Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) (47918 Views)

Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) / Body Of General Idris Alkali Found In Jos / General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by amnesty7: 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
As usual, the so-called internet warriors are as silent as the dead! The good thing is, for confessing and even leading the military to the well where the body was found, General Alkali's murderers (whose women shamelessly protested claiming that the pond idols they worship shouldn't be disturbed) will surely get the end they deserve. Kudos to the authorities. Shame on all silent conspirators.

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by rexwalters: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
googlepikins:
Innocent people paraded by the most corrupt police in the world.

If you know you know.
One day not too far in the near future,you will be a victim in a dire strait and will wish for the presence of the most corrupt police in the world.

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by ZorGBUooeh: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mtvheew..Give us dia names.Liers angry
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by islandmoon: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
you never parade the killer of berom people

https://www.smh.com.au/world/cattle-thefts-sparked-deadly-nigerian-massacre-20100309-pvv7.html

so, if you kill my brother, son and father, I should be happy when I see your own father passing by and send him to thank you for me, huh?

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by HajimeSaito(m): 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Mccullum: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
The Biriom Christian terrorists killed an army officer, only God knows how many Muslims they have killed secretly and threw them in that deadly Waterbank.

Christian fundamentalists are deadly like snakes.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by King44(m): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
viktor88:

I don't think anybody will hear you, fed university makurdi having been paying 45k for over 4 years now, nobody cares.
nobody cares!! we are leaving in country not a zoo not an animal farm, it should not be like that we are humans for God sake not animals, same I don't care attitude that has turned the country upside down and has staged ethnics against ethnic I just hope someone listens

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by BOOMnaija(m): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
shammahyaro:
Dear Nairalanders, pardon my typos as I haven't done this before. I'd try to summarize the issue though it isn't as simple as it is. I'm doing this without his knowledge sef.
My boyfriend has been looking for a job for the past 6months now and nothing has come forward.We stay in kaduna environs. He is a 2nd class upper graduate of industrial design and is very good with graphic design.Any job will do.God bless any one that helps.

U av shot urself in d foot already.

Why say boyfriend when u can just Say ur brother.

Oh! So u think potential male helpers will be happy to help u wen they are aware that someone else is furking u ba?

Next time be wise, u av made a mess of this one already.

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by bmos(m): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=googlepikins post=72683864]Innocent people paraded by the most corrupt police in the world.

Innocent ke? Leave the police to judge that.
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by yinkus6750(m): 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
The Nigerian Army did a good job .
Note that the victim was an immediate retired General.
No now, you can't do that to someone of that rank and go scot free.
Am sure , investigations led to the pond where the cars were sunk, and still led to where his body was buried.
And several other people had passed through same fate in the hands of the terrorist, so its not a frame up or one man show.

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Jeel: 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
But could not find the killers of that southern kaduna chief. OK o
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by pawesome(m): 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Army wan use this one settle matter because they are too lazy to search further for more answers
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by HajimeSaito(m): 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
King44:
TALKING ABOUT "CORRUPTION" NIGERIANS SHOULD PLEASE SAVE US, WE UNILORIN STUDENTS FROM HIKE OF SCHOOL FEES, INITIALLY WE PAY #25,000 TO #28,000 DEPENDING ON FACULTY NOW THEY ARE FORCING US TO PAY #45,000 + AND HIGHER THAN THAT DEPENDING ON FACULTY AND THE FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE OTHER CHARGES LIKE BANDWIDTH ETC, (FEDERAL UNIVERSITY O) AND ITS SO SADDEN THAT THEY ARE WARNING STUDENTS NOT TO EVEN PROTEST ONLINE WHEN ITS OBVIOUS WE CAN'T DO A PEACEFUL PROTEST WITHIN THE SCHOOL FOR THE FEAR OF RUSTICATION aka FACE TANKE, IF THIS CONTINUE WITHOUT BEING CHECKED UNILORIN WOULD BE THE FIRST FED UNIVERSITY TO COERCE STUDENT TO PAY ABOVE NORMAL FEE COMPARED TO WHAT OTHER FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES PAY eg OAU, UNILAG etc, THEY SHOULD CONSIDER SOME STUDENTS WHO HAS NO PARENTS ETC AND HAVE LOOK FOR THEIR FEE THEMSELVES VIA HARD LABOUR OR CONTRIBUTION FROM FELLOW STUDENTS ALL FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL
#lalasticlala
#Seun

Kindly share n Repost

STOP DISTURBING EVERYONE. JUST ENJOY YOUR APC GOVERNMENT AND SUFFER IN SILENCE.
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by King44(m): 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
theoldpretender:

Back in 2013, Government told ASUU that the 3 trillion naira per annum promised in 2009 as extra funding for Nigerian universites was no longer possible...and asked ASUU to take 200bn every year for 5 years.

As a result, fees increase was inevitable.

Here is the thing. Nigerian universites are lacking facilities, our graduates are not competitive, and the government is even building more universites.

So, either government finds N3 trillion or more (our budget next year is N8trillion)....or we have to pay higher fees.

