Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Medicine - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Medicine (74839 Views)

The Dark History Of Black People Being Abused In The Field Of Medicine / Sunday Sunday Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medicine by skubido(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2019
marvel15:
morning to you all

Morning to you too. How u doing
Re: Medicine by Ann2012(f): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
marvel my guy
Re: Medicine by alexsandro(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
famopompy:
marvel my guy
yeah, so mine too
Re: Medicine by rukidanty: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
marvel what is happening to the update?Ann n skubido why are you people always follow thesame story i am following and its like we always comment after each other..keep it up guys
Re: Medicine by Ann2012(f): 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
rukidanty:
marvel what is happening to the update?Ann n skubido why are you people always follow the same story i am following and its like we always comment after each other..keep it up guys

smiley
Re: Medicine by skubido(m): 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
rukidanty:
marvel what is happening to the update?Ann n skubido why are you people always follow thesame story i am following and its like we always comment after each other..keep it up guys

Smile.

Ann is the boss oooo
Re: Medicine by iretomiwa99(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
first time commenting on nairaland I so much love this story keep it up ❣️❣️❣️

2 Likes

Re: Medicine by rukidanty: 8:34am On Feb 28, 2019
skubido:

Smile.

Ann is the boss oooo
like seriously
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
Thanks so much for the messages am very grateful i have been busy because of the election i was part of those recruited I will update either today or tomorrow....love you all
Re: Medicine by rukidanty: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
marvel15:
Thanks so much for the messages am very grateful i have been busy because of the election i was part of those recruited I will update either today or tomorrow....love you all
thanks for letting us know..we are right behind you
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
Michelle
this week has been the greatest week for her as she got a present from Micheal that she would never forget in her life she wasn't expecting it at all everyone in her company could feel her mood she sat on her desk and she couldn't stop admiring the ring on her finger she had kissed it a million times she was so overwhelmed now the preparations for the wedding and other stuff will start she couldn't wait to get married to him and be addressed as his wife she checked her time it was almost 11pm she needed to start preparing his lunch and take it to his office by 12 she would be done and she will then take it to him she stood up took her car keys and headed out .....

she just finished from the office that day and she was very tired and she needed to rest she took her bag and headed to her car she entered started the engine and drove off now on the main road a call came in it was Micheal she parked by the roadside and picked his call

"hello Michael "

"hello Michelle where are you ?"

"am on my way back home "

"alright can you help me get something at the restaurant "

"what is that ?*

"help me buy pizza I will reimburse you when you are come back"

"alright "she dropped the call and started the engine back again after driving for a while she stopped at a restaurant and came down as she came down a black and tinted car parked slowly and the glass slided down she looked back and alas a gun was pointed at her a pistol before she could try to run the gun went off and it hit her on the chest immediately she went down and in the twinkle of an eye she was in the pool of her own blood her eyes began to close slowly until she lost consciousness... TBC
Re: Medicine by rukidanty: 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
why michelle,she must not die o..well thanks for the update and welcome back marvel
Re: Medicine by germaphobe(m): 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2019
bia marvel oya complete it with "and then he woke up and shouted nooooo". Or else eeeee
Re: Medicine by skubido(m): 7:41am On Mar 05, 2019
Chief don show. Ipadabo Abija

Tanks for the update
Re: Medicine by Taniaa(f): 8:09am On Mar 05, 2019
marvel15:
Michelle
this week has been the greatest week for her as she got a present from Micheal that she would never forget in her life she wasn't expecting it at all everyone in her company could feel her mood she sat on her desk and she couldn't stop admiring the ring on her finger she had kissed it a million times she was so overwhelmed now the preparations for the wedding and other stuff will start she couldn't wait to get married to him and be addressed as his wife she checked her time it was almost 11pm she needed to start preparing his lunch and take it to his office by 12 she would be done and she will then take it to him she stood up took her car keys and headed out .....

she just finished from the office that day and she was very tired and she needed to rest she took her bag and headed to her car she entered started the engine and drove off now on the main road a call came in it was Micheal she parked by the roadside and picked his call

"hello Michael "

"hello Michelle where are you ?"

