Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

My Advice To Killz(ikechukwu)of D Mohit. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Advice To Killz(ikechukwu)of D Mohit. (1436 Views)

My Advice To Airforce1 And Other Nairaland Upcoming Acts / Dbanj Ft Ikechukwu And Olamide - Ka Wo Soke / Breaking News: Ikechukwu Finally On Mo'hits Records! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Killz(ikechukwu)of D Mohit. by Fred87(m): 6:24am On Jul 21, 2010
Haven listened to dr.sid's album who turned his back on ELDEE,for not givin him a track productn but for an unfit produced collabo.my point is don jazzy shld plz produce less tracks on killz nxt album.dr.sid's bamilo ft killz,mi nd eldee gave me dis impression.i tink xela,ikon,tymix and others on his last album shld'nt b snubbed.though he still owe's d vid of 'sheykpey' lemme knw wat u tink.eez
Re: My Advice To Killz(ikechukwu)of D Mohit. by Fred87(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2010
true tallk.eeeeeezzzz
Re: My Advice To Killz(ikechukwu)of D Mohit. by tosinaded(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2010
can u like xplain urself please
Re: My Advice To Killz(ikechukwu)of D Mohit. by 04kaa: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2010
kills should stop rapping and start singing, he is a berra singer than rapper, judging from scoobidobeedoo song
Re: My Advice To Killz(ikechukwu)of D Mohit. by Fred87(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2010
@tosin.dont get u.@04kaa,d boy gud abeg as rapper 4real.eez
Re: My Advice To Killz(ikechukwu)of D Mohit. by BENJAMZ: 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2010
O4ka wetin u even mean?
Re: My Advice To Killz(ikechukwu)of D Mohit. by Djswaggz(m): 1:07am On Aug 11, 2010
Funny enuff I prefer killz verse on u knw my P. I think he does good with singing. Though sonmetime he is sick on d flows. . .
Re: My Advice To Killz(ikechukwu)of D Mohit. by Mobinga: 2:47am On Aug 11, 2010
wetin u dey talk
Re: My Advice To Killz(ikechukwu)of D Mohit. by hustlemine: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2010
kills fuckd up by signin 4 mohits
Re: My Advice To Killz(ikechukwu)of D Mohit. by tosinaded(m): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2010
hustlemine:

kills fuckd up by signin 4 mohits

who determines if he fucced up? U?
i laff in swahili

#oshioda
Re: My Advice To Killz(ikechukwu)of D Mohit. by DBR: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2010
04kaa:

kills should stop rapping and start singing, he is a berra singer than rapper, judging from scoobidobeedoo song

Shuuush,
Au contrare, Killz is a very good rapper.
He just aint decided on his creative direction.
But if he continues like he spazzed out on stuff he did wit Sauce,
Me think that's a beta lane for me. . he practically murked SK on d tracks.
Plus rappers singin' if IN now. .tho that's ni licence to start competin' wit TreySong and Timi Dakolo. grin

Nothin' wrong signin' with Mohit. . as long as Jazzy no produce all d tracks.
For serious minded labels, being on a label dont mean u cant employ
the proficient niche of other producers.

oNe
Re: My Advice To Killz(ikechukwu)of D Mohit. by Fred87(m): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2010
@dbr true talk bru.@fuckedup:homie said he's a soldier nd nw its time to rule.at storm he's just a soldier(toy) nd nw he's a GENERAL in mohit nd his free to do his tin,so he said 4reeeaaaaalA.eez
Re: My Advice To Killz(ikechukwu)of D Mohit. by eleshin(m): 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2010
he is beta as a rapper.
Re: My Advice To Killz(ikechukwu)of D Mohit. by Fred87(m): 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2010
Yes man.eez

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Iyanya Kukere Video? / Wizkid – Turn On The Lights / IPS Uniport Admission For 2013/2014 Batch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.