Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Start With 10M Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Start With 10M Naira (914 Views)

What Business Can One Start With #10m? / Which Type Of Profitable Business Can I Setup Perfectly With 5 Million Naira. / What Kind Of Profitable Business Will U Do With 400000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Start With 10M Naira by Addictedtodrugs(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hello guys !! I have 10M Naira I’m planning of starting up a business that can be making me a lot of profit every month !! Please all your ideals are welcome !! Help a brother before I finish the money
Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Start With 10M Naira by moneyadulttube: 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
Check my signature
Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Start With 10M Naira by prudentheart(f): 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
There are quite a lot of business you can venture into with such amount, but first off depends on your location, feasibility studies, your area of expertise and most importantly business knowledge.
I'll recommend only few;

1. Uber business : with that 10M you'll get good fours cars, maybe toyota's run that optimally, get a professional drivers with good educational background. Monitor those trips and set your payout maybe on commission basis. Depends on you.

2. Finance : this needs more professional knowledge. The accountants in the house could guide.

3. You can also try out production of foods especially, locally made ones.

Meanwhile to other readers your business might need this, Africybe Group unveil their brand new v2.0 Business Branding Package (BBP) which offers cost-effective and bespoke solutions for ambitious start up & growing business. You'll get a FREE Website, Free Logo, 1 Month free social media and lot more.
To learn more and get started check http://africybegroup.com/v2

Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Start With 10M Naira by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2018
Philanthropy is the most profitable business ever.

Hello Sir! cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Start With 10M Naira by charmzdeen: 12:28am On Nov 05, 2018
If u re ready
I can introduce u to car baking business
U can make as much as 200k daily
That's if its set up in a strategic environ

Pls lemme know if u re interested
Will give u more info
Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Start With 10M Naira by Addictedtodrugs(m): 12:30am On Nov 05, 2018
charmzdeen:
If u re ready
I can introduce u to car baking business
U can make as much as 200k daily
That's if its set up in a strategic environ

Pls lemme know if u re interested
Will give u more info
what’s car baking all about?
Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Start With 10M Naira by charmzdeen: 12:36am On Nov 05, 2018
Addictedtodrugs:
what’s car baking all about?

Oven
Where painters come to spray cars
Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Start With 10M Naira by Steppingup4lyf: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
Addictedtodrugs:
Hello guys !! I have 10M Naira I’m planning of starting up a business that can be making me a lot of profit every month !! Please all your ideals are welcome !! Help a brother before I finish the money
send me a pm.would send a proposal.steppingup4lyf@gmail.com
Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Start With 10M Naira by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
Bakery smiley

Chinchin
Bread

Hit me. Let's talk
Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Start With 10M Naira by taxiappguy: 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
Addictedtodrugs:
Why buy cars on Uber when you can build your own Uber/Jumia food App and own the whole platform.

Click to chat with us
Re: What Kind Of Profitable Business Can I Start With 10M Naira by cacmatters(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
Addictedtodrugs:

I think op is on drugs grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Dj Service Business In Nigeria / Small Scale Exporters / Cashzom Income Program. Is It Legit Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.