irks me is that I know Atiku would have done the exact same thing, if he were in Buhari's shoes, but because he's in opposition he has aimed his rantings to score cheap political points borne out of hypocrisy.

You might not like Buhari oo, but let's be critical in our reasonings and criticisms about him.

1 Like

Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by Marcobos12: 3:58am On Nov 05, 2018
cenaman:

You are the most useless of all men. is your favorite babu donating to fight poverty or hunger in that country? Rather he is stupidly wasting our resources on election of that country .
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by sokera: 4:05am On Nov 05, 2018
27Pushing30:

Hey Brilliant man...

Thank you.

Yes the USA borrow , USA debt is nothing compare to that of Nigeria ... make your research
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by sokera: 4:07am On Nov 05, 2018
27Pushing30:

Hey Brilliant man...

Thank you.

Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by wickyyolo: 4:20am On Nov 05, 2018
Hotfreezer:
Atiku doesn't understand a lot of things. He doesn't understand how international politics work and he doesn't understand foreign policy.

This is how he was talking nonsense about restructuring before Osinbajo finished him in that open letter. Since that day, he has refused to say a word about restructuring.

By the time Osinbajo starts with Atiku, the entire blockheads in PDP won't be able to help him.

If you don't believe in restructuring your an enemy to the progress of this country.

We cannot keep doing the same things and expect different results
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by wickyyolo: 4:22am On Nov 05, 2018
sokera:
Yes the USA borrow , USA debt is nothing compare to that of Nigeria ... make your research

Atleast the USA can print their own money. Do we have machines to print the dollars ?

Foolish child without economic sense
Re: Stop donating money like Father Christmas - Atiku Media Tells Buhari by MChaze25(m): 4:29am On Nov 05, 2018
CilicMarin:
No he should save it, so that you and your useless ipob supporters will loot it..

Useless man!
He should save it and increase both you and your father's minimum wage or pension...
GET SENSE ABEG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AGF Malami, SGF Mustapha In Emergency Meeting With Emefiele At CBN - Gazette / Diseye Dickson Shot Dead In Bayelsa / Olu Falae Defeated At His Polling Unit, Got Only 7 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.