Better face reality.
if this continue very soon they would have no option than to start selling the schools they have established to fund universities, well I can't blame them no idea to cut excess, generate fund every gvt personnel is concerned abt his or her pocket y that 3 trillion sef no go increase enter 30 trillion in nearest future but for the main time make dem let poor man pikin go school in peace
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by HajimeSaito(m): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
amnesty7:
As usual, the so-called internet warriors are as silent as the dead! The good thing is, for confessing and even leading the military to the well where the body was found, General Alkali's murderers (whose women shamelessly protested claiming that the pond idols they worship shouldn't be disturbed) will surely get the end they deserve. Kudos to the authorities. Shame on all silent conspirators.

Don't worry. It isn't about noise on the internet. It's about what will happen to all the hausa foolanuses who think that because their illiterate certificate forger is in power, they can misbehave in Jos. We are planning something big for them. It's time they had a taste of their own medicine. By the time it is over, we'll know who the owners of Jos are. Just watch this space.
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by shammahyaro(f): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Oh! So u think potential male helpers will be happy to help u wen they are aware that someone else is furking u ba?

okay. thanks
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
I can bet my shiny brown ass that these so called suspects are Innocent. but in the shithole there no justice for the poor and helpless.
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
googlepikins:

If you know you know.

If the victim is your relative, would you say the arrested guys are innocent?

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by theoldpretender(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
King44:
if this continue very soon they would have no option than to start selling the schools they have established to fund universities, well I can't blame them no idea to cut excess, generate fund every gvt personnel is concerned abt his or her pocket y that 3 trillion sef no go increase enter 30 trillion in nearest future but for the main time make dem let poor man pikin go school in peace

Problem is, the poor are going to graduate with bad degrees, while the rich kids are going to graduate with good degrees from private or foreign universites'

And guess what, when you guys meet in the job search arena...na the rich guys who win.

University education is expensive. And right now, we need to get our universites back up and running. And raised fees is the only way to get the extra funding.

Meanwhile...scholarships, loans and grants can fill the gap.

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Blue3k(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
King44:
TALKING ABOUT "CORRUPTION" NIGERIANS SHOULD PLEASE SAVE US, WE UNILORIN STUDENTS FROM HIKE OF SCHOOL FEES, INITIALLY WE PAY #25,000 TO #28,000 DEPENDING ON FACULTY NOW THEY ARE FORCING US TO PAY #45,000 + AND HIGHER THAN THAT DEPENDING ON FACULTY

ALL FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL

Go ahead and transfer to a different university in your budget. If they dont want to reduce price you're sure out of luck. I agree not all fingers are equal no will it ever be equality of outcome isnt possible.
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by King44(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
HajimeSaito:

STOP DISTURBING EVERYONE. JUST ENJOY YOUR APC GOVERNMENT AND SUFFER IN SILENCE.
APC worst but UNILORIN n her VC under this APC regime is more than a curse than a blessing
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by BiafranJesus: 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
Northerners fighting themselves.

Make una continue. One north. One Nigeria
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by amnesty7: 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Don't worry. It isn't about noise on the internet. It's about what will happen to all the hausa foolanuses who think that because their illiterate certificate forger is in power, they can misbehave in Jos. We are planning something big for them. It's time they had a taste of their own medicine. By the time it is over, we'll know who the owners of Jos are. Just watch this space.
Lazy owner who doesn't own a single shop in the Jos Terminal Market? Once again we give glory to God for exposing these heinous criminals who will definitely get what they deserve.

Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by BiafranJesus: 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Make una enjoy una APC. Shebi Plateau voted for APC.
They helped Fulani massacre Igbos.

Enjoy una hear.
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
Media trial: When are we going to stop this nonsense in this country?.
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
BOOMnaija:

There was really no need for this kinda derogatory remarks, can a female not help her boyfriends with Anything? one of my ex girlfriend helped me found a job once were she works as an Immigration officer at the border between france and the UK.
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by verifiablefacts: 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hope you were there to know they are innocent.
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Chey? Wickedness in the high places grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
shammahyaro:

okay. thanks
just ignore that nicompoop! he is probarbly Hiding under his mother's bed typing from his borrowed cheap made in china Alcatel mobile phone. grin
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by verifiablefacts: 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
googlepikins:

If you know you know.

Try and be sensible
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by HajimeSaito(m): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
amnesty7:

Lazy owner who doesn't own a single shop in the Jos Terminal Market? Once again we give glory to God for exposing these heinous criminals who will definitely get what they deserve.

And we give GLORY to the true God that the idiots who only know how to live as parasites and kidnap little Christian girls like Leah Sharibu will FINALLY be getting a taste of their own evil medicine. Animals only understand force and we will speak the language of force in a way that these animal rapists and filthy illiterate beggars have never heard it spoken before.
Re: Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) by Patrioticman007(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
Its a shame that only 19 terrorists were apprehended what of the C.A.N sponsors ?. May Almighty God bring to book those who committed either passively or actively any part in killing the innocent General. The Christian bigots sympathizing with these suspects shall all die the way this general was killed in Jesus Name Ameen.

Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / Do You Know The Meaning Of Nigeria? / Tambuwal Drives Fashola Around Sokoto Town (Photo)