Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Between Actress Zainab Balogun And Womb Watchers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Actress Zainab Balogun And Womb Watchers (596 Views)

Between Actress Funke Akindele And A Special Adviser On Marriage Affairs / Adesua Etomi Snaps At Womb Watchers Over "Are You Pregnant?" Questions / Actress Zainab Balogun Meets Brazilian Legend Ronaldinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Actress Zainab Balogun And Womb Watchers by EzegeNG: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nollywood actress and media personality,
Zainab Balogun was dragged into an exchange with womb watchers over a new photo she shared on Instagram.

Zainab Balogun who shared a photo of herself layered up in multiple clothing as a result of the weather in London where she is attending the Film Africa Festival, had womb watchers strolling into the comment section of the photo.
A follower who sparked off series of comments about her pregnancy, wrote;

“Baby bump alrdy oluwa seun”
However reacting to the comment, Zainab Balogun wrote;

“Or bloating from two much milk and padding from the two skirts I said I was wearing? Your hype and assumptions will serve you a quick “block” on this Godly Sunday morning. Don’t let the devil use you ma”
Zainab Balogun held her traditional wedding to
Dikko Nwachukwu who is the founder and CEO of JetWest Airways, in May. 44-year-old Dikko Nwachukwu who is a father of two, first got married in 2007 and lost his wife, Olufunmilola in 2015.

On the other hand, Zainab Balogun, who relocated to Nigeria about six years ago from London, where she had spent most part of her life made headlines in January after she disclosed that since she came to Nigeria, she has not found a man that interests her.

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/between-actress-zainab-balogun-and-womb-watchers/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Popular Dj Kaywise Involved In A Car Accident / Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo Bags An Endorsement Deal / 'Many Mocked Me When I Started But Today I'm Known All Over The World'—Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.