Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) (47930 Views)

Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) / Body Of General Idris Alkali Found In Jos / General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by aminulive: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

The Nigerian Police force has paraded 19 suspects allegedly involved in the brutal murder of a retired military general, Idris Alkali in Plateau State.

The Plateau state police command paraded the criminals before journalists in Jos, the state capital. Terna Tyopev, the PPRO in plateau briefed newsmen on the circumstances surrounding their arrest.

It will be recalled that late General Alkali was declared missing on September 3 after he had left Abuja for Bauchi via Jos but was never heard from again.

His remains were found in an abandoned well in Gushwet, Shen community, Jos South on October 31st. He has since been buried according to Muslim rites. Photos of the killers Below;

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-police-parades-killers-army-general-idris-alkali-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by gaby(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Jesuuu.....wow..na this multitude mob the General to death, wetin him thief abi these ones don sing song to the better beats wey NA cook for their studio?

Una beans don well like ewa agoyin.

Una dooooh

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by G1STM0RE: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by hisgrace090: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
Job well don!

They should try hard to pin point the actual killer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by googlepikins: 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
Innocent people paraded by the most corrupt police in the world.

If you know you know.

226 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by deafeyez: 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Good
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by shammahyaro(f): 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Dear Nairalanders, pardon my typos as I haven't done this before. I'd try to summarize the issue though it isn't as simple as it is. I'm doing this without his knowledge sef.
My boyfriend has been looking for a job for the past 6months now and nothing has come forward.We stay in kaduna environs. He is a 2nd class upper graduate of industrial design and is very good with graphic design.Any job will do.God bless any one that helps.

74 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by LastSurvivor11: 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
This much people can't be involved in a murder and the investigation will extend to more than two days..

It's not possible..

7 Likes

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Cocolatti(m): 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
...and the deception and Jihad continues...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by mybestlove(m): 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
Some might be innocent there.

1 Like

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Anasko(m): 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
Terrorist Berom christians

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Dumdumfashion(f): 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
I wish this kind of effort will be put in solving other crimes committed in our country!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by nabegibeg: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

The Nigerian Police force has paraded 19 suspects allegedly involved in the brutal murder of a retired military general, Idris Alkali in Plateau State.

The Plateau state police command paraded the criminals before journalists in Jos, the state capital. Terna Tyopev, the PPRO in plateau briefed newsmen on the circumstances surrounding their arrest.

It will be recalled that late General Alkali was declared missing on September 3 after he had left Abuja for Bauchi via Jos but was never heard from again.

His remains were found in an abandoned well in Gushwet, Shen community, Jos South on October 31st. He has since been buried according to Muslim rites. Photos of the killers Below;

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-police-parades-killers-army-general-idris-alkali-photos/

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Calyb(m): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
This is the whole village na

14 Likes

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Made4naijablog: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
All in one
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
So na all of them kill am? I pity the innocent lives there.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
Oops!shocked Una don enter am...

2 Likes

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Cladez(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
Actually I won't be surprised if most if not all are innocent young men.

believe the Nigerian police at your peril

9 Likes

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Elaibedouglas: 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by King44(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
dyze:

Shebi dem say no online protest. This one nko
man gats risk am as anonymity dey
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Groovenaija360(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
Jj
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by udemzyudex(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
You parade people and still call them suspect, to me it doesn't make sense.

4 Likes

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by viktor88: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
King44:
TALKING ABOUT "CORRUPTION" NIGERIANS SHOULD PLEASE SAVE US, WE UNILORIN STUDENTS FROM HIKE OF SCHOOL FEES, INITIALLY WE PAY #25,000 TO #28,000 DEPENDING ON FACULTY NOW THEY ARE FORCING US TO PAY #45,000 + AND HIGHER THAN THAT DEPENDING ON FACULTY AND THE FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE OTHER CHARGES LIKE BANDWIDTH ETC, (FEDERAL UNIVERSITY O) AND ITS SO SADDEN THAT THEY ARE WARNING STUDENTS NOT TO EVEN PROTEST ONLINE WHEN ITS OBVIOUS WE CAN'T DO A PEACEFUL PROTEST WITHIN THE SCHOOL FOR THE FEAR OF RUSTICATION aka FACE TANKE, IF THIS CONTINUE WITHOUT BEING CHECKED UNILORIN WOULD BE THE FIRST FED UNIVERSITY TO COERCE STUDENT TO PAY ABOVE NORMAL FEE COMPARED TO WHAT OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES PAY eg OAU, UNILAG etc, THEY SHOULD CONSIDER SOME STUDENTS WHO HAS NO PARENTS ETC AND HAVE LOOK FOR THEIR FEE THEMSELVES VIA HARD LABOUR OR CONTRIBUTION FROM FELLOW STUDENTS ALL FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL
#lalasticlala
#Seun
I don't think anybody will hear you, fed university makurdi having been paying 45k for over 4 years now, nobody cares.

4 Likes

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by gratiaeo(m): 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
I don't trust Nigeria police... Most of them definitely are innocent

2 Likes

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Lexusgs430: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
All this plenty pipu ?
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
They are even suspects sefundecided

Can we know why each of them is suspected?

We don't need half-baked newstongue
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by theoldpretender(m): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
King44:
TALKING ABOUT "CORRUPTION" NIGERIANS SHOULD PLEASE SAVE US, WE UNILORIN STUDENTS FROM HIKE OF SCHOOL FEES, INITIALLY WE PAY #25,000 TO #28,000 DEPENDING ON FACULTY NOW THEY ARE FORCING US TO PAY #45,000 + AND HIGHER THAN THAT DEPENDING ON FACULTY AND THE FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE OTHER CHARGES LIKE BANDWIDTH ETC, (FEDERAL UNIVERSITY O) AND ITS SO SADDEN THAT THEY ARE WARNING STUDENTS NOT TO EVEN PROTEST ONLINE WHEN ITS OBVIOUS WE CAN'T DO A PEACEFUL PROTEST WITHIN THE SCHOOL FOR THE FEAR OF RUSTICATION aka FACE TANKE, IF THIS CONTINUE WITHOUT BEING CHECKED UNILORIN WOULD BE THE FIRST FED UNIVERSITY TO COERCE STUDENT TO PAY ABOVE NORMAL FEE COMPARED TO WHAT OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES PAY eg OAU, UNILAG etc, THEY SHOULD CONSIDER SOME STUDENTS WHO HAS NO PARENTS ETC AND HAVE LOOK FOR THEIR FEE THEMSELVES VIA HARD LABOUR OR CONTRIBUTION FROM FELLOW STUDENTS ALL FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL
#lalasticlala
#Seun

Kindly share n Repost

Back in 2013, Government told ASUU that the 3 trillion naira per annum promised in 2009 as extra funding for Nigerian universites was no longer possible...and asked ASUU to take 200bn every year for 5 years.

As a result, fees increase was inevitable.

Here is the thing. Nigerian universites are lacking facilities, our graduates are not competitive, and the government is even building more universites.

So, either government finds N3 trillion or more (our budget next year is N8trillion)....or we have to pay higher fees.

Better face reality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Reference(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
Charge them to court and get the legal ball rolling. Let us all say a stern "NO" to violence.
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by danniyal(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
shammahyaro:
Dear Nairalanders, pardon my typos as I haven't done this before. I'd try to summarize the issue though it isn't as simple as it is. I'm doing this without his knowledge sef.
My boyfriend has been looking for a job for the past 6months now and nothing has come forward.We stay in kaduna environs. He is a 2nd class upper graduate of industrial design and is very good with graphic design.Any job will do.God bless any one that helps.

I just checked your profile. I observed you are more active in politics, crime and whatever. I will advise you to concentrate more in the jobs section , it might help .Wish you all the best

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF / My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema / Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.