Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives (27847 Views)

Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released / Two Arrested By SSS At COZA / Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by admax(m): 11:20am On Nov 05, 2018
Okay
Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2018
axcer:
Prophet Cletus Ilongwo, the General Overseer of the Power of the Holy Ghost Evangelical Ministry a.k.a Tuesday Tuesday Church, was arrested over the weekend after over 100 security operatives stormed his church following allegations of scam made against him by some members of his church and the community.

It was gathered that the arrest which caused pandemonium Shoba community, Abule-Ado, Lagos, had over 100 security operatives made up of officials of EFCC, and policemen from the area. Prophet Cletus Ilongwo was reportedly arrested in the early hours of the day, after all efforts to invite the pastor of the church, who is standing trial in court, to report to EFCC failed.

The Pastor who defrauded a church member of N85 million which led to the loss of his job in one of the first generation banks in the country, was invited for interrogation but jumped bail and efforts made to re-arrest him failed until his surety was arrested last week.

Prophet Cletus Ilongwo who abandoned his surety to languish in EFCC detention, was arrested forcefully in one of the rooms in his church in a joint operation by EFCC and the Police which lasted for hours, as church members confronted security agents with dangerous weapons.

Members of the community who went wild with jubilation, had reportedly been complaining over the activities of the prophet and members of his church. According to them, hoodlums and bodyguards attached to the prophet had subjected them to intimidation, harassment and public assault and all efforts they made to call the attention of the Police to their activities failed.

The Pastor was taken to EFCC office at Ikoyi, where he was detained and taken to Ikeja High Court today to answer charges against him by the former banker.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/100-security-operatives-storm-lagos-church-arrest-prophet-cletus-ilongwo

All Aba, Onitsha, Ojuelegba magic practicers have become so called men of god, Not God as the claim.
Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by kidman96(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2018
Hassan88:
That's why Islam is the only true religion on earth.

Where will you see someone build a mosque for money?

But 99 percent of churches were built just to make money.

Repent nowwwwwwwwwwww

Shut up your mouth.

Haven't you heard of your so called Islamic clerics "Alfas" scamming people or using people for rituals?

I watched a video some days ago of a man confessing to killing a woman. He said the woman was brought to them by an "Alfa", for rituals. He said the woman went to the Alfa for for prayers or charms and she was eventually used for rituals. So shut up if you have nothing to say.

Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by Lilimax(f): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2018
Hassan88:

Repent nowwwwwwwwwwww
Oshi gini? embarassed
Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by Lilimax(f): 11:58am On Nov 05, 2018
Curtisaxel7:
This can never happen in Islam, God's holy deen (religion) since time began.

Insha Allah I will convert to Islam very soon and leave the religion of deceit and scams and lies and hypocrites forever.
You're a Muslim!
Don't lie cos all lairs will perish in the lake of fire embarassed

Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by Curtisaxel7(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lilimax:
You're a Muslim!
Don't lie cos all lairs will perish in the lake of fire embarassed

No. I'm Igbo, from Ebem Ohafia Abia state. I was born a Christian.
Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by wisdomkid: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
hisgrace090:
Dubiouse people opening churches daily just because of money.

No matter their greedy effort the true church will match on.

AND the gate of Hell SHALL not Prevail.

Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by cyrilvibez(m): 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
nowadays there re more churches in Nigeria than schools and hospitals combined, the painful part is that most of em re owned by fake prohets/pastors. chai! God help us.
Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by naijajobx: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by Hassan88(m): 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
kidman96:

Shut up your mouth.

Haven't you heard of your so called Islamic clerics "Alfas" scamming people or using people for rituals?

I watched a video some days ago of a man confessing to killing a woman. He said the woman was brought to them by an "Alfa", for rituals. He said the woman went to the Alfa for for prayers or charms and she was eventually used for rituals. So shut up if you have nothing to say.

Hunmmm, have you been drinking lately again?
Or maybe you ate madness as breakfast this morning.
Pastors are best known for their scamming skills.

Question : Was the lady taken to a mosque for the rituals?

Answer : No

No matter how bad a Muslim is, he still has full respect for mosque.

Unfaithful unbeliever.

An average pastor uses the destinies of his followers for fame.

