Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Does Anybody Here Know How To Get Catalogs Of Interior Decor From Homedepot ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Does Anybody Here Know How To Get Catalogs Of Interior Decor From Homedepot ? (385 Views)

No Matter How Sad Their Story Is , Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House. / Rugs, Carpets, Interior Decor Of Homes, Offices, Alters, And Events- Femtos / Interior Decor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anybody Here Know How To Get Catalogs Of Interior Decor From Homedepot ? by BestDude: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
@FastShipping, EgunMogaji and other US based Nairalanders, please I am in need of catalogs for interior decor that can help with concepts for sitting rooms furniture and finishing, bedrooms, bathrooms and toilets and kitchen. Catalogs from HomeDepot and their likes. I believe they have these things.

I am willing to buy them in bulks but I do not know how or where to get them. Please help if you know. I search Amazon but couldn't find any.

I will appreciate it if you help me out. Thanks in advance.
Re: Does Anybody Here Know How To Get Catalogs Of Interior Decor From Homedepot ? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
BestDude:
@FastShipping, EgunMogaji and other US based Nairalanders, please I am in need of catalogs for interior decor that can help with concepts for sitting rooms furniture and finishing, bedrooms, bathrooms and toilets and kitchen. Catalogs from HomeDepot and their likes. I believe they have these things.

I am willing to buy them in bulks but I do not know how or where to get them. Please help if you know. I search Amazon but couldn't find any.

I will appreciate it if you help me out. Thanks in advance.

Are you in Ibadan?

I can bring a few for you to Ibadan in two weeks..

1 Like

Re: Does Anybody Here Know How To Get Catalogs Of Interior Decor From Homedepot ? by BestDude: 12:22am On Nov 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Are you in Ibadan?

No sir, I am based in Ogun State. What is the cost, please let me know. I might come to Ibadan to pick them up. Thanks.
Re: Does Anybody Here Know How To Get Catalogs Of Interior Decor From Homedepot ? by BestDude: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Are you in Ibadan?

Hello Sir, is there a way I can lay my hands on them by myself? May be you can tell me how to obtain them or where they are sold? I can arrange with Mikkyangel to ship them to me in Lagos. Thanks.
Re: Does Anybody Here Know How To Get Catalogs Of Interior Decor From Homedepot ? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
BestDude:
Hello Sir, is there a way I can lay my hands on them by myself? May be you can tell me how to obtain them or where they are sold? I can arrange with Mikkyangel to ship them to me in Lagos. Thanks.

I have no idea if they are sold.

What I’ll do is go to Home Depot and pick out a few catalogs. I’ll leave them at the front desk of my hotel in Ikeja. This is free and just helping out a fellow Nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Does Anybody Here Know How To Get Catalogs Of Interior Decor From Homedepot ? by BestDude: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I have no idea if they are sold.

What I’ll do is go to Home Depot and pick out a few catalogs. I’ll leave them at the front desk of my hotel in Ikeja. This is free and just helping out a fellow Nairalander.
oh wow... thanks a lot sir. I am grateful.

(1) (Reply)

20 Plots Of Land For Sale At Kajola Town, Via Bogije, Lekki, Lagos / Neat 2 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Sabo, Yaba - At N800,000/annum / Introducing THE CLARIDGE II, Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.