Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Tough Drama As Bride's Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tough Drama As Bride's Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan (photos) (443 Views)

Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day / My Wedding Was Stopped 6 Weeks To The D-Day / Man Cancels Wedding as Fiancee Refuses To Reveal Who Bought her Iphone13 Promax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tough Drama As Bride's Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan (photos) by osayo289: 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
A couple's wedding day turned to a sad one after the bride's father abruptly called off the occassion.

According to reports, Oluwaseun Adugbe's father called off her wedding to Tunji Curtis, her fiance of five years and the father of her five year old child.

Tunji had arrived Ibadan with his family and friends to marry the love of his life but to his uttermost shock, his father in-law told him point blank that the wedding had been called off.

When asked why he took such a rash decision, the father, Mr Adugbe who is a native of Edo state, told the groom that he failed to honor a meeting he called for on Friday which should have preceded the wedding on Saturday.

A distraught Tunji told Tribune that he was shocked at his fiancee's father's decision

“This is shocking. I don’t believe this is truly happening, because my wife and I had no issues at all and I can’t remember having any issue with her father. In fact, I sent money to her father last week Thursday as part of my contributions towards the wedding. I asked my father...........
https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/tough-drama-as-brides-father-cancels.html

Re: Tough Drama As Bride's Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan (photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
Tunji should continue enjoying free KitKat na
Re: Tough Drama As Bride's Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan (photos) by Chubhie: 12:26am On Nov 05, 2018
I admire his Taliban like principles. He crossed the line by failing to put the happiness of his daughter and family above his selfish intents.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Claims Her Possessed Doll Attacked Her Boyfriend Due To Jealousy (video) / Haier Thermoccool Freezer HTF-425 N150,000 / Nigerian Man Explains How His Kid Brother Invested The N10k He Gave Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.