"am on my way back home "

"alright can you help me get something at the restaurant "

"what is that ?*

"help me buy pizza I will reimburse you when you are come back"
cuddlebear

"alright "she dropped the call and started the engine back again after driving for a while she stopped at a restaurant and came down as she came down a black and tinted car parked slowly and the glass slided down she looked back and alas a gun was pointed at her a pistol before she could try to run the gun went off and it hit her on the chest immediately she went down and in the twinkle of an eye she was in the pool of her own blood her eyes began to close slowly until she lost consciousness... TBC
Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 11:50am On Mar 05, 2019
Michelle cannot die. Nooooooo
Re: Medicine by Ann2012(f): 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2019
Micheal
he was driving at a very fast speed he was very worried and at the same began to pray in his heart after Driving for about fifteen minutes he got to the hospital he got the call from earlier he came down and remove the key he didn't even remember to lock the door as he ran inside the pace he ran in almost scared the wits out of the nurse at the counter

"good evening nurse "

"good evening what can I do for you ?"

"please a lady with a gun shot wound was brought in some minutes ago please is she okay?"

"well am not in the position to answer that but I will tell you to relax and wait for the doctor to come out of the operating room I think he is in the best position to answer that "

"alright"
he couldn't seat down as he kept pacing up and down praying in his heart
after about an hour the doctor came out and he quickly rushed to meet him

"doctor how is she ?"

"thankful she is okay for now because we have managed to removed the bullet and she is on oxygen all we need to do is to pray for God's intervention" so how are you related to her ?"

"am her fiance "

"what about her family ?"

"have already informed them ? they would he here soon "

"alright while we wait for them come to my office and sign some documents "

"alright" he followed the doctor to his office

he sat by her side on the bed and held her hand gently before he kissed it he couldn't believe the one he spoke with some minutes ago is lying on the bed fighting for her life he tried hard to fight the tears that were forming in his eyes as he sat crying gently the door opened and a woman entered he could see the striking resemblance between the two of them if he was meeting both of them for the first time he would have said they were twin
the woman of average height and despite her age she was still beautiful she moved closer to her side and bursted into tears he tried his possible best to console the woman after all the crying he told her everything and how he was related to her she thanked her and they went to see the doctor together for the full report of the surgery... TBC

1 Like

Re: Medicine by Lilly4endu(f): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
Thanks for the update OP
Re: Medicine by rukidanty: 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
thanks for the update but it was damn short o marvel
Re: Medicine by izaray(f): 9:57am On Mar 07, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Medicine by skubido(m): 10:07am On Mar 07, 2019
Tanks for the update
Re: Medicine by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
Thanks for the update
Network I thank you sad

1 Like

Re: Medicine by Ann2012(f): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Medicine by Ayanfe29(f): 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
Well,Marvel15.... I've joined the long queue to request for an update....#BringBackOurMichelle.

Nice story line.... kudos to you.

1 Like

Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
Marvel my good friend. we await your update
Re: Medicine by rukidanty: 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
marvel where are you?hope you are fine ?you ought to have updated before ,unlike you.
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
Happy Sunday to you guys I would have updated but I was very busy please Pardon me update will come in the night when I will be chanced
Re: Medicine by skubido(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
No p
Re: Medicine by Ayanfe29(f): 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
No wahala oooo.... we'd be waiting patiently
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
chief
he was very pissed as he was walking up and down in front of the boys there were three of them as they bowed there heads in total shame

"why can't you guys just do a job properly the job I have you was pretty simple kill someone who is in the way of my progress but you let the person slip through your fingers am highly dissappointed in you"

one of the guy who aparently was their leader spoke first

"sir even if we have a thousand tongue we have no excuse to give sir "

"of course I would have killed you guys but you have been with me through thick and thin I remember when you rigged the election results for me I felt happy because i have guys like you by my side so I will give you guys one more chance i want you to go inside and finish what you couldn't finish"

"yes sir" they answered in unison

"and am sure you don't want to fail me because I will surely not forgive you guys regardless of what you have done for me"

"I assure you sir that we will not fail you"
they saluted before everyone dispersed he came out of the uncompleted building and looked around he went straight to where his car was parked which was hidden the driver on sighting him came down and opened the door for him the man waited until he entered before closing the door he entered into the driver seat started the ignition and drove off

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.