Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos (10498 Views)

The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram / Founder Of ‘the Boob Movement’ Chioma Releases More Boobs Topless Photos / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos by ucheb2000: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2018
Founder of The Boob Movement, Abby Chioma Zeus, has taken to Instagram to address those questioning if her eye-popping breasts are natural.
According to the South African based-Nigerian model, who is also a Body Positivity Activist, her breasts are natural and have been big since she was 13.
She wrote: 'If you're asking if my breasts are natural, yes, this is how I've looked since I was 13 years old. And I'm okay with it.'
In another post, she wrote: 'The only people allowed to have an opinion about breasts are newborn babies. I've never met a newborn baby who has a problem with breasts. So sssssshhhhhh!!!! '

See the topless photos she shared below.>>>https://onecornergizt..com/2018/11/founder-of-boob-movement-chioma.html

Re: Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos by Toluhwanie(m): 9:13am On Nov 05, 2018
Meeehn,see boobs!! Fuckable

Vascline crew,where are they??
Re: Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos by Oreofepeters: 9:16am On Nov 05, 2018
disgusting,,, she almost filtered her sense with these edits..

1 Like

Re: Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos by TheOdd1sOut: 9:16am On Nov 05, 2018
All na fatty acid and organic compounds
Re: Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos by Nwodosis(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2018
Oreofepeters:
disgusting
You lied!
Re: Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos by TheOdd1sOut: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2018
Oreofepeters:
disgusting
if she give you suck now you go suck am like say you day drink pure water

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos by Kindness218: 9:18am On Nov 05, 2018
Who is this pls
Re: Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos by Oreofepeters: 9:23am On Nov 05, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
if she give you suck now you go suck am like say you day drink pure water
fallen boobs doesn't turn me on only pointed one does ...
Her boobs has fallen like an Olympus, na style she dey use pack am up..
Re: Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos by TheOdd1sOut: 9:25am On Nov 05, 2018
Oreofepeters:
fallen boobs doesn't turn me on only pointed one does ...
thunder fire that mouth way you take day lie there

1 Like

Re: Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos by Oreofepeters: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
thunder fire that mouth way you take day lie there
I'm telling you the truth, the only thing that will turn me on is her yansh... I fit die inside.
Re: Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos by stevecantrell: 9:54am On Nov 05, 2018
succulent....
Me likey !

Re: Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos by olaboo123: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2018
real konjiii oo
Re: Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos by dugak: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
shocked shocked shocked see that look
Re: Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos by Starboytwo(m): 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
God knows this is my weakness

1 Like

Re: Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos by Lucifer66(m): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
Oreofepeters:
disgusting,,, she almost filtered her sense with these edits..
You're gay.

1 Like

Re: Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos by getthebest: 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
WANT TO BE THE BEST 3D ANIMATOR? THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING IN 3D ANIMATION IS THE ULTIMATE TRAINING GROUND IN 3 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICALS

Pour your creative ideas and your technical skills into a dynamic career in the fast evolving field of 3D animation where your chances to progress are only as limited as your imagination

The animation classes are intensive, hands-on experiences that combine in-class lectures with instructor-supervised workshops and course assignments. From the first day of classes, students can expect to start gaining hands-on experience with the animation software and skills they will require as the curriculum grows more challenging. In short, students can expect that their animation classes will be demanding, but productive, with students ultimately creating their own original 3D animations

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

Re: Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos by Olamsoh: 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
A person is a person but when he enters;
● In hospital he is called a patient
● In a taxi he is called a passenger
● At school he is a student.
● In stadium he is a fan

Question, what is that person called when he enters a toilet
Re: Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos by fox26: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
I need my Vaseline right now. Unfortunately I lost it last night.
Re: Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos by Speedyconnect15: 5:31am On Nov 06, 2018
Nawao

She don turn celeb now angry cheesy

See below for data bonanza.

See testimonies from over 733 members of this forum. Everything is not scam.
Just click the link!

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe / Worst Pick-up Lines. Ever! / Check Out 5 Women With Bigger Body Parts Than Usual; Number 2 Is An African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.