We sabi them for Africa as a whole.
Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by Hassan88(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lilimax:

Oshi gini? embarassed

Why are you always sitting on your senses?
Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by wizod(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
His hair alone wil tell u he is fake
Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by wizod(m): 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hassan88:

Repent nowwwwwwwwwwww
stop being a religious fanatic. Muslim equals riot and all sorts of crime
Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by kammali: 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
Pliicmen efcc i want tell u that u should detain both of suspect banker and his scammer pasutor in the cell, but loser is loser gainner is gainner.
Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by uchaay: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
all in the name of miracle, church where they wear only red cloth and native pot... you need to see the diabolical things they do there.. the place is at Shoba Abule Ado, Festac phase 2 off Badagry express road
Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by ifejilika(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
Puzzypleazer:
only 85m na im the whole police and efcc dey come out? wtf.
As if you have half a million in your account
Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
Iamkuttie:

Na only mad people go see person like dis still dey go im Church...
Dude is just looking like person wey dey use Igbo and Codeine dey do im Lunch... grin grin

#CelebAmbition

Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by Hassan88(m): 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
wizod:
stop being a religious fanatic. Muslim equals riot and all soorts of crime

Agbero who called you?

You have started leaving your home without your senses again .
Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by kayodekb: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
SHEEPS AND SHEEPEE RELIGION...
ISLAM IS THE ONLY WAY TO FREE URSELF FROM THIS EVERLASTING SLAVERY. U NEED NOT VISIT ANY FRAUDSTER (PASTORS) BEFORE GOD ANSWERS UR PRAYERS
Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by SNIPER123: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
Curtisaxel7:

Insha Allah I will convert to Islam very soon and leave the religion of deceit and scams and lies and hypocrites forever.
cheesy See thing one, you are not a Believer in the first place.
Religion cannot save you. Give your life to Jesus Christ. He is the Way, the Truth and the Life...
Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by aim14(f): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
Iamkuttie:

Na only mad people go see person like dis still dey go im Church...
Dude is just looking like person wey dey use Igbo and Codeine dey do im Lunch... grin grin

#CelebAmbition
It's greed and impatience at work o.. u need to see his members, this guy has wrecked havoc in our area o before nemesis caught up with him.
Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by Hacktod: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
Curtisaxel7:

If u like stay in belong to Islam or Christianity whichever one u decide to allign ur self to HE will still win check revelation HE won whether u fulfill your destiny or not, it doesn't matter HE will Win because even before the foundation of the world he has an economy in place to bring that which he has said, I bid u farewell bro good luck
Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by wizod(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hassan88:

Agbero who called you?

You have started leaving your home without your senses again .
let me check if u're in ur right senses.

Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by when2(f): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hassan88:

Repent nowwwwwwwwwwww

Islam and shedding of blood are like twins.
Bombing of innocent citizens..... Islam
ISIS....... Islam
Boko Haram...... Islam
War...... IIslam
Diseases and afflictions... Islam
The list continues
Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by Hassan88(m): 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
wizod:
let me check if u're in ur right senses.

Please pop, when were you released from jail?
Go back, it's seems like you forgot your senses there.
Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by wizod(m): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hassan88:

Please pop, when were you released from jail?
Go back, it's seems like you forgot your senses there.
just 2days u ran away from d psychiatric hospital where u were being treated of mental imbalance. But remember to take ur drugs as prescribed to u by d psychiatric doctor. You'll one day get well and stop taking hard drugs because it wil worsen ur condition.

Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by Hassan88(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
wizod:
just 2days u ran away from d psychiatric hospital where u were being treated of mental imbalance. But remember to take ur drugs as prescribed to u by d psychiatric doctor. You'll one day get well and stop taking hard drugs because it wil worsen ur condition.

Oh, must you be a nuisance to your country?
Even if your village people put hand for your matter, must you follow suit?

Hunmmm, it's not your fault o
D person wey spoil your life done die and the person wey go repair you dem never born yet... I pity u oooo

Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by wizod(m): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hassan88:

Oh, must you be a nuisance to your country?
Even if your village people put hand for your matter, must you follow suit?

Hunmmm, it's not your fault o
D person wey spoil your life done die and the person wey go repair you dem never born yet... I pity u oooo
let dis reset ur poor fish brain

Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by Hassan88(m): 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
wizod:
let dis reset ur poor fish brain

Which brand of wee-wee you dey smoke?
Stop it, it's not good for your brains OK my son.
E pain am

E be like say dem burry your placenta for Nairaland.

Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by JavaKonjo: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2018
Me I only counted 7 in the picture oh!! not 100
Re: Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives by Puzzypleazer: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
ifejilika:

As if you have half a million in your account
i no dey brag man, i pay my sis 1m and 2 of my elder bros 700k monthly. noth adding how much i pay random friends that beg me. do the fucking maths

Trending Video Of A Catholic Priest's One Leg Dance / My Pastor Rejected Anniversary Money Because It's Too Small / Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987