Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

What I Saw In The Holy Bible Concerning Corruption... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Saw In The Holy Bible Concerning Corruption... (405 Views)

Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / "Na Dem Dey Rush Us" - Holy Bible / Why You Should Sleep With Your Holy Bible Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw In The Holy Bible Concerning Corruption... by CREIMEXAD: 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
What I saw in the Holy Bible concerning corruption...

"...Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption."
(Psalm 16:10, NKJV).

Prayer:
May God not allow us to see corruption, in Jesus name, amen.

However, the attitude that you should adopt towards corruption:

"And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them."
(Ephesians 5:11, NKJV).

There you have it.
You have heard it.
Good day.

By Emma Ebare.
>http://www.twitter.com/@EmmaEbare
Re: What I Saw In The Holy Bible Concerning Corruption... by SEGLIZ: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
...... no one is willing to do this. truth is every Nigerian is corrupt, because we all feed and grow fat out corruption.
Re: What I Saw In The Holy Bible Concerning Corruption... by CREIMEXAD: 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
SEGLIZ:
...... no one is willing to do this. truth is every Nigerian is corrupt, because we all feed and grow fat out corruption.
cheesy cheesy
But it's not everybody. At lesst, I can vouch for myself cool
Re: What I Saw In The Holy Bible Concerning Corruption... by SEGLIZ: 7:25am On Nov 05, 2018
CREIMEXAD:

cheesy cheesy
But it's not everybody. At lesst, I can vouch for myself cool

..... I really, I do understand your point of view. but truth is one way or the other we benefits from social decadence in this country of ours. truth is I also can vouch for but indirectly the thing comes around.
Re: What I Saw In The Holy Bible Concerning Corruption... by OriginalKogiboy(m): 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
pls dont preach bible upside down. Coruption in that contest mean death, it mean separation and abandonment into hade the world of the dead. the real meaning of the sentence is GOD WILL NOT ALLOW CHRIST AND WE CHRISTIAN TO BE FORGOTEN INTO THE HELL.

(1) (Reply)

An Unbelievable Analogy Of True Prophesies---------- Buhari Is Gone! / Somebody Tell Nigeria Christians, God Is Not On 2019 Ballot / Can Jesus Really Die For Our Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.