Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind (2429 Views)

Blind Woman With Triplets Receives Online Gifts / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / Adorn Your Baby Girls In These... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
If you want a cozy look for your room then these shades are the perfect choice as they are available in both light filtering and blackout features. They provide the moderate privacy and UV protection you are looking for.

Roller Shades are quite versatile. These shades are available in a wide range of colors, patterns, and textures, making them the perfect choice for any room, office or kitchen. They are usually an extremely versatile choice for that modern or contemporary look.
We have different colours at very affordable prices. Please call 07063397657 or add me on WhatsApp for more enquiries

Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by rexana: 3:49am On Nov 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:40am On Nov 06, 2018
Good morning beautiful people

Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2019
Simply beautiful and classy wink

Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by hippyj(m): 6:33am On Apr 08, 2019
I have been looking for those that deal on this, I need it.
I am in owerri,how do I contact you
Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:26am On Apr 08, 2019
Good morning sir, we really appreciate your enquiry, for more information contact Joy on 07063397657. Thank you
Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by TANID(m): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
hippyj:
I have been looking for those that deal on this, I need it.
I am in owerri,how do I contact you

Look At Her Post
Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by TANID(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nice Decorations Keep It Up Ma Maybe I Will Come And Learn About That Window
Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:19am On May 16, 2019
We have different designs at very affordable prices

Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by RomanGreen: 10:03am On May 18, 2019
what will it cost for me to go into this business, can we discuss in detail pls
Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by Omihanifa: 10:42pm On May 20, 2019
Xcelinteriors:

How much for 4ft by 4t this designs
Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by Omihanifa: 10:44pm On May 20, 2019
Xcelinteriors:

How much for 4ft by 4t these designs
Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:47pm On May 24, 2019
Classy and affordable, call or WhatsApp 07063397657 for more pictures

Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
Best ideal for your kitchen

Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2019
Roman blind at affordable price. Call or add me on WhatsApp 07063397657

Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
You want that type of window blind in big brother naija? We have different colours

Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Simply beautiful

Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
A sqm is 8000 including installation and delivery within lagos

Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by adeosuntunde: 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Xcelinteriors:
A sqm is 8000 including installation and delivery within lagos

Any rep here in PH
Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
adeosuntunde:

Any rep here in PH
We do nationwide delivery sir. Thank you
Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
Beautiful design

Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by phadi: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
Are u in Abuja?
Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
phadi:
Are u in Abuja?
No we are in lagos but we do nationwide delivery. Thank you
Re: Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:26am On Mar 21, 2020
7500 per square meter including installation and delivery within Lagos

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Dad And This Is Happening, Help. / Please What Can I Do To Put On Weight / Please How Can I Live Peacefully With My Stubborn